Posted in the Ville Platte Forum

ahem

Ville Platte, LA

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Opinions ??
of course

Jennings, LA

#2 Sep 6, 2012
Usually after whipping the crap out of my husband when he drinks my beer. They better not touch my doritos.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 6, 2012
Definitely a do!
dontbeatthemeat

Lytle, TX

#4 Nov 14, 2012
You should discipline your children through positive reinforcement, and by taking away privileges , toys, or other luxuries for infractions. For small children the general rule is 1 min of timeout for every year of age . When you spank or threaten a child with physical force it will only make them scared and the undesired behavior will return once the treat has passed . Teaching corrective behavior is a permanent fix . To learn more just google it massive amounts of information on the subject is available.
momma

United States

#5 Nov 15, 2012
This is all very good an I do all of these things but when it fails an it does sometimes I spank. I don't beat. I have 3 children from 13 to 2. I use different discipline for all 3. It seems to work for me. Spanking is the last resort.
dontbeatthemeat wrote:
You should discipline your children through positive reinforcement, and by taking away privileges , toys, or other luxuries for infractions. For small children the general rule is 1 min of timeout for every year of age . When you spank or threaten a child with physical force it will only make them scared and the undesired behavior will return once the treat has passed . Teaching corrective behavior is a permanent fix . To learn more just google it massive amounts of information on the subject is available.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ville Platte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Closers Feb 20 Cowboy Jones 1
pd Feb 17 Nope 3
Kinda late Feb 15 What happened 1
Trash Feb 10 Tearry 1
wtf? Feb 9 Paul 4
Tod Wall jr Feb 7 youpeopleneedtoge... 3
Women of Cameron (Jul '15) Feb 6 Straight Forward 19

Ville Platte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance