“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#95111 Feb 14, 2014
YELLOW DAWG IS MY B1TCH wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't the first and won't be the last. Personally I think it's funny. To know that I have made some Liberal assclown cry and get so angry that they have to resort to cloning and wasting their own time is quite satisfying.
More then likely it's Yellow Dawg. He's been know to do that, along with using multiple aliases to pretend he has allies. He will of course deny it, that's to be expected. So I will just keep smacking him around like the bitch he is.
I'll keep toying with him until he realizes he's been beat at his own game and gives up. After all I'm still here yet my previous cloners are long gone. They eventually get bored and realize they aren't accomplishing anything except making an ass of themselves.
Poor dear. "Vienna" got cloned. You might consider registering a screen name.

I was here long before you showed up, and have proclaimed myself "King of the Topix Senate. Thread." And I will be here long after you have run out of obscenities. Many competitors have tried. All have failed. Who is next to fail and concede? You, "Vienna"?

#95112 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!!
If you are going to whine and cry about "vulgarities" then post your own, I will use your own words against you. If for no other reason then to watch you have a meltdown over it.
Now SPEAK Buttsniffer SPEAK!!
I OWN YOU!!!
You are doing a great job of being the "Poster Child" for the "Why You Should Vote Democrat" movement. Moderate Republicans have all fled, attempting to distance themselves from the clueless vulgarity of the "Tea Partiers."

#95113 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!
Quit whining!!
There was no significance other then your dumbass got caught using wrong information. Don't care what cryptic bullshit you came up with afterwards to try and hide your stupidity.
Perhaps you could find a Canadian who might give a rats ass about it.
NOW SPEAK BOY, SPEAK!!
I OWN YOU!!
It is becoming very obvious that you never figured it out. Not surprising.

#95114 Feb 14, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Vote out the RINOs and put true Conservatives into office, tea party grassroots Constitution loving people. Otherwise we will get morons that will continue to raise the debt ceiling and the debt and the defecit while increasing spending and increasing the increase of spending and raise taxes until the breaking point. Just sayin'
The "Tea Partiers" are NOT "RINO"s. They are not Republicans at all.

"Tea Partiers" are not "true Conservatives," either. "True Conservatives" and moderate Republicans are distancing themselves from you clueless extremist right-wing terrorists.

So tell me -- when was the last time your taxes were raised? Just sayin'

Like the "Second Amendment," taxes is a NON-issue. But you boys have to have some talking points to "rally around the flag of surrender."

R.I.P. GOP 1854-2014
Brian B

Saint Louis, MO

#95115 Feb 14, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Tea Partiers" are NOT "RINO"s. They are not Republicans at all.
"Tea Partiers" are not "true Conservatives," either. "True Conservatives" and moderate Republicans are distancing themselves from you clueless extremist right-wing terrorists.
So tell me -- when was the last time your taxes were raised? Just sayin'
Like the "Second Amendment," taxes is a NON-issue. But you boys have to have some talking points to "rally around the flag of surrender."
R.I.P. GOP 1854-2014
I hope you are here come 2016, I just about am jizzing my pants thinking about it.. 2016 will be a Carter to Reagan transition...(It has to be, or this society collapses). And by 2018 I, envisioning you pushing a shopping cart with a black plastic trash bag over your shoulder... I'll be the guy that buys you a meal but won't give you any cash you dependent big government PUKE. You'll thanks me in a few years and apologize for being a dumb a$$.
Brian B

Saint Louis, MO

#95116 Feb 14, 2014
Ok... I have. Even drank in me some Franzia Red.. Both a hosiery drank... And a girlie drank... But after 5 weeks of third shift it's going down pretty damn good (and cheap)..
Brian B

Saint Louis, MO

#95117 Feb 14, 2014
And I'm a little bit drink, drank,... Drunk...

But I can still say.. Damn skippy...

OBAMA THE MAGIC NEGRO!
Liberals are Wussies

Branson, MO

#95118 Feb 14, 2014
Is Obama Accelerating the Collapse of America?
~ Hell yes. If he's not I hate to see it when he is trying.
http://www.teaparty.org/obama-accelerating-co...

Illegals Recruited to Obamacare in CA
~ Just part of the collapse.
In 2009, Rep. Joe Wilson (R-SC) apologized profusely to the White House for shouting,“You lie!” as President Barack Obama told Congress that Obamacare would not cover illegal immigrants. Now it would appear that the White House owes Wilson an apology
http://www.teaparty.org/illegals-recruited-ob...

Obama to pitch $1 billion climate change ‘resilience fund’
http://www.teaparty.org/obama-pitch-1-billion...

MSNBC Contributor: Jesus Would Want People To Have Obamacare…
~ You mean so that there would be more funding for killing BABIES? I know not!
http://weaselzippers.us/173953-msnbc-contribu...

Barack Obama Marks Valentine’s Day With A Picture Of ... Barack Obama…
http://weaselzippers.us/173949-barack-obama-m...

Carney Tries To Defend Obama’s Previous Comments Bashing Bush For Using Executive Orders: It’s Different Because He’s Obama…
http://weaselzippers.us/173947-carney-tries-t...

Mass Obamacare Exchange Chief Breaks Down In Tears Describing Train Wreck Website, Says There Are 50,000 Applications Sitting In A Pile…
~ Ironically the Mass exchange worked for several years under Romneycare, once they overhauled the system to comply with Obamacare it fell apart.
http://weaselzippers.us/173905-mass-obamacare...
Liberals are Wussies

Branson, MO

#95119 Feb 14, 2014
s Obama Opening Up America For A Chinese ‘Red Dawn’ Invasion?

Would it surprise you to know there were large contingents of Chinese troops on American soil last year? Not until a video was leaked of Chinese troops training at Fort Shafter, Honolulu, Hawaii did the Obama administration come out with the obvious lie that they were taking part in a “drill.” The drill—dubbed GridExII—simulated the detonation of a massive nuclear warhead high above the skies of the United States, creating a giant EMP that took out the U.S. electrical grid, communications, and banking services.

Except the Chinese are in fact developing an EMP weapon according to classified documents.

Except the Chinese have been openly bragging about how their new DF-41 nuclear missile—with a staggering twelve warheads—can cripple the United States in a mere thirty minutes.

These events do not indicate Obama is in collusion with the communist Chinese, planning a takeover of the U.S. But add the fact that Obama is fervently trying to disarm the American public. Add the fact that the Obama administration is buying up billions of rounds of ammunition, leading to a nationwide shortage. Add the fact that Obama has instructed the National Guard to run “drills” deeming Second Amendment supporters as domestic terrorists—one must ask: Is Obama opening up America for a Chinese “Red Dawn” Invasion.

Watch Western Center for Journalism’s exclusive video for all the details.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-conspi...
YELLOW DAWG IS MY B1TCH

United States

#95120 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>It is becoming very obvious that you never figured it out. Not surprising.
HEY STUPID!!!

There is nothing to figure out except that you lied, you used the wrong info, you got caught, and now you're playing some silly game that nobody but you cares about. End of story.

NOW SPEAK BOY, SPEAK!! Good Mutt!!

I OWN YOU!!!
YELLOW DAWG IS MY B1TCH

United States

#95121 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>Poor dear. "Vienna" got cloned. You might consider registering a screen name.

I was here long before you showed up, and have proclaimed myself "King of the Topix Senate. Thread." And I will be here long after you have run out of obscenities. Many competitors have tried. All have failed. Who is next to fail and concede? You, "Vienna"?
HEY STUPID!!

ROFLMAO!! I do enjoy watching you make a fool out of yourself. Especially when I make you do it.

NOW SPEAK BOY, SPEAK!!

I OWN YOU!!!

#95122 Feb 14, 2014
Brian B wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are here come 2016, I just about am jizzing my pants thinking about it.. 2016 will be a Carter to Reagan transition...(It has to be, or this society collapses). And by 2018 I, envisioning you pushing a shopping cart with a black plastic trash bag over your shoulder... I'll be the guy that buys you a meal but won't give you any cash you dependent big government PUKE. You'll thanks me in a few years and apologize for being a dumb a$$.
If I see you on the street and recognize who you are, I will treat you to your first good meal in months. Why don't you go out and get a job and try to pay your own way, instead of sitting around typing inanities on a computer keyboard all day long and getting SSI benefit checks from the government?

"Carter to Reagan transition"? Do you mean when Reagan started this deficit budget madness?

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

#95123 Feb 14, 2014
Liberals are Wussies wrote:
Would it surprise you to know there were large contingents of Chinese troops on American soil last year? Not until a video was leaked of Chinese troops training at Fort Shafter, Honolulu, Hawaii did the Obama administration come out with the obvious lie that they were taking part in a “drill.” The drill—dubbed GridExII—simulated the detonation of a massive nuclear warhead high above the skies of the United States, creating a giant EMP that took out the U.S. electrical grid, communications, and banking services.
Except the Chinese are in fact developing an EMP weapon according to classified documents.
Except the Chinese have been openly bragging about how their new DF-41 nuclear missile—with a staggering twelve warheads—can cripple the United States in a mere thirty minutes.
These events do not indicate Obama is in collusion with the communist Chinese, planning a takeover of the U.S. But add the fact that Obama is fervently trying to disarm the American public. Add the fact that the Obama administration is buying up billions of rounds of ammunition, leading to a nationwide shortage. Add the fact that Obama has instructed the National Guard to run “drills” deeming Second Amendment supporters as domestic terrorists—one must ask: Is Obama opening up America for a Chinese “Red Dawn” Invasion.
http://www.westernyellowjournalism.co n
"westernyellowjournalism " says that "Obama is fervently trying to disarm the American public."

Do tell us, "Walnut Shade," how you would use your weapons to defend yourself against a 12-warhead EMP nuclear missile. Let me go get some popcorn. This should be amusing!

#95124 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!!
There is nothing to figure out except that you lied, you used the wrong info, you got caught, and now you're playing some silly game that nobody but you cares about. End of story.
NOW SPEAK BOY, SPEAK!! Good Mutt!!
I OWN YOU!!!
ROFL! And yet ANOTHER admission that you are clueless AND DO NOT GET IT!
YELLOW DAWG IS MY B1TCH

United States

#95125 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>ROFL! And yet ANOTHER admission that you are clueless AND DO NOT GET IT!
HEY STUPID!!!

If I give you a doggie treat will you stop begging? That's all you are doing is begging for me to ask what your hidden BS meaning was by acting like you have something that nobody else knows.

Get it through your head, I don't care and neither does anyone else about your stupid cryptic game or your BS that you think is going to change the fact that your dumb ass got caught in a lie and using wrong info. You lost, you screwed up, now get over it and move on.

NOW SPEAK BOY, SPEAK!!

I OWN YOU!!!

#95126 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!!
If I give you a doggie treat will you stop begging? That's all you are doing is begging for me to ask what your hidden BS meaning was by acting like you have something that nobody else knows.
Get it through your head, I don't care and neither does anyone else about your stupid cryptic game or your BS that you think is going to change the fact that your dumb ass got caught in a lie and using wrong info. You lost, you screwed up, now get over it and move on.
NOW SPEAK BOY, SPEAK!!
I OWN YOU!!!
Here's my speech: I continue to be greatly AMUSED that I can keep you dangling -- "twirling in the wind," so to speak. You have written literally HUNDREDS of lines in response to my comments about gasoline prices. And you are still at it! I never in my wildest dreams would have guessed that you are SO EASY to OWN!
YELLOW DAWG IS MY B1TCH

United States

#95127 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>Here's my speech: I continue to be greatly AMUSED that I can keep you dangling -- "twirling in the wind," so to speak. You have written literally HUNDREDS of lines in response to my comments about gasoline prices. And you are still at it! I never in my wildest dreams would have guessed that you are SO EASY to OWN!
HEY STUPID!!

You are not greatly amused, you are greatly embarrassed. That's why you keep bringing it up, acting like you have some sort of other meaning, and pretending that people are writing "hundreds of lines". The only thing me or anyone else has done is made fun of you for being a gigantic dumbass. You keep begging and begging and begging. It's funny and pathetic at the same time.

By the way, learn the proper use of the word literally. You can not "literally write hundreds of lines". You either you have or you haven't written hundreds of lines. There is nothing literal about it. In this case nobody has written hundreds of lines. Not even that many have been written in making fun of you. However at the rate you are going you will have written hundreds of lines begging before too much longer.

Now keep begging Mutt. Can you do any other tricks like heel, roll over, play stupid? Oh wait, you can't play what you naturally are.

NOW SPEAK MUTT SPEAK!!!!

I OWN YOU!!!

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#95128 Feb 14, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know why everyone makes fun of Yellow Dawg and thinks he is an idiot. He has left no doubt about it after today. I don't know how someone can be so stupid as to not see that his own chart proves him wrong. I knew Liberals were narcissistic idiots but I didn't know they were this bad.
I noticed CB has shut up about it. I think even he realized he was wrong and Dawg is wrong and doesn't want to make himself look any more foolish by taking Yellow Dawgs side.
Nope just come back periodically and see if you "black oil tea drinkers" commented on the 275% increase on fuel prices under the oil man bushy.

But I see you are still drinking bushy's "black oil tea".
YELLOW DAWG IS MY B1TCH

United States

#95129 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>Here's my speech: I continue to be greatly AMUSED that I can keep you dangling -- "twirling in the wind," so to speak. You have written literally HUNDREDS of lines in response to my comments about gasoline prices. And you are still at it! I never in my wildest dreams would have guessed that you are SO EASY to OWN!
P.S. I am both flattered and a little creeped out to know I have got so far into your head that you actually have wild dreams about me.

You might want to seek some professional help as to why you are having wild dreams about people on the internet. That's pretty sick Buttsniffer.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#95130 Feb 14, 2014
Liberals are Wussies wrote:
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-conspi...
I cannot believe you hate the US military and our president so much that you would accuse them of planning on waging war againt the citizens of this nation.

Why don't you walk up to one of America's finest and accuse him of a connspiracy to go to war with America.

Or are you a paranoid CHICKENSHIT?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake Arrowhead (Apr '12) 14 hr Cheryl 46
Russell Blincoe (May '14) May 14 Stacy 4
Juicy the Psychiatrist May 11 Samual 2
Does anyone know Russell Eye? May 10 Michll200 1
Does anyone know Russell Eye? May 9 Michll200 1
Need River update May 7 Kevin VanDam 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Missouri... (Oct '10) May 4 Lily 8
More from around the web

Villa Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]