Elderly Woman Questioned In Bryn Mawr Hit-Run

Full story: CBS 3 6
Share + Jul 28, 2009 11:40 pm US/Eastern BRYN MAWR, Pa. An elderly woman is being questioned by police in connection to a hit and run crash that left a teen seriously injured in Montgomery County. Full Story

Since: Jul 09

Mifflintown, PA

#1 Jul 29, 2009
She knew damn well she didn't hit a deer, then she tries to hide her car in the garage, Shes says oh I'll get off of it cause I'm old, I say at least 5 years minimum.
Stirner

Tuckerton, NJ

#2 Jul 29, 2009
I like the built-in excuse "elderly woman" -- b.s.! I'm 79, and damn it, I'm still responsible for my actions. Age! What a miserable excuse to say after you hit a young boy with your car, then leave him to suffer if not die, while you hide your car. Hey, "granny", if you have gotten too old to drive then stop driving. What a wretched woman, deserving all of our contempt -- young or old.

Mifflintown, PA

#3 Jul 29, 2009
Yes I agree stiner, she thinks shes so special case shes older, I still say she knows she hit a kid. A DEER she says, what a phoney liar, I hope you read this you old hag, You do not have any business being on the highway is for damn sure, 60 70 80 years old and won't own up to your stupidness, thats a shame, good example for teenage drivers huh granny, You are a lying damn old freakin witch, oh sorry i didn't want to hurt your precious feelings, the kid you broke up was enough huh, I hope you lose your damn license forever and get your jail time then you can eat your cold toast and cockroach infested food, hows that sound granny? I could care less if you are 120 years old, you can no doubt barely see through the wind shield. DUH. you will not get off either why? cause you tried to hide your garbage car dumb hag, now shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!

Mifflintown, PA

#4 Jul 30, 2009
It's about damn time, Oh I thought I hit a deer but then she races off and hides her car in the garage. then she covers the hole in her windshield with a blanket, what a sorry ass excuse and shes 75 yet. She is one uncaring piece of trash. She's trying to hide she hit a deer??? What a damn liar. You need jail time bit-h and i don't care if you're 175 years old, good example for young people huh stupid hag? You sure as hell do not need a drivers license do you retard? You are disgusting, I feel like burning all your cars up in flames, ha, funny huh but you deservr it huh lying freak? you disgust me and your defense of saying you thoght it was a deer is not going to fly, especially since you hid the car in the garage and covered the hole with a blanket, no damn lawyer is going to get you out of it, no matter what you pay em. dumb retarted bitchen hag. you gotta be one of the stupiest people I ever heard and you know I'm right huh? now sit in front of your tv and watch soap operas till you get sentenced, enjoy your cold toast while in jail. ha ha ha wee wee....

Mifflintown, PA

#5 Jul 30, 2009
A kid goes halfway through your wind shield and you didn't see him? Are you blind? You definitely do not need a car, Oh I thought it was a deer.What a joke';.'.,..
Rappers delight

Kulpsville, PA

#6 Jul 30, 2009
I hope the boy is on speedy recovery, for that old woman, she shouldn't be aloud to drive any more period the end. shame on her, for not stopping,and to hide her car in the garage.this world is messed up!!!WOW!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villanova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cindi rooney Sat meetoo 6
Burglars Hit Main Line Homes as Residents Sleep Sat Lost souls 2
Airborne Jeep Lands on Top of Cars at Ardmore D... Fri PoorSkillNotAge 1
Remembering Jim Croce 40 years on (Sep '13) Feb 13 shizzle 8
Ex-Pa. treasurer to plead guilty to 2 extortion... Feb 2 Nichole 1
Gladwyne Superfresh is a DUMP (Nov '13) Jan '15 Worthless Heeb Loser 10
Debate: Gay Marriage - Wayne, PA (Aug '10) Dec '14 Brian_G 12

Villanova News Video

Villanova Dating
Find my Match