BOUDREAUX

Ville Platte, LA

#1 Nov 5, 2012
They tell me there will be a race between Gary Ortego and Chuck West ......Whats up
vpnative

Ville Platte, LA

#2 Nov 5, 2012
BOUDREAUX wrote:
They tell me there will be a race between Gary Ortego and Chuck West ......Whats up
Chuck west all day !
Shane

Ville Platte, LA

#3 Nov 6, 2012
Gary Ortego had his shot at being a Magestrate and failed miserably. He is not following protocol and is losing mone for the Police Jury every day. He is Jojn Larry and John Saunders zero and is at his max. We can not and should not eoect this idiot as a Judge. He is part od the good ole boys gan and we have gotten beyond that ow and need to keep striving for better government. Lets not take a step back 50 years by electing Gary Orteg. He is a fool and issuper political in his decesions. How ca he be fair when hesays in court, " I know you and I will redce your child support, he does not follow the procedure and does as he plases. Unpredictable and untrustworthy, power hungry, and simply ignorant to legal protocal.

I hear that Nicole Gill and Chuck est were going to be th next two Judges. I think that would be a great choice for the future of our children.
Hommer

Ville Platte, LA

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Gary Ortego is a plug and usless as crap, just another want to be. Wasting our tax dollars in his new appointed position where he has no clue about his duties.
Warren

Ville Platte, LA

#5 Nov 10, 2012
Gary Ortego is as dumb as a rock!!!!
All he is good for is to push John around and kiss Larry Vidrine's butt. Way too full of himself for me.
curious

Ville Platte, LA

#6 Nov 10, 2012
When is this race supposed to happen
Lilly

Ville Platte, LA

#7 Jun 30, 2014
Shane wrote:
Gary Ortego had his shot at being a Magestrate and failed miserably. He is not following protocol and is losing mone for the Police Jury every day. He is Jojn Larry and John Saunders zero and is at his max. We can not and should not eoect this idiot as a Judge. He is part od the good ole boys gan and we have gotten beyond that ow and need to keep striving for better government. Lets not take a step back 50 years by electing Gary Orteg. He is a fool and issuper political in his decesions. How ca he be fair when hesays in court, " I know you and I will redce your child support, he does not follow the procedure and does as he plases. Unpredictable and untrustworthy, power hungry, and simply ignorant to legal protocal.
I hear that Nicole Gill and Chuck est were going to be th next two Judges. I think that would be a great choice for the future of our children.
It's ok to be against an opponent, but get your story straight concerning the Magestrate position, it was a success and Mr. Ortego resigned the position as the funding was limited, and it was a success according to those in the judicial circle(of course if you want to run or running against him). Of course you did not mention his outstanding work on the tax appeal board, some of us did check. Wanting to run for an office does not make one power hungry, you who have nothing more to do than trash those running for office really need to examine your motives and "get a life"
Preston

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Jun 30, 2014
Chuck and Ortego
keith

Sunset, LA

#9 Jul 1, 2014
Lilly wrote:
<quoted text> It's ok to be against an opponent, but get your story straight concerning the Magestrate position, it was a success and Mr. Ortego resigned the position as the funding was limited, and it was a success according to those in the judicial circle(of course if you want to run or running against him). Of course you did not mention his outstanding work on the tax appeal board, some of us did check. Wanting to run for an office does not make one power hungry, you who have nothing more to do than trash those running for office really need to examine your motives and "get a life"
That was the worst deal the Ploice Jury ever made. He did not folloow the law, he made hiown rule and dropped all the fees that would have paid his way to continue th contract. I know for a fact that the Jury did notwant hi back because the State People were sick of his good ols boy rulings that did not follow protocal..

You need to get your facts streight. He is nothing but a plug and the Police Jury refused to renew his contract. The Judges complained about hms, even Jhn Larry taked abut him. He needs to go away and is an inslt to the good atornys in oyurParish.
Mee

Hollywood, FL

#10 Jul 3, 2014
Gary really should be shot for what he did with his secretary back in the day, you know Gary banging Dwight old laty he should of shot him when he had the chance. Walking passed him with his pants in his hand in Dwight's house!! Boy he must have a good ol laty are a dumb one????
tim

Ville Platte, LA

#11 Jul 3, 2014
Out of the ones running I'm going with Gilbert Aucoin, not an alcoholic, prick, or thinks he's better than you. I have been knowing him for 20 years and believe he would be a good judge.
Willie

Sunset, LA

#12 Jul 5, 2014
Gary Ortego should never be given any power, Look how he wrked the Chld Suppot job.He is trash and power hungry. All he is good for is to push John around.
How I C it 2

Lafayette, LA

#13 Jul 9, 2014
All good candidates. Wish them luck.
Amy

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Jul 16, 2014
If Ortego is like vidrine then dads won't have a chance to have there kids more than every other weekend. We need to get the good ol boys out of office. How is Dupre?
Facts

Euless, TX

#15 Jul 17, 2014
Mee wrote:
Gary really should be shot for what he did with his secretary back in the day, you know Gary banging Dwight old laty he should of shot him when he had the chance. Walking passed him with his pants in his hand in Dwight's house!! Boy he must have a good ol laty are a dumb one????
That story was from years past and the man in the house was not Gary Ortego. You have the whole name wrong!
Mee

Euless, TX

#16 Jul 18, 2014
Facts wrote:
<quoted text> That story was from years past and the man in the house was not Gary Ortego. You have the whole name wrong!
. Bull sh!t I know for a fact!!!!
2cute

Ville Platte, LA

#17 Jul 18, 2014
Chuck is the only candidate in his district for district judge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ville Platte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a good local seamstress (Apr '13) 8 hr Heavy Hitter 26
Which Canadidate for Sheriff 8 hr Jason 6
Women of Cameron 21 hr amazed 11
Easy women in pine (Oct '13) Tue beentheredonethat 13
just a heads up briana dietz has a diseases th... Mon TBOYD 1
Danielle Russells Boobs (Sep '14) Jul 26 Toe toe 51
trump Jul 24 Solution 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ville Platte Mortgages