Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

ok. so topix is nothing but gossip and messy people. i know i joined in on the mess but its not technically mess if it is the truth. people trying to act like hard asses on here when they know they safe behind a computer screen/phone. half of these people wouldnt do shit if the opportunity arose. so everyone talking about marie miller, professor and whoever else is begining to let them consume your life. to continue to bitch back and forth with them shows that they have you where they want you and that its bothering you dont take everything you hear on here to heart. its just talk. its a discussion forum where anything can be said about whoever whenever.
Thisishilarious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Thank you n it's kinda funny how certain forums disappear all of a sudden
Randy Heiden

Westlake, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

YCOLOP wrote:
ok. so topix is nothing but gossip and messy people. i know i joined in on the mess but its not technically mess if it is the truth. people trying to act like hard asses on here when they know they safe behind a computer screen/phone. half of these people wouldnt do shit if the opportunity arose. so everyone talking about marie miller, professor and whoever else is begining to let them consume your life. to continue to bitch back and forth with them shows that they have you where they want you and that its bothering you dont take everything you hear on here to heart. its just talk. its a discussion forum where anything can be said about whoever whenever.
well lets start with you what's your "REAL" name?????

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

YCOLOP wrote:
are you still Screwing Marie Miller Beeotch?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ville Platte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor needed! 2 hr Dawn 9
kids and crime 2 hr Dawn 12
Need a school 2 hr Dawn 10
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 3 hr Not Landrieu 2,996
the old cockstail (Dec '13) 3 hr shawn 22
Price of gas supplied by City of Vp 3 hr Melba 8
blakes pharmacy 5 hr tom 3
trent ortego Thu Melba 26

Search the Ville Platte Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Ville Platte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••