Who will win Chief of Police in Ville...

Who will win Chief of Police in Ville Platte

Created by Poll on May 6, 2010

131 votes

Click on an option to vote

Neal

Chuncey

Perry

mike

Santa Clara, CA

#1 May 9, 2010
chuncey
PRay

Ville Platte, LA

#2 May 11, 2010
Lord, please, no Neal
God bless

Ville Platte, LA

#3 May 11, 2010
Chuncey 100%
Brandy

Ville Platte, LA

#4 May 12, 2010
100 percent chuncey fontenot is the man. he will do great at chief of police. hes is a great person and will do a WONDER JOB. GO CHUNCEY LOVE YOU
Bon Jovi

Ville Platte, LA

#5 May 31, 2010
Please vote Chuncey, Neal has done nothing for the police dept in 3 1/2 years. According to his article in the news paper, It was all about him and nothing about what he done for the police dept.
Praying

Ville Platte, LA

#6 May 31, 2010
I just hope things get better over there.
I bet you want to know

Ville Platte, LA

#7 Jun 9, 2010
Praying wrote:
I just hope things get better over there.
thanks we need it here!!!
Jack shit

Ville Platte, LA

#8 Jun 12, 2010
I see alot of Chuncey's signs up and the talk in town that Neal don't stand a chance and Chuncey will win. Neal has no signs up, guess he has no one backing him like last time.
Blue

Ville Platte, LA

#9 Jun 12, 2010
I've been noticing that also.
VP Trash

United States

#10 Jul 6, 2010
Hello People this is not a sign contest ! You need votes to win an election not signs ! I know we have some Obama supporters here ! My GOD wake up people look at the qualifications of all the canidates and make a smart decision. Please dont vote on who has more signs ! God help us !!!!!!!!!!
queen bee

Ville Platte, LA

#11 Jul 19, 2010
Neil will win by a landslide.
Fghfb

Ville Platte, LA

#12 Aug 7, 2010
Neal gonna lose by a land slide u retard. U got it wrong. Chauncy already won in my book. U will see on oct 2
Sweety

Ville Platte, LA

#14 Aug 14, 2010
I think that Chauncey will be another Neal, I also think we need to give Perry Thomas a chance to see what he can do for the community.
VP Trash

Ville Platte, LA

#15 Sep 16, 2010
U retarted ! I bet your gonna feel stupid election night ! A landslide bahhhhhhhhhhh! Your book must be a fairy tale !
Fghfb

Ville Platte, LA

#16 Sep 22, 2010
Hahaha yea we'll see who feels stupid. ESP. Since Neal hired Keith dupre as a narcotics detective lmao. He just lost himself the election for sure now. Wow.
Ha ha

Ville Platte, LA

#17 Sep 23, 2010
Yea now the ppl who dont like keith cant vote ! Oh and did i mention theirs gonna be alot more convicted felons who wont be able to vote once keith gets started! Keiths gonna give them hell! Just hope you or not on his list ! He will do his job!
Ha ha

Ville Platte, LA

#18 Oct 7, 2010
Fghfb wrote:
Hahaha yea we'll see who feels stupid. ESP. Since Neal hired Keith dupre as a narcotics detective lmao. He just lost himself the election for sure now. Wow.
HEY STUPID YOU SURE ARE QUIET I TOLD YOU ! NEAL TOOK THE ELECTION ON THE FIRST ROUND LIKE I SAID ! STAY OUT OF POLITICS YOU ARE NOT VERY GOOD AT IT !LMAO
LOL

Ville Platte, LA

#19 Nov 16, 2010
HAHAHA, He sure is quiet.
Ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>HEY STUPID YOU SURE ARE QUIET I TOLD YOU ! NEAL TOOK THE ELECTION ON THE FIRST ROUND LIKE I SAID ! STAY OUT OF POLITICS YOU ARE NOT VERY GOOD AT IT !LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ville Platte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raffle for rusty carrier 6 hr Bearcat 2
Where is the discount grocery store? 22 hr Cpprincess 1
HELP I can't get rid of FLEAs on my dog (Mar '13) Thu Misty 80
Joel Miller Jun 21 That_guy 13
Subs Jun 21 That_guy 1
Dr heinen ,Fontenot or barnes (Aug '15) Jun 21 oh yea 6
Cute blonde in gmc black Sierra Jun 21 hhhmmm 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ville Platte Mortgages