Michelle Obama campaigns in Philly su...

Michelle Obama campaigns in Philly suburbs

There are 4 comments on the www.philly.com story from Mar 14, 2008, titled Michelle Obama campaigns in Philly suburbs. In it, www.philly.com reports that:

In her first day of Pennsylvania primary campaigning, Michelle Obama brought her husband's "politics of hope" refrain to Philadelphia's suburbs yesterday, hitting many of the notes that have resonated with ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.philly.com.

SRR

United States

#1 Mar 14, 2008
SHE IS GREAT WOMAN AND HE IS A GREAT MAN!OBAMA 08@
Mike Brown

Stevensville, MD

#2 Mar 15, 2008
Funny how she held a 6 figure job, lives in a mansion, and just now says this is the first time she has been proud of the U.S.

What a hypocrite! Add her statements together with Obama's pastor Wright and you'll start to see how these people really view the United States. That is of course unless you are blinded by liberalism, which the majority of Democrats appear to be.It shows their vast lack of intelligence.
lucky 7

Dearborn, MI

#3 Mar 29, 2008
Gee Mike Brown, Now you wouldn't be biased would you? I can't tell.
Hillary 4 President

United States

#4 Mar 29, 2008
lucky 7 wrote:
Gee Mike Brown, Now you wouldn't be biased would you? I can't tell.
Typical Obama supporter claiming that anyone that does not support Obama does so because they are racist, bias or dumb.How about the reverse racism shown throughout his campaign.
How about we don't support Obama because he is nothing but talk with no substance, his wife and pastor(church) are anti-jewish,anti-american and he has shown bad judgment time and time again. You all say Hillary is a liar, but ignore the lies Obama tells.
I would vote for Bush if I could before voting for Obama and I certainly don't think Bush is doing a good job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villanova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allstate Employees Partner Together for Bring O... Jun 22 NMar 1
News Chesco Vet Accused of Animal Cruelty (Jul '06) May '17 pgh 244
Sid Mark to RETIRE Apr '17 Jared Hart WPHT pd 1
Gladwyne ACME Market converting to SPROUTS Farm... Mar '17 Bob Miller Albert... 1
Gladwyne Facebook Group Mar '17 GladwyneFacebook 1
Smitty Mar '17 n smith 1
Ahh Sharon Fedak n Ridattis n Burkey family's Feb '17 evil people 2

Villanova Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Villanova Mortgages