Business and Bullion Weekend Report ...

Business and Bullion Weekend Report - Sept. 12

There are 1 comment on the www.coinnews.net story from Sep 12, 2009, titled Business and Bullion Weekend Report - Sept. 12. In it, www.coinnews.net reports that:

Precious metals prices jumped for a third straight week with silver again rising the most while gold topped the psychological $1,000 an ounce barrier. New York crude futures tumbled Friday yet pulled out a weekly gain of nearly 2 percent. U.S. stocks marked a positive week (despite Friday losses) as did European stocks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.coinnews.net.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 12, 2009
NEWSFLASH:
Your hard work in the historic movement to Audit the Federal Reserve continues to pay off!
I have been informed that the House Financial Services Committee has officially agreed to hold hearings on HR 1207! The hearings are tentatively scheduled for Friday, September 25 at 9:00 am.

President Obama pledged over and over again to bring transparency
to Washington D.C., so; let's help him achieve this noble goal.
Do it for your children. Do it for America . Let's keep up the pressure.

"Audit the Federal Reserve Bank."

H.R. 1207: The Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009

Sign the Petition here. It's easy.
campaignforliberty.com/campaigns/auditthefed....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villanova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
this is the real nat wolff heres my e-mail and ... (Aug '07) Aug '16 Angie marrero 365
cindi rooney (Feb '15) Aug '16 Dough 11
Mayor a Joke, Crook, Commited Adultry (Dec '07) Jul '16 someone close 11
News Montco dance teacher gets jail for sex with stu... (Jun '15) Jul '16 Cotton Picker 2
please help the people May '16 Awful 4
sharon lynn fedak May '16 britt 14
News Reconnecting with faith through washing of dead (Mar '16) May '16 Tim 3

Villanova Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Villanova Mortgages