Oil Closes Below $100 A Barrel Amid C...

Oil Closes Below $100 A Barrel Amid Concerns Over Economy

There are 1 comment on the Hartford Courant story from Sep 14, 2008, titled Oil Closes Below $100 A Barrel Amid Concerns Over Economy. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Crude prices shed more than $5 a barrel and have now given up virtually all their gains for the year, extending a steep, two-month slide from record levels above $147 a barrel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Ed EXXon

Tallulah, LA

#1 Sep 16, 2008
Oil fell to under $100/barrel because demand dropped out of sight and the Bush Administration (lack of) wants it down until after the election. We had this exact same thing in the 2004 election.
The corrupt Senate, under the supervision of Democrat Nancy Pelosi, has done zip, zero. She wants things to fail under the Bush watch so OBama will win in November. Screw the people
who have lost their jobs and homes. The price per barrel has dropped and the price at the pump has gone into gouge mode.
If Charlie Rangel can skip paying income taxes, and keep his position as Ways and Means Chairman, tell me they are not corrupt. Glenn Beck is right on; get the torches and pitchforks and head for Washington and the voting booth! Oh, and if you think any one of these clowns is going to cut taxes, you are living in dreamland.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villanova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sid Mark to RETIRE Apr 12 Jared Hart WPHT pd 1
Gladwyne ACME Market converting to SPROUTS Farm... Mar 30 Bob Miller Albert... 1
Gladwyne Facebook Group Mar '17 GladwyneFacebook 1
Smitty Mar '17 n smith 1
Ahh Sharon Fedak n Ridattis n Burkey family's Feb '17 evil people 2
2-14! 14 reasons to evil Sharon Fedak n Redatti Feb '17 happy v day 1
sharon lynn fedak (Apr '16) Feb '17 Everybody knows ... 35

Villanova Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Villanova Mortgages