All-female Rosemont College weighs wh...

All-female Rosemont College weighs whether to admit men

There are 1 comment on the The York Daily Record story from May 18, 2008, titled All-female Rosemont College weighs whether to admit men. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Officials at Rosemont College, a Roman Catholic school for women, are debating whether to admit men to the financially strapped institution, which has seen enrollment drop by more than 18 percent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Erin Smist

Plymouth Meeting, PA

#1 May 19, 2008
As an alumna, I would like to see the Undergraduate Women's College at Rosemont succeed. I appreciate the institution that provided me with an excellent education. The value in giving to Rosemont College for me was in knowing that other women would continue to experience a similar environment that instilled both self-reliance and leadership skills. The Undergraduate Women's College offers so much to its students, and it is troubling to note that its future seems to be in question. My commitment to Rosemont is not based in nostalgia. Rather, I see the unique value of what Rosemont has to offer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villanova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor a Joke, Crook, Commited Adultry (Dec '07) Jul 24 someone close 11
News Montco dance teacher gets jail for sex with stu... (Jun '15) Jul 20 Cotton Picker 2
please help the people May '16 Awful 4
sharon lynn fedak May '16 britt 14
News Reconnecting with faith through washing of dead May '16 Tim 3
News 'Top' Main Line Eatery Reopens After Roach Infe... (Oct '15) Mar '16 Road Warrior 7
sharon fedak Mar '16 sharon is a scammer 8

Villanova Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Villanova Mortgages