Two Face Paula Diane of SHHS

Posted in the Ville Platte Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 May 8, 2012
Parents aren't as Misinformed as she'd like to believe!
M D F

Ville Platte, LA

#2 May 8, 2012
Whats up with this get rid of the woman. She has done nothing but konck the children to the ground. She has run off the good teachers and nobody wants to work for her. Obeviouysly her ideas are off track. Do something for our school.
Giddy Up

New Iberia, LA

#3 May 8, 2012
Why don't you take it up with her? That's how adults resolve problems, not my posting anonymously on a website.
M D F

Ville Platte, LA

#4 May 8, 2012
People are afraid of retaliations from her and the board and all this time our children’s education is suffering.
citizen of vp

Houston, TX

#5 May 8, 2012
She also has a boss that she has to answer 2. If u r that intimidated by her maybe u should look into other schools.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6 May 8, 2012
citizen of vp wrote:
She also has a boss that she has to answer 2. If u r that intimidated by her maybe u should look into other schools.
her Boss is the ABC Board
citizen of vp

Houston, TX

#7 May 8, 2012
Sounds like u have it all figured out! Maybe u should apply for the job.
nonamenoblame

Ville Platte, LA

#8 May 8, 2012
citizen of vp wrote:
Sounds like u have it all figured out! Maybe u should apply for the job.
Way to go, "citizen of vp" - you apply for the job and see if you can do alot better. SHS is a great school! Many former students holding very "professional" jobs/careers. This is what is so sad,some people "cut throat"! We need to join together as one and as a community!!!!
citizen of vp

Houston, TX

#9 May 9, 2012
I was taking up 4 PD u moron. Did u even read the post?
nonamenoblame

Baton Rouge, LA

#10 May 9, 2012
citizen of vp wrote:
I was taking up 4 PD u moron. Did u even read the post?
So was I "moron" taking up for her! Read the post carefully!!!
M D F

Ville Platte, LA

#11 May 9, 2012
nonamenoblame wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to go, "citizen of vp" - you apply for the job and see if you can do alot better. SHS is a great school! Many former students holding very "professional" jobs/careers. This is what is so sad,some people "cut throat"! We need to join together as one and as a community!!!!

She can niot take credit for that. Their success was dut to prior administrations. She has not been there long enough to claim any of that.
citizen of vp

Cypress, TX

#12 May 9, 2012
Wow!!!!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#13 May 9, 2012
M D F wrote:
<quoted text>She can niot take credit for that. Their success was dut to prior administrations. She has not been there long enough to claim any of that.
Amen.... Someone with Brains!
VP CITIZEN

Bunkie, LA

#14 May 9, 2012
It's easy. If you dont like the school, pull your kids out. Enroll them elsewhere and after a couple of month let's see if you have the same attitude. In just about anything in life there are things we don't like about particular situations. We have the choice either to remove our self from it or stay in it. The grass is not always greener on the other side. Quit the complaining about SH. She obviously doesn't tell you how to do your job. I would encourage you to spend one day in the shoes of a teacher or principal and see what it is like. A good part of the day is dealing with people like you who thinks they could do anything better and are always quick to critize. It's time to grow up do something more productive with your free time.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#15 May 9, 2012
VP CITIZEN wrote:
It's easy. If you dont like the school, pull your kids out. Enroll them elsewhere and after a couple of month let's see if you have the same attitude. In just about anything in life there are things we don't like about particular situations. We have the choice either to remove our self from it or stay in it. The grass is not always greener on the other side. Quit the complaining about SH. She obviously doesn't tell you how to do your job. I would encourage you to spend one day in the shoes of a teacher or principal and see what it is like. A good part of the day is dealing with people like you who thinks they could do anything better and are always quick to critize. It's time to grow up do something more productive with your free time.
Whoa, Looks like I'm dealing with a Pure Breed Blue Blood!!! First off, back to the Main Topic.... Paula will be a 2 faced 'yes Mamme' no matter who is the Principal!! 2nd, we are both on this site for the same reasons ( to read all Gossip, while remaining unidentified ) whats Productive enough for you, is as well for me! 3rd, I've complained numerous times...... Same Results, Paula points her finger towards others.Bullying was being ignored to the point, where filing a complaint with Neil Latigue had to be brought before the 'Great' Paula D! So before defending your Holy Alummni... Catch up with Current events!
citizen of vp

Cypress, TX

#16 May 9, 2012
Ur kid is probably being bullied because of nasty things u r posting!
VP CITIZEN

Bunkie, LA

#17 May 9, 2012
His name fits well. Probably nothing going on, he just thinks there is

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#18 May 9, 2012
Again VP Citizens.... Check on current events that are taking Place inside those Corrupt Walls you call 'The Land of Milk & Honey'.... Oh, did I Mention that there are over 120 students leaving that immaculate institution? As far as my username goes, that Shit-Hole Institution made me this way!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#19 May 9, 2012
citizen of vp wrote:
Ur kid is probably being bullied because of nasty things u r posting!
nasty or factual..... Get off Greg Ardoins Ball Sack!! Nasty Enough?
citizen of vp

Cypress, TX

#20 May 9, 2012
For every 120 leaving there r 300 applying! Take ur kid somewhere else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ville Platte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JR Thibodeaux 32 min james 3
shelly cortina 42 min james 1
Chasity?? 3 hr hmmmm 5
Turkey Creek Vote Buying Wed Durrr-Key Creek 16
Perry Ashworth Wed Eric 1
duane (Jan '14) Tue facts vs lies 35
darlene ardoin Tue Duhhhhh 7
Ville Platte Dating
Find my Match

Ville Platte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ville Platte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ville Platte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:20 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:20AM
Breaking Down Saints' Game Plan vs. Steelers
NFL 8:52 AM
When will Nick Foles return to play for Eagles?
Yahoo! Sports10:12 AM
Clowney could miss another game for Texans
ESPN10:50 AM
Texans' Clowney has 'a lot of pain' in knee
Bleacher Report11:29 AM
Texans' Clowney Has 'A Lot of Pain' in Knee