Next Last
city cop

Ville Platte, LA

#1 Sep 9, 2011
Greg dUPRE IS A RACIST pOLICE cHEIF. hE HATES BLACK PEOPLE
Tug

Ville Platte, LA

#2 Sep 10, 2011
He is a plug. I agree. He sure is a racist.
bulldozer

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Sep 10, 2011
Greg Is a piece of sh!t that f@cks everything in his admin!! He is so crooked it's pathetic and that useless piece of slutbag ho sh!t he has for a detective....
TED FAN

Ville Platte, LA

#4 Sep 10, 2011
Detective or ho! I THINK THEY ARE TWO PEAS IN A POD.
wilbur

Ville Platte, LA

#5 Sep 11, 2011
Greg will be running the So for Ted when he wins. So be careful of what you say , he and KD will be back.
Peter

Ville Platte, LA

#6 Sep 13, 2011
Greg is lucky he got his parden. He should never be allowed to wear a badge. He is an insult to the good Officers of the parish.

And he hates black people and as soes his ho from St. Landry
Prowler

Ville Platte, LA

#7 Sep 14, 2011
Hasen't Potter cost Greg enough misery yet?.
LOL

Ville Platte, LA

#8 Sep 16, 2011
Go Greg !
concerned for the parish

Ville Platte, LA

#9 Sep 16, 2011
LOL wrote:
Go Greg !
typical comming from you... people like you don't belong in this parish...
LPSO

Ville Platte, LA

#10 Sep 16, 2011
Greg is a s$$t head and a bully. He belongs in jail. I heard since his father died he has lost his power. I heard someone at the Court house is going to get someone to move to Mamou and run against him. HMM wonder who it is.
HIS DAY ARE NUMBERED!
Big Mamou

Ville Platte, LA

#11 Sep 16, 2011
Just put up a fence around mamou ...Problem solved !
Piticher

Ville Platte, LA

#12 Sep 17, 2011
Heard Greg set Eddie up to get Ortego to resign so it would kill Eddie's Office and Ted would walk right in first go around.

We all know Ortego was making things get done while Eddie played golf and got drunk at his card games.
Clerk

Ville Platte, LA

#13 Sep 18, 2011
Hit the nail on the head Pitcher! Sleep with dog you get fleas. Wonder who is next!
chad

Ville Platte, LA

#14 Sep 18, 2011
PLUG AND COUNTERFIT cHIEF
Home Boy

Ville Platte, LA

#15 Sep 19, 2011
That honky cold not get reelcted to dog catcher since his good father passed. That is all that kept him in office. That and his hating the blacks will be his down fall.
dont worry

United States

#16 Sep 19, 2011
you are all full of sh*t. For the "city cop" who started this conversation. His name is Greg DUPUIS. And I can only assume you are black if that was the only reason you could come up with of why you don't like him. He is racist, why? Because he don't allow black people to walk the streets like thugs and wear their pants hanging to the fuc*ing ground. Well then most people in Mamou are because I don't know very many people who like to see black people and their as* cracks. And for the rest of you, you are probably no good trash that he has arrested either you or a family member and you are pissed. His detective must be doing her job and that is why yall feel the need to call her a "ho." And YES they are "2 peas in a pod" They do their jobs to the best of their ability. They try and keep the trash of the streets to give the rest of you idiots something to talk about all day.
mamou citizen

Ville Platte, LA

#17 Sep 19, 2011
dont worry wrote:
you are all full of sh*t. For the "city cop" who started this conversation. His name is Greg DUPUIS. And I can only assume you are black if that was the only reason you could come up with of why you don't like him. He is racist, why? Because he don't allow black people to walk the streets like thugs and wear their pants hanging to the fuc*ing ground. Well then most people in Mamou are because I don't know very many people who like to see black people and their as* cracks. And for the rest of you, you are probably no good trash that he has arrested either you or a family member and you are pissed. His detective must be doing her job and that is why yall feel the need to call her a "ho." And YES they are "2 peas in a pod" They do their jobs to the best of their ability. They try and keep the trash of the streets to give the rest of you idiots something to talk about all day.
Well said..
mamou citizen

Ville Platte, LA

#18 Sep 19, 2011
The only people who have a problem with the law are the ones who break it.. And what does his father passing away 7 months ago have to do with the job he is doing today.. Let the man rest in peace, he wasn't elected as Chief, Greg was.. Greg was doing a great job at chief while his father was alive and now that he has passed Greg is still doing a damn good job.. If you don't like what he is doing, move somewhere else..
lark

Brea, CA

#19 Sep 19, 2011
Well I would say that the go Marie had graced us with her presence but you're spelling and grammar is entirely too good to come from Marie's stupid illiterate ass!! Haha skank ho. Gotta get promotions from sucking and fuc$ing rather than be based on your work. Which is shit
mamou citizen

Brea, CA

#20 Sep 19, 2011
That's right, this is not Marie, and I don't know anything about her work.. I'm just a citizen from Mamou and proud of the job our chief is doing. And he could do it with or without Marie..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ville Platte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married looking for special woman "friend" 5 hr SnowWhite🍎 11
easy chics 5 hr Nathan 2
President Obama 9 hr American 1
President Obama 9 hr American 1
Cheyenne and Dustin Lanclow Arrested?? (Apr '14) 17 hr droopy337 9
Jill deville Mon amazed 2
Tyler Tate & Jessica Chapman Feb 27 Phil 4
Ville Platte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web