Socialite gets probation, fine for at...

Socialite gets probation, fine for attack on nanny

There are 4 comments on the York Dispatch, The York Sunday News story from Sep 18, 2007, titled Socialite gets probation, fine for attack on nanny. In it, York Dispatch, The York Sunday News reports that:

An heiress in suburban Philadelphia has been sentenced to 15 months of probation and fined $600 for attacking her nanny -- the second employee she assaulted in a year. via York Dispatch, The York Sunday News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch, The York Sunday News.

“"Bite Me"”

Since: Jun 07

Philly

#1 Sep 19, 2007
What? No coments?...Allow me! Did anyone see the smirk on this repeat offending Pig? Maybe she knew she would get probation again. Surprise, money speaks as usual.
sweetie

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Sep 24, 2007
money talks the rest of us walks
doesit reallymatter

AOL

#3 Oct 21, 2007
They must have it wrong, she must live in Newtown Square, where if their are no witnesses and you have bruses and cuts long as the other person knows someone....well you know the rest.
doesit reallymatter

AOL

#4 Oct 21, 2007
We let people with money drive tanks around their lawn and their neighbors if their name ends in DUPONT, that is only until they shoot someone, and then we put our foot down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villanova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gladwyne ACME Market converting to SPROUTS Farm... Aug 11 Jim Perkins 2
News Beyond 'Club Wa:' Shore towns grapple with teen... Jul 23 Saul 1
Allstate Employees Partner Together for Bring O... Jun '17 NMar 1
News Chesco Vet Accused of Animal Cruelty (Jul '06) May '17 pgh 244
Sid Mark to RETIRE Apr '17 Jared Hart WPHT pd 1
Gladwyne Facebook Group Mar '17 GladwyneFacebook 1
Smitty Mar '17 n smith 1

Villanova Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance