VP businesses with bad service?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dudley

Ville Platte, LA

#41 Nov 12, 2012
I have worked and retired in Law enforcement and I concur with Mcdsanils statements. THe sheriff get drunk and talks about the money he has for ythe so in CD's and laughs at his employees. You are right they work in out Parish because they are not qualified to work for anyother parish.
So I have been there and done that and have been retired fron it for many years and still struggle on the pay from all the other losers that proceeded Sheriff Soileau but we never had people that would curss out the public and remain an employee.S
Seastone

Walker, LA

#42 Dec 26, 2012
Walmart has bad service
Girl2

Lafayette, LA

#43 Dec 27, 2012
Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea sonic. I ordered them 2 times and both was gross. Also, if you go eat at cafe de lasale just know that when you tip your waitress it goes right to the owner. She keeps all tips and says this is how she is able to pay her waitresses minimum wage. Sad
I can vouch for that worked there for awhile then could not take Darlene the owner anymore. For all you ppl that eats the ham, roast beef or any other sandwich if you walked in the kitchen n see where n how it is stored all day you would never eat there again. Pauline gets there around 8:30 n preps everything for the sandwiches n salad bar. She pulls out the roast beef, ham, n the rest of the different meats for sandwichs n poboys then she slices enough what she thinks they will need for that day. After slicing the meats n cheeses she brings them to the front near the griller. The rest of the large pieces of ham, roast beef n other meats are left out in the back on the slicer until 1:30 or 2:00pm not covered with the flies flying all over the meats n the temperature being rather warm then putting it back in the cooler before the workers leave for the day n starting the same routine all over again day after day. NO workers or friends of workers NEVER eat sandwiches or poboys due to scared of getting food poison. Then all the left over food today will NEVER be thrown away. We are instructed by Darlene to put the left over food with the fresh one cooked the next day if more needs to be cooked. So 8 out of 10 times we are eating left over foods. We as the workers know what is fresh for us to eat and our friends. Sorry to inform you of this. And leaving tips are definitely Darlene the owners money. The waitress's are NOT ALLOWED TO KEEP THEIR HARD EARNED TIPS. If you are caught keeping the tips she will call you and want it back then if it happens again you are let go. What will Christian people do to make a fast buck for themselves?
Girl2

Lafayette, LA

#44 Dec 27, 2012
How much longer can this go on at Cafe D Lasalle owner Darlene Bolfa. For all you ppl that eats the ham, roast beef or any other sandwich if you walked in the kitchen n see where n how it is stored all day you would never eat there again. Pauline gets there around 8:30 n preps everything for the sandwiches n salad bar. She pulls out the roast beef, ham, n the rest of the different meats for sandwichs n poboys then she slices enough what she thinks they will need for that day. After slicing the meats n cheeses she brings them to the front near the griller. The rest of the large pieces of ham, roast beef n other meats are left out in the back on the slicer until 1:30 or 2:00pm not covered with the flies flying all over the meats n the temperature being rather warm then putting it back in the cooler before the workers leave for the day n starting the same routine all over again day after day. NO workers or friends of workers NEVER eat sandwiches or poboys due to scared of getting food poison. Then all the left over food today will NEVER be thrown away. We are instructed by Darlene to put the left over food with the fresh one cooked the next day if more needs to be cooked. So 8 out of 10 times we are eating left over foods. We as the workers know what is fresh for us to eat and our friends. Sorry to inform you of this. And leaving tips are definitely Darlene the owners money. The waitress's are NOT ALLOWED TO KEEP THEIR HARD EARNED TIPS. If you are caught keeping the tips she will call you and want it back then if it happens again you are let go. What will Christian people do to make a fast buck for themselves?
not a fan

Ville Platte, LA

#45 Dec 28, 2012
"We as the workers know what is fresh for us to eat and our friends."

I am assuming you got fired ? Good job dumbass . That You would STILL eat there at all after what you described is appalling and disgusting. Like we don't have enough small businesses closing and not coming back.
Anonymous

Ville Platte, LA

#46 Jan 14, 2013
i have had bad experiences at frosty's because everytime me and my friend go there for lunch the woman named bj takes our order and also our money she will take our money go to the register act like she is putting it in but crumples it up and puts it in her pocket we see this everytime we go my friend and other people have even told the boss about these things but she is still there steeling right under his nose sounds like some funny business is goin on if you catch my drift i dont understand how someone can steel everyday from a business and still work there when the boss knows about it!!!!!!!!!! but its gotten to the point where we dont even let her take our order we love the girl annette she gives us great customer service always has a smile on her face and very friendly!!! they have a new woman named pauline who used to work at cafe de la salle and she is also a good worker we were customers of cafe de la salle but we no longer go there because darlene was taking all the waitresses tips for herself and wasnt even paying the waitresses minimum wage! i am a very faithful customer since the 70's!!!
Girl

United States

#47 Jan 15, 2013
Girl2 wrote:
How much longer can this go on at Cafe D Lasalle owner Darlene Bolfa. For all you ppl that eats the ham, roast beef or any other sandwich if you walked in the kitchen n see where n how it is stored all day you would never eat there again. Pauline gets there around 8:30 n preps everything for the sandwiches n salad bar. She pulls out the roast beef, ham, n the rest of the different meats for sandwichs n poboys then she slices enough what she thinks they will need for that day. After slicing the meats n cheeses she brings them to the front near the griller. The rest of the large pieces of ham, roast beef n other meats are left out in the back on the slicer until 1:30 or 2:00pm not covered with the flies flying all over the meats n the temperature being rather warm then putting it back in the cooler before the workers leave for the day n starting the same routine all over again day after day. NO workers or friends of workers NEVER eat sandwiches or poboys due to scared of getting food poison. Then all the left over food today will NEVER be thrown away. We are instructed by Darlene to put the left over food with the fresh one cooked the next day if more needs to be cooked. So 8 out of 10 times we are eating left over foods. We as the workers know what is fresh for us to eat and our friends. Sorry to inform you of this. And leaving tips are definitely Darlene the owners money. The waitress's are NOT ALLOWED TO KEEP THEIR HARD EARNED TIPS. If you are caught keeping the tips she will call you and want it back then if it happens again you are let go. What will Christian people do to make a fast buck for themselves?
Wow. And I used to order sandwiches almost every week. Thank God our office quit ordering from there. And she calls herself a Christian? And why did no one say something knowing that food that was sitting out was being served to customers? Maybe that's just the kind of person I am but I couldn't let anyone eat food that had flies on it all day. Money is the root of all evil Darlene. You're a "Christian" you should know this. I feel for her waitresses.
Polly

Ville Platte, LA

#48 Jan 15, 2013
Evangeline Parish tax Office. There are two wemon in there that act like you stole something when you go to pay your property tax. The white headed one with the woble head looks like she has been on a ten day drunk and th fat black heded one looks like she ate every pill except the one she needs to calm her down. They are both as friendly as pit bulls on steroids. Realy is a good example for public servants. It's like what you want and why are you bothering me while I am on the computer doing what ever.I heard others say how unfriendy and rude they were, but I saw it for myself the other day.
Want to see

Ville Platte, LA

#49 Jan 15, 2013
Polly wrote:
Evangeline Parish tax Office. There are two wemon in there that act like you stole something when you go to pay your property tax. The white headed one with the woble head looks like she has been on a ten day drunk and th fat black heded one looks like she ate every pill except the one she needs to calm her down. They are both as friendly as pit bulls on steroids. Realy is a good example for public servants. It's like what you want and why are you bothering me while I am on the computer doing what ever.I heard others say how unfriendy and rude they were, but I saw it for myself the other day.
If you had such a bad experience go to their supervisor instead of cutting them down on topix. You know nothing about these ladies. If people like u can do a better job then go for it. It does not matter which business you deal with because you will always find something to bitch about. Polly, which for sure is a fake name, keep the good work up by cutting down people. Some of the people you talk about have kids that can read this or friends that overhear their parents talking about this. But if it makes you feel better about yourself then go ahead. Everyone has a cross to bare sometime in their lives. God be with you.
Grow up

Ville Platte, LA

#50 Jan 16, 2013
Percy wrote:
Sheriff's Office. Those girls in the tax office are ugly and not helpful at all. I went ask about some property to sold and about got my head chewed off for a simple question. I heard one girl tell the othedr that she had not taken her medication that morning. If she is that bad without medecine maybe she should not be a deputy tha is capable of catrring a gun.
they don't carry weapons, how do you know it wasn't blood pressure meds, heart meds, breathing meds, etc. If they were that awful to you, why did you not make a complaint, make what they did known, don't hide on a website misspelling words & sounding like a person who is clueless
Girls

United States

#51 Jan 16, 2013
Then what Darlene done at Cafe D LaSalle about a year+ ago, was search for smaller styrofoam container to switch to instead of the bigger ones she was using for take out orders. CAMERON Iron and Union Tank had orders phoned in ever single day with about 40-50 orders. So making containers smaller it meant less food on them. How much more money is this owner (a Christian lady) Darlene Bolfa making on just these faithful customers on a daily basic of ordering. Being deceitful to loyal customers is not Christ-Like, Darlene. Cafe D LaSalle is going down due to the owner.
Polly

Ville Platte, LA

#52 Jan 16, 2013
Because Glenda would not see me. Obeviously she has had many complaints about them abd refuseds to do anything about it. The black headed one said it was her mood medication. Complaint to who the drunk sheriff?
Want to see

Ville Platte, LA

#53 Jan 16, 2013
Polly wrote:
Because Glenda would not see me. Obeviously she has had many complaints about them abd refuseds to do anything about it. The black headed one said it was her mood medication. Complaint to who the drunk sheriff?
the black headed one you are talking about has a name, Rebecca. You have a problem with her taking meds. Almost everyone takes them at the courthouse. You don't have to like her or sandy but judging them and cutting them down doing any good. If you work, there are people out there that says these things about you. As for Glenda, you r dead wrong. You have no clue how she handles, Rebecca. You said you saw it the other day how rude they were and you asked to see Glenda. That's a lie because she has been out sick for weeks. Before you cut people down, get your lies straight!!!
Polly

Ville Platte, LA

#54 Jan 16, 2013
You must be Rebecca. Poor stupid I told you she would not see me. Thye never told me she was out sick. But I guess this just goes to show how they conduct business at this place.

I know Sandy well from the Country Club. She is nothing more than a faul mouth trash who flirts with all the men at th counry club. I feel sorry fr her husband. He is either blind or does not care.
Want to see

Ville Platte, LA

#55 Jan 16, 2013
Polly wrote:
You must be Rebecca. Poor stupid I told you she would not see me. Thye never told me she was out sick. But I guess this just goes to show how they conduct business at this place.
I know Sandy well from the Country Club. She is nothing more than a faul mouth trash who flirts with all the men at th counry club. I feel sorry fr her husband. He is either blind or does not care.
Guess again...You got Fabian P. I work with both of them. And if you want to call somebody stupid make sure you point the finger at yourself. People like you have no life and cut people down for doing their job. It's people like you that is turning this world to shit. Get your lazy ass off the sofa and work for hardly no pay, deal all day with assholes like yourself and keep a smile on your face. Bet you wouldn't last a week. Oh and one more thing, I got balls to say who I am, will you? No you won't because you are chicken shit!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ville Platte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pd 10 hr Nope 3
Kinda late Feb 15 What happened 1
Trash Feb 10 Tearry 1
wtf? Feb 9 Paul 4
Tod Wall jr Feb 7 youpeopleneedtoge... 3
Women of Cameron (Jul '15) Feb 6 Straight Forward 19
Stephanie Smith Feb 4 Mika M 5

Ville Platte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance