Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
YELLOW DAWG IS MY B1TCH

United States

#95129 Feb 14, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Here's my speech: I continue to be greatly AMUSED that I can keep you dangling -- "twirling in the wind," so to speak. You have written literally HUNDREDS of lines in response to my comments about gasoline prices. And you are still at it! I never in my wildest dreams would have guessed that you are SO EASY to OWN!
P.S. I am both flattered and a little creeped out to know I have got so far into your head that you actually have wild dreams about me.

You might want to seek some professional help as to why you are having wild dreams about people on the internet. That's pretty sick Buttsniffer.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#95130 Feb 14, 2014
Liberals are Wussies wrote:
s Obama Opening Up America For A Chinese ‘Red Dawn’ Invasion?
Would it surprise you to know there were large contingents of Chinese troops on American soil last year? Not until a video was leaked of Chinese troops training at Fort Shafter, Honolulu, Hawaii did the Obama administration come out with the obvious lie that they were taking part in a “drill.” The drill—dubbed GridExII—simulated the detonation of a massive nuclear warhead high above the skies of the United States, creating a giant EMP that took out the U.S. electrical grid, communications, and banking services.
Except the Chinese are in fact developing an EMP weapon according to classified documents.
Except the Chinese have been openly bragging about how their new DF-41 nuclear missile—with a staggering twelve warheads—can cripple the United States in a mere thirty minutes.
These events do not indicate Obama is in collusion with the communist Chinese, planning a takeover of the U.S. But add the fact that Obama is fervently trying to disarm the American public. Add the fact that the Obama administration is buying up billions of rounds of ammunition, leading to a nationwide shortage. Add the fact that Obama has instructed the National Guard to run “drills” deeming Second Amendment supporters as domestic terrorists—one must ask: Is Obama opening up America for a Chinese “Red Dawn” Invasion.
Watch Western Center for Journalism’s exclusive video for all the details.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-conspi...
I cannot believe you hate the US military and our president so much that you would accuse them of planning on waging war againt the citizens of this nation.

Why don't you walk up to one of America's finest and accuse him of a connspiracy to go to war with America.

Or are you a paranoid CHICKENSHIT?

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#95131 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Here's my speech: I continue to be greatly AMUSED that I can keep you dangling -- "twirling in the wind," so to speak. You have written literally HUNDREDS of lines in response to my comments about gasoline prices. And you are still at it! I never in my wildest dreams would have guessed that you are SO EASY to OWN!
Looks like you have another bunny boiler, unnerved stalker CON, who seems to have developed an unhealthy, unwelcome fixation on you. He's probably harmless, but I'd suggest you might want to keep the pepper spray handy, just in case he decides to make a complete CON of himself. LOL
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#95132 Feb 14, 2014
Brian B wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are here come 2016, I just about am jizzing my pants thinking about it.. 2016 will be a Carter to Reagan transition...(It has to be, or this society collapses). And by 2018 I, envisioning you pushing a shopping cart with a black plastic trash bag over your shoulder... I'll be the guy that buys you a meal but won't give you any cash you dependent big government PUKE. You'll thanks me in a few years and apologize for being a dumb a$$.
????

You're post is Total bullshit ...LOL

Sounds like all the BIG talk of "making Obama a one term President" ,,,you CONservaTROLLS havn't got a prayer. You're going down like Bristol Palin on a black basket ball team.
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95133 Feb 14, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Nope just come back periodically and see if you "black oil tea drinkers" commented on the 275% increase on fuel prices under the oil man bushy.
But I see you are still drinking bushy's "black oil tea".
Unlike you I have moved on. I don't care what Bush did or did not do. Bush is not the President anymore, Obama is. My concern is what is happening in the present. Whatever you think Bush did or didn't do does not justify or excuse anything Obama is doing. So you live in your little 2008 Bush world. I will live in the 2014 Obama world and be worried about the things he is doing to destroy this nation.
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95134 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>I cannot believe you hate the US military and our president so much that you would accuse them of planning on waging war againt the citizens of this nation.
Why don't you walk up to one of America's finest and accuse him of a connspiracy to go to war with America.
I see absolutely nothing in his statement that says he hates the military, or Obama for that matter. In fact I think he was pretty clear when he said, "These events do not indicate Obama is in collusion with the communist Chinese, planning a takeover of the U.S. ". Of course you ignore that. All he is doing is pointing out facts as to things that are going on and asking questions. In case you didn't know, as citizens of this country that is what we are suppose to do. It is our job, our duty, and our responsibility to question our government and its actions. otherwise we end up with an Imperial President and tyranny, like we have now.

Your problem is you couldn't come with any type of valid defense or rational argument against the things he actually said so you make up this falsehood that his post indicates a hatred of the military and Obama. That's what people like you and Yellow Dawg have to do. All it does is show you are a fool. You need to grow up and pull your head out of your backside. There are things happening, too many tings that don't make sense and have no business going on in our country. They are happening for a reason. If you have a better explanation I would love to hear it.
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95135 Feb 14, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
????
You're post is Total bullshit ...LOL
Sounds like all the BIG talk of "making Obama a one term President" ,,,you CONservaTROLLS havn't got a prayer. You're going down like Bristol Palin on a black basket ball team.
More of your "adult and mature communication" I see.
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95136 Feb 14, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you have another bunny boiler, unnerved stalker CON, who seems to have developed an unhealthy, unwelcome fixation on you. He's probably harmless, but I'd suggest you might want to keep the pepper spray handy, just in case he decides to make a complete CON of himself. LOL
You didn't use enough adjectives this time. You better try again.
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95137 Feb 14, 2014
YELLOW DAWG IS MY B1TCH wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. I am both flattered and a little creeped out to know I have got so far into your head that you actually have wild dreams about me.
You might want to seek some professional help as to why you are having wild dreams about people on the internet. That's pretty sick Buttsniffer.
LOL!! That is pretty creepy. Dawg is way to obsessed with this forum if he is dreaming about people on it.
Liberals are Wussies

Branson, MO

#95138 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>I cannot believe you hate the US military and our president so much that you would accuse them of planning on waging war againt the citizens of this nation.
You full ofShit

http://melaniekillingervowell.files.wordpress...
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95140 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Here's my speech: I continue to be greatly AMUSED that I can keep you dangling -- "twirling in the wind," so to speak. You have written literally HUNDREDS of lines in response to my comments about gasoline prices. And you are still at it! I never in my wildest dreams would have guessed that you are SO EASY to OWN!
You just cant help but to make a fool out of yourself.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95141 Feb 14, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you I have moved on. I don't care what Bush did or did not do. Bush is not the President anymore, Obama is. My concern is what is happening in the present. Whatever you think Bush did or didn't do does not justify or excuse anything Obama is doing. So you live in your little 2008 Bush world. I will live in the 2014 Obama world and be worried about the things he is doing to destroy this nation.
As most cons do.{Moved on from their "antihero"}

You and they hate that four letter word! BUSH
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95142 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text> As most cons do.{Moved on from their "antihero"}
You and they hate that four letter word! BUSH
Just because I don't live in the past doesn't mean I supported Bush. I didn't like many of the things he did. But like I said, it's 2014 and Obama is the President, not 2008 with Bush. So you just go on with your obsession about the past and I will continue to live in the present.

Let me know when you remove that Bush stick from your backside and want to discuss current politics and events. Until then you are dismissed.
OBAMA HATES AMERICA

United States

#95144 Feb 14, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>Just because I don't live in the past doesn't mean I supported Bush. I didn't like many of the things he did. But like I said, it's 2014 and Obama is the President, not 2008 with Bush. So you just go on with your obsession about the past and I will continue to live in the present.

Let me know when you remove that Bush stick from your backside and want to discuss current politics and events. Until then you are dismissed.
That's what these leftist terrorists have to do. They don't want to discussion to be about Obama what he is doing to destroy this nation so they try to get you talking about Bush. You're right it is 2014 and Bush is long gone. Obama is destroying this country and that needs to be the focus.
OBAMA HATES AMERICA

United States

#95145 Feb 14, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>I see absolutely nothing in his statement that says he hates the military, or Obama for that matter. In fact I think he was pretty clear when he said, "These events do not indicate Obama is in collusion with the communist Chinese, planning a takeover of the U.S. ". Of course you ignore that. All he is doing is pointing out facts as to things that are going on and asking questions. In case you didn't know, as citizens of this country that is what we are suppose to do. It is our job, our duty, and our responsibility to question our government and its actions. otherwise we end up with an Imperial President and tyranny, like we have now.

Your problem is you couldn't come with any type of valid defense or rational argument against the things he actually said so you make up this falsehood that his post indicates a hatred of the military and Obama. That's what people like you and Yellow Dawg have to do. All it does is show you are a fool. You need to grow up and pull your head out of your backside. There are things happening, too many tings that don't make sense and have no business going on in our country. They are happening for a reason. If you have a better explanation I would love to hear it.
Amen my brother!! Well said! You nailed him on his bullshit. He can't argue what was actually said so he has to make up crap. It's the sign of a true leftist terrorist.
OBAMA HATES AMERICA

United States

#95146 Feb 14, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>More of your "adult and mature communication" I see.
LOL!! OWNED!
OBAMA HATES AMERICA

United States

#95147 Feb 14, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! That is pretty creepy. Dawg is way to obsessed with this forum if he is dreaming about people on it.
As long as they don't become wet or involve his sheep I'm OK with it. It's just another indicator that I own him. LOL!!!
OBAMA HATES AMERICA

United States

#95148 Feb 14, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you have another bunny boiler, unnerved stalker CON, who seems to have developed an unhealthy, unwelcome fixation on you. He's probably harmless, but I'd suggest you might want to keep the pepper spray handy, just in case he decides to make a complete CON of himself. LOL
Awwwww did Dawg not buy you anything for Valentines Day? Don't worry, you're still his favorite bottom bitch.
OBAMA HATES AMERICA

United States

#95149 Feb 14, 2014

It is you that hates America and is a chickenshit. If you didn't you wouldn't turn a blind eye to what is going on and have to resort to lying about those who are doing their patriotic duty of calling out the government. You're a coward and you make me sick.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95150 Feb 14, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I don't live in the past doesn't mean I supported Bush. I didn't like many of the things he did. But like I said, it's 2014 and Obama is the President, not 2008 with Bush. So you just go on with your obsession about the past and I will continue to live in the present.
Well you admit {maybe} you didn't support bushy.

"Dismissed", man would this nation be in a better situation now if we had dismissed bushy 2 weeks after he took office.

I've asked this before, will you never mention President Obama after he leaves office. If your answer may be yes, then you realize why I also will never quit blaming bush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is weiners dead? (Aug '15) Sat Remember 5
what m.c. clubs are out here? Apr 27 yeah man 2
Local Man Stabbed in Alleged Domestic Assault ... (Dec '11) Apr 27 yeah man 12
any one know heather hess (Mar '14) Apr 26 Sky boy 7
Billie Jo Perkins (Dec '14) Apr 13 Stacy 5
looking for misty neff / misty day (Aug '09) Mar '16 cousin 15
Preston Wittenborn (Nov '10) Mar '16 lexicdys 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Villa Ridge Mortgages