Ville Platte

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

You all appear on here more than anything else all squalling, auguring, and talking trash. A pure disgrace to our towns integrity, name, and well being. What happen to being able to believe in the people that are supposed to be protecting, and serving ? IT DIED WITH YOU !
Peter

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

We have nobody that wants what is righ!!!!
Ville Platte

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Peter wrote:
We have nobody that wants what is righ!!!!
^^^^^ I do .
Peter

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

And what role do you play in Law Enforcement in the parish?
Freddie P

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Ville Platte wrote:
You all appear on here more than anything else all squalling, auguring, and talking trash. A pure disgrace to our towns integrity, name, and well being. What happen to being able to believe in the people that are supposed to be protecting, and serving ? IT DIED WITH YOU !
When leadership fails its subordinates, the whole system fails no matter the intent or quality of the subordinates. We have no qualified leadership at the Sheriff’s Office, nor the Police Department. The constant turn over in employees is a great indicator of the turmoil in the workplaces. Only the unqualified butt kissers linger on as they tell the upper managment how great a job they are doing!
ville platte

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Peter wrote:
And what role do you play in Law Enforcement in the parish?
I am a citizen my taxes and hard work pay their salaries, so I am the ultimate role player in the enforcement of actual law in our parish . We sorely need reform.
ville platte

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Freddie P wrote:
<quoted text>
When leadership fails its subordinates, the whole system fails no matter the intent or quality of the subordinates. We have no qualified leadership at the Sheriff’s Office, nor the Police Department. The constant turn over in employees is a great indicator of the turmoil in the workplaces. Only the unqualified butt kissers linger on as they tell the upper managment how great a job they are doing!
Its a viscous cycle we need reform from upper command .
Guess Who

Crowley, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Freddie P wrote:
<quoted text>When leadership fails its subordinates, the whole system fails no matter the intent or quality of the subordinates. We have no qualified leadership at the SheriffÂ’s Office, nor the Police Department. The constant turn over in employees is a great indicator of the turmoil in the workplaces. Only the unqualified butt kissers linger on as they tell the upper managment how great a job they are doing!
It's actually the "forced" turn over in employment that is ridiculous! Being fired with some lame ass excuse! A good manager can be a good leader, but when you lack in one part, the rest falls with you!! So all in all POOR ass management, no leadership and a fishbowl of ass kissers is what is left.
Worried

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

It's sad we have three years left with that poor excuse for a sheriff in office..
dumb and dumber

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Worried wrote:
It's sad we have three years left with that poor excuse for a sheriff in office..
I know what you mean about that drunk ass as a sheriff. He's a disgrace to our parish but some know how to kiss ass!!!!!!
Frog

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Very well said. Golf and alc0hol, can't do im fast enough.
Arvie

Marksville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Didnt vote for either one, but they seem to be doing fine. Whats the options in evangeline parish? We dont have an abundance of educated, ethical, and qualified people who would want to be in law enforcement. Look at the monkeys they suit up in uniform, like that redneck with crew cut from oakdale with the city.
Thomas

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

You want qualified officers, open your checkbook.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ville Platte Discussions

Search the Ville Platte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jindal says rebellion brewing against Washington 45 min ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti 464
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Pitiful 2,532
Da cat & da rat 2 hr 2cute 6
Naja&Robbie 16 hr Your lovely Neighbors 12
The KKK flyers around Eunice Thu Dave Michel 22
Zacherys fiancé Wed Sad 7
judge race comming (Nov '12) Wed How I C it 2 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ville Platte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000