COLUMN: Community Policing in Baldwin...

COLUMN: Community Policing in Baldwinsville

There are 1 comment on the Baldwinsville Messenger story from Jul 31, 2012, titled COLUMN: Community Policing in Baldwinsville. In it, Baldwinsville Messenger reports that:

We got together over coffee to discuss community policing, a philosophy that has come to the forefront of major cities over the past few decades, Saraceni said, adding, "We've been doing it for 40 years, before it was a buzzword." According to the chief, the BPD reorganized in the early 70s after President Lyndon Johnson released a commission ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baldwinsville Messenger.

Police Chief David Couper

De Forest, WI

#1 Aug 5, 2012
To find out more about community-oriented policing and other ways to improve police, take a look at my new book and visit my blog,“Arrested Development: A Veteran Police Chief Sounds Off About Protest, Racism, Corruption and the Seven Steps Necessary to Improve Our Nation’s Police”( Amazon.com ). My blog is at http://improvingpolice.wordpress.com/ where I discuss these and other current police improvement issues. Good luck and may we all experience not just good but great policing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Village Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay FaceTime I'm 14 (Apr '15) Aug 18 Gayboy 21
Ilovekickboxing liverpool Aug 14 Angie 6
Nicole Meyers Aug 3 KGK 6
Lady in blue chevy Malibu with a dent in the front Jul '17 Watchdogs 1
Rose grattan/connelly acres apartments Jul '17 Bear rx 6
The Community of Village Green NY (Nov '08) Nov '08 Dave Agresti 1
News 8 people range in age from 16 to 20 and face ch... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Rhys 1

Village Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Village Green Mortgages