silver Fox

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

LADIES,ladies don't get y'all panties in a bunch just yet we still have till november till the contract ends and then thell make the approiate cuts
Patrick Smith

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Good day for everybody! Be happy, People!
Daniel Rodriguez

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Good day for everybody! Be happy, People!
cabot

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

I hear they they just gunna have a plant wide drug test then im sure they gunna have to have a job fair to get enough employees to run all the machines but hopefully they dont hire 6 ppl per 1 machine and yall wont have to have a lay off again
fred sanford

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Mathimaticaly speaking, you don't hire an additional 250 shop employees to stand around with a blank look on their faces in the name of Job Creation! You don't open up additional Supervisory positions that aren't truly needed, or earned by UN-QUALIFIED deadbeats! You don't need secretaries whom have their own secretaries! HR must have 6-8 employees now, which at least 3 will scratch their heads when asked a serious question! Big Corporations don't operate in this manner, not responsible ones anyways!
Mighty Mouse

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

If Cameron is laying off then why they put in the Gazette about some new apprentice trainees. What's up with this?
cabot

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Mighty Mouse wrote:
If Cameron is laying off then why they put in the Gazette about some new apprentice trainees. What's up with this?
Thats why they gunna lay off one oerson quits the hire 5 in there place, the place is tan by dummies that keep just get there buddies hired in the office instead of getting ppl qualifyes
cabot

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Qualified for the job
B Ardoin

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Who cares if they lay off a couple of mouth breathers from the shop? I'm sure there will be a bunch of bass boats and nee trucks for sale haha.
cabot

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

B Ardoin wrote:
Who cares if they lay off a couple of mouth breathers from the shop? I'm sure there will be a bunch of bass boats and nee trucks for sale haha.
Just to clarify what would a "nee truck" happen to be??? Lmao learn how to type before you get on here and TRY to talk shit
B Ardoin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

cabot wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats why they gunna lay off one oerson quits the hire 5 in there place, the place is tan by dummies that keep just get there buddies hired in the office instead of getting ppl qualifyes
You point out a post of mine with one typo while you are submitting this gibberish? Let me guess, you barely passed high school, but someone in your family lined up a job at Cabot for you.

People in glass houses should never throw stones.
cabot

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

B Ardoin wrote:
<quoted text>You point out a post of mine with one typo while you are submitting this gibberish? Let me guess, you barely passed high school, but someone in your family lined up a job at Cabot for you.

People in glass houses should never throw stones.
Hahaha poor cameron workers thatget layed off may live in a glass house but i'll go ahead and keep mah brick house and no matter how bad i spell i still make more money then you hahahahaha
sexy lady drive me crazy

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

cabot wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha poor cameron workers thatget layed off may live in a glass house but i'll go ahead and keep mah brick house and no matter how bad i spell i still make more money then you hahahahaha
Whoop whoop all I need is a sugar daddy , satin sheets, and a brand new caddy, all the simply things that help a girl get by ...;)
laffy taffy

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

cabot wrote:
<quoted text>
People who brag about how much they make are always broke dicks ha. He prolly can't afford to be a suga daddy.
ex lead

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

well it is starting the bastards demoted two of us today. get ready people Conley is just starting him and candy are all smiles while they crush peoples life's. The place has been down ever since the two of them and Ched were put in charge of things. all they care about is their bonus they held a big 30year anniversary party now people are getting fired what's up with that. he promoted every dick sucker up front to supervisor. then comes and can people in the shop. I bet those bitches up front don't get fired. hopefully Conley will get his stupid ass out of here soon. before they close the whole dam plant. and yes please take candy with you she ruined Martco now she is going to destroy Cameron.do all us hard working caring engaged people a favor and go fuck up something else. leave Cameron alone
Seven Steak

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

So did they start firing anyone, or is this just another Vp rumor?
cameron hand

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

What happen to all these layoffs that was suppose to happen Thursday and Friday didn't anybody get to roll ther box out
ka-raig

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Next Friday. Be patient

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ville Platte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Living Wage 2,991
kids and crime 2 hr no pain 11
Why are Ville Platte people so stupid and unedu... (Jul '13) 14 hr psix4 41
Suspect Sister 16 hr checkmate98 1
black sam 16 hr checkmate98 3
Mayor needed! 19 hr Melba 8
Christian heritage 23 hr Girls2 16
trent ortego Thu Melba 26

Search the Ville Platte Forum:
•••
•••
Ville Platte Dating

more search filters