Hot Detective at EPSO
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amazonian

Sunset, LA

#22 Jun 29, 2012
Damn that mouth sure overloads that fat ass of yours huh. You need to keep it plugged with doughnuts or SHUT it because you in all your nastiness hasn't a clue of what your speaking of BRUH
confused

Ville Platte, LA

#23 Jul 5, 2012
How are these detectives out shining anybody? They cant get out of each others butts long enought to see the sunshine. They could not find their butts with both hands. They are jokes. They dont take help from anyother agency when that agnecy has information. Especially turtle.
confused

Ville Platte, LA

#24 Jul 5, 2012
Shwan HOT? I just to each their own. But I surley DON'T see it.
a real cop

Sunset, LA

#25 Jul 5, 2012
Those guys are jokes. I won't elaborate. It isn't needed. They as well as the majority of the public/parish/co-workers know they are good for nothing. Leave the real work to us
Ross

Ville Platte, LA

#26 Jul 5, 2012
a real cop wrote:
Those guys are jokes. I won't elaborate. It isn't needed. They as well as the majority of the public/parish/co-workers know they are good for nothing. Leave the real work to us
And just who is us. You think you are a Super Cop. I still say that you are on of the so called detectives that left and could not cut the mustard there when Shawn came in or maybe you would like to have his job. Go see Eddie and talk to him abut your concerns if you can do a better job.
a real cop

Sunset, LA

#27 Jul 5, 2012
That's hilarious. I wouldn't lower myself or standards to work for Eddie and I sure as hell wouldn't be the chief detective over all those wannabes if they doubled what I'm making now! No I'm not " one of the detectives that couldn't cut it" dumbass!! Nice try though
Ross

Ville Platte, LA

#28 Jul 6, 2012
But when you were there you thought you were the greatest just as your title indicates. Self confidence very, very misplaced. You are a looser and try to make yourself look better at others expense. No matter what others lack you lack self confidenc and education to be any more than you are today,. I bet you have changed job frequently and spent a lot/wasted a lot of money on stupid ventures you thought of that did not work out because of your stupidity and inability to manage because of your lack of education. End of story, you are a looser and will die a looser!!!!!!!!!!
a real cop

Sunset, LA

#29 Jul 6, 2012
Ok . So if you want to talk about uneducation, let's start with you " looser" lmao @ you! I think you may have been shooting for " LOSER"!!
Now, let me try this again... I DO NOT, NOR HAVE I EVER WORKED FOR EDDIE! I don't get why it's so hard to accept that I wasn't one who couldn't cut the mustard as you say.
And I don't think I'm a super cop. Just a man who loves what he does and is embarrassed by these young punk officers whom let their badge go to the head!! Now, Ross, I'm done with your asinine antics... Good day people
ummm

Natchitoches, LA

#30 Jul 13, 2012
i said "GOOD DAY" LMAO
compliments fez from 70's show....

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#31 Jul 13, 2012
LMAO!
Swampman

Ville Platte, LA

#32 Jan 17, 2013
They need to quit banging thier coworkers and start arresting all thr thieves and drug dealers around here!!
banging co-workers?

Ville Platte, LA

#33 Mar 3, 2013
Wow I say! Good for them! I bet their wives are banging their co-workers with them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ville Platte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Super 1 Foods 5 hr Kris 3
Thoughts on "Spoiled Oilfield Trash" stickers o... (Sep '15) 6 hr silver 27
Time to clean up our town and get rid of Meth D... 15 hr Star 20
Layoffs at EPSO Sat Mand 46
What's the worst business in Eunice (Jul '13) Sat RonnyV 26
cameron layoff (Oct '13) Fri vpcitizen 69
twisted wings (Dec '13) Sep 22 ridinshotgun 24

Ville Platte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance