Fraternal Order Of Police

Fraternal Order Of Police

Posted in the Ville Platte Forum

United States

#1 Oct 18, 2012
October 29, 2012 for any law enforcement officer interested! Pine Prairie Fire Department 6pm.

Euless, TX

#2 Oct 23, 2012
All officers from all departments are welcomed to attend!

Euless, TX

#3 Oct 23, 2012
What is this about?? Is this a class like what the district attorney gives just in another location?

Euless, TX

#4 Oct 23, 2012
The Fraternal Order of Police is the world's largest organization of sworn law enforcement officers, with more than 325,000 members in more than 2,100 lodges. We are the voice of those who dedicate their lives to protecting and serving our communities. We are committed to improving the working conditions of law enforcement officers and the safety of those we serve through education, legislation, information, community involvement, and employee representation. No one knows the dangers and the difficulties faced by today's police officers better than another officer, and no one knows police officers better than the FOP.

Euless, TX

#5 Oct 24, 2012
Confused wrote:
What is this about?? Is this a class like what the district attorney gives just in another location?
This is not a class! It is a meeting. A representative from the state level will be present. If you are a law enforcement officer, you should attend. It will be beneficial to you. It will provide a voice that law enforcement has not had around here.

New Orleans, LA

#6 Nov 1, 2012
Of course it was rescheduled, due to unforeseen circumstances, but it will surely happen!! Stay tuned, it's looking REAL good!!

Ville Platte, LA

#7 Nov 8, 2012
It appears to me that if you work for the Sheriff's Office you can not belong to this faternal order. What's the problem Sheriff, too complicated for you to understand.

Euless, TX

#8 Nov 8, 2012
I hear the sheriff said there will be NO FOP is this parish!!!

Ville Platte, LA

#9 Nov 9, 2012
Is the Sheriff a dictator are is he just too stupid to understan it can improve his department.

OH yes, h could care less about serving the people he just wants a check and to get drunk and play golf.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ville Platte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adderroll 19 hr woosah 2
Will Rider???? 21 hr Bojangles 11
Cold Cups (Jun '11) Wed sarikavamsi 2
Dewey Salton Wed Curious 1
When is the Rice Festival? Wed Putin 8
emily odim Oct 5 rex 1
Who is Cindy Reed Messing around with Does anyo... Oct 5 big boy 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ville Platte Mortgages