Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!

Posted in the Villanova Forum

Bobby Meade

Binghamton, NY

#1 May 3, 2007
The Battle Hymn of the Republic is a hymn for all ages, and as you should know, a republic is any group whose members have common aims, in this case it is The Lord's .. All this is but the beginning of the birth-pangs of a nation that does not get shook.(Mt. 24:8; Heb. 12:28).. the Practice March of the Army of the Lord had become the Eamon McEneany Immortalization March from Dryden to Cornell or Eamon McEneany's Practice March of the Army of the Lord. It can't be a problem if they're just practicing. Eamon was one of the best lacrosse players to walk the face of the earth. Sarah and Jennifer's graves will be opened (Ez. 37:13), for they will be going to Cornell where Erza Cornell has promised any person instruction in any study... Whether or not this march will happen depends upon the lighting of watchfires to confirm that history ended and the end of all things drew close because the Bush Nazis had slaughtered the commemorated innocents listed in my writings. The Lord will appear in a flame of fire.(Ex. 3:2; Ez.1:13; 3:5, 5:4; Is. 26:11; 2Thess. 1:7-8) "..I have seen Him in the watchfires of a hundred circled camps...Let the hero born of woman crush the Serpent 'neath his heel while God is marching on...." Let thy name be magnified for ever saying, "The Lord Almighty is God over Israel! And the house of your servant David will be established before you." (2 Sam. 7:10-17, 26) The scepter of God will also be the "Bill" scepter, which will travel with the House of Jacob to claim Judah as God's portion in the Holy Land. George Herbert Bush will lead this expedition whether he be dead or alive... This is now the time for CYRUS to arrive. Cyrus, the Lord's annointed whose right hand He takes hold of to go subduing nations and stripping kings of their armor to rebuild Jerusalem and much more. Cyrus will call fire from heaven and make the prophesized number a reality. Cyrus will see that King of All The Earth, George Herbert Bush sets up shop in Bethel. God says do not go to Bethel... The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; thus I shall judge between many peoples and set matters straight in mighty nations near and far, and they shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks.(Prov. 9:10; Mic. 4:3) They shall study war no more!(Is. 34:1-17; Zech. 8:10).. The Sovereign Lord has sworn, "Woe to those who draw sin along with cords of deceit.(Is. 5:18) I will raise a banner for the nations and whistle for those at the ends of the earth, and they will come speedily.(Is. 5:26; Ps. 20:5; see Reign of Terror and the Heart of Israel)... Blow the horn in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy mountain.(Joel 2:1) Those who complain will accept instruction." (Is. 29:24)

"Let every voice be thunder
Let every heart beat strong
Until all tyrants perish
Our work shall not be done"

From The Lord's Press Release 4/7***** and other selected writings, Bobby Meade

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villanova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Sep 30 Who shot who 1
Pa.'s DUI laws endanger drivers, senators hear Sep '14 Rich Mainliner 4
Dollar Tree coming to Ardmore Sep '14 Filthy mick 3
Our View: Thumbs up for S.O.N.S and Kissell Sep '14 fat albert 6
Gladwyne SuperFresh to be SOLD (Nov '11) Sep '14 gerry p 9
Woodmont / Mother Divine ? Aug '14 Muffin Girl in Me... 1
The Grande at Riverview Condo (Dec '07) Aug '14 NANANN1 5

Villanova News Video

Villanova Dating
Find my Match