Dumb move

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

yes i did sleep with that hoe an yes she was sleeping with all kinds of dudes for money an a place to live an yes we all caught the ga na na from thay nasty hoe so be aware cauae she dam sho aint telling nobody but we all been to dr. an all slept with her!!!So jus no that pussy crusty!!!
y u mad bro

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

u probably just mad cuz she dont want nothing to do with your sorry ass anymore. get a life and leave good ppl's name out ya mouth. quit hatin cuz u all dried up and prolly got a lil dick anyways. that is my best friend. i have been with her to the dr and she aint got shit so why dont u check the other nasty tricks u been fuckin. quit putting this amazing girl's name out there in a bad way.
blessed

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

jess reed, is that you posting shit about nissa cuz she can pull dick better than u? quit hatin cuz u got green shit coming out ya vagina...
da truth

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Yall k yall both came to me an ma boy house yall just nasty wit green shit cumin out ya snatch an as for as amazing ha far frm it js dat gurl will get wit anybody if u hook up wit her just beware prob b better off just titty fuckin her since she likes to show her tits to everybody n e ways even her brother tryed to warn me it must b bad
Burn Notice

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Well i stay in Opelousas an was with her an had to c a Dr. well i guess it safe to say that she is a hoe an her brother tried to warn me also Lol dam should of jus played with the titts dam this girl does all zip codes an area codes!!
Burn Notice

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Now lets get to her friend r u that big girl wea glass dont stunt u was n the other room with ma hom boy yall some nasty bitches an yall knw what yall had an jus passing it around so as far as amazing really Nissa yea an amazing hoe that all buy her a drink an cig an u get pussy!!!Now yall both ignorant!!!
OBAMA SUCKS

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

You all type like a bunch of ignorant, uneducated democrats. Learn the English language and quit talking that monkey talk.
reallythough

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

You people are messy.. For starting things like this then frankly, you deserve crust on the genitals. No matter who it comes from. If you feel as though she's a hoe & she's nasty then why did you have sex with her...? You're only making yourself look bad. Learn from your mistakes instead of blasting her on this site.
anissia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

,,,First of all i know for a fact i dont have sht cause i just went to the dr bout a month ago and i dont have anything so u better check one of the other nasty btches u fcked second of all yall better hope i dont find out who this is cause yall will be in a world of trouble not only with the cops but yall also have people looking for u so just watch out thank u have a blessed fcking day!
the best friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Thanx for showing ur identity, corley. I guess thats y u been textin her to fck huh. With ya 14 girls in one week. U done got something ajax cant wash off and u blamin her cuz she is the best u ever had
Jess4547

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

This is Jess! Pahahaha! I think it's stupid as f**k to be posting sh** on here anyway! Lmao! I'll bring y'all to the doctor with me! Y'all wanna see the truth so damn bad! Y'all just leave Nissa alone an keep me off y'all's post! Y'all don't know me! An just saying! Me an Nissa never went anywhere an I never was in the bed with another dude while I was with her! So y'all got y'all's stories f**ed up! Lmao! Whoever started this post is obviously the dumb f**k who has green sh** coming out they pu**y! Do y'all not have a fu**ig life bruh?! Lmao! Go ask my ol man! He'll tell you real fast an in a hurry about me! So just go the fu** on an shut the fu** up unless y'all know the truth!
P.S. Anissia, I'm sorry that someone posted this sh** about you. An if you find out who it is, I hope you beat the f**k out of them!
G

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

That bitch Nissa is nasty I've known her for a while and let's just say she has been through some men. She literally will f--k the first night!
Tweetie

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Anyone who listens to her brother, is stupid. he sleeps with differants girls all the time. but i guess its ok cause he is a guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ville Platte Discussions

Search the Ville Platte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
HELP I can't get rid of FLEAs on my dog (Mar '13) 2 hr Essence 47
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 4 hr wow 2,084
Spencer 5 hr The Joker 1
Gino Graul (Feb '13) 9 hr Dee 24
sadie still a cheating hoe just married now 9 hr pissed 1
who is this dude dusty matt Tue rifelmomma88 9
Rendesvous arson (Aug '13) Apr 14 curious 10
•••
•••