Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 May 23, 2012
ok. so topix is nothing but gossip and messy people. i know i joined in on the mess but its not technically mess if it is the truth. people trying to act like hard asses on here when they know they safe behind a computer screen/phone. half of these people wouldnt do shit if the opportunity arose. so everyone talking about marie miller, professor and whoever else is begining to let them consume your life. to continue to bitch back and forth with them shows that they have you where they want you and that its bothering you dont take everything you hear on here to heart. its just talk. its a discussion forum where anything can be said about whoever whenever.
Thisishilarious

United States

#2 May 23, 2012
Thank you n it's kinda funny how certain forums disappear all of a sudden
Randy Heiden

Westlake, LA

#3 May 23, 2012
YCOLOP wrote:
ok. so topix is nothing but gossip and messy people. i know i joined in on the mess but its not technically mess if it is the truth. people trying to act like hard asses on here when they know they safe behind a computer screen/phone. half of these people wouldnt do shit if the opportunity arose. so everyone talking about marie miller, professor and whoever else is begining to let them consume your life. to continue to bitch back and forth with them shows that they have you where they want you and that its bothering you dont take everything you hear on here to heart. its just talk. its a discussion forum where anything can be said about whoever whenever.
well lets start with you what's your "REAL" name?????

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4 May 23, 2012
YCOLOP wrote:
are you still Screwing Marie Miller Beeotch?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ville Platte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Layoffs at EPSO 1 hr Wolf 18
EPSO Sheriff (Jan '15) 1 hr Wolf 3
ghost car Mon Twilight zone 2
Joel Miller Aug 26 Aggravated123 15
24/7 stabbing Aug 25 F the goons for life 1
Poll Does Ville Platte City Mayor deserve a $30,000 ... Aug 25 High and dry 4
Curry Sattler (Jul '13) Aug 25 backwoods 28

Ville Platte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance