• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
6,781 - 6,800 of 6,930 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 28
mess

Lenexa, KS

#7300 Jan 30, 2014
What a mess . So how many licensed breeders are left after prop b ?
St Louis Sucks

Ozark, MO

#7302 Jan 31, 2014
Yep
in the loop

Kansas City, MO

#7303 Jan 31, 2014
prop b is just the beginning . connect all the dots. The Right to farm bill. Affordable health care. Etc.
Jeez

Ava, MO

#7304 Jan 31, 2014
I like puppies
in the loop

Yates Center, KS

#7305 Jan 31, 2014
Jeez wrote:
I like puppies
I love puppies.However this is a very serious issure. A lot of good breeder have lost everything due to this mess with prop b.One day we won't be able to buy a puppy.Because their won't be any. Also other small business's are being put out of business . I for one am going to do what I can to put a stop to this mess and all of the lies that have been told about the mo dog breeders.
Looper

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7307 Feb 1, 2014
in the loop wrote:
<quoted text> I love puppies.However this is a very serious issure. A lot of good breeder have lost everything due to this mess with prop b.One day we won't be able to buy a puppy.Because their won't be any. Also other small business's are being put out of business . I for one am going to do what I can to put a stop to this mess and all of the lies that have been told about the mo dog breeders.
Yes, I agree this is a very serious issue. The fact Puppy Mills are breeding dogs in horrible conditions. Yes, I do understand people enjoy having a puppy to keep them company. But I disagree 100% with the puppy mills. They aren't right. If someone wants to breed a dog they should keep them in good conditions.
There have been a lot of dog breeders in Missouri lie about their breeding and breeding conditions. Some people will tell you their conditions are the greatest for animals when they could be the worst.
In my own opinion, people should put an end to the Puppy Mills. I'm saying this because I myself am an animal lover including dogs. If a person wants to breed puppies at least put them in good conditions. Instead of putting them in cages cramped together like sardines.
I myself am pretty sure nobody would like to be cramped up in small cages. If they think about what they are doing. How would they like being put in a cage? Put the puppy mill, horrible conditions, breeders in the puppies place and see if they like it.
fools

Olathe, KS

#7308 Feb 1, 2014
So many people were fooled by the intentions of prop b. The state does not know that you are a dog breeder unless you are licensed.And if you are licensed by the state and usda you have to be in compliance. So unlicensed dog breeders are still in business as licensed dog breeders are being shut down by the dozens. Licensed dog breeders buy their license and pay tax s. Why did the state go after the licensed breeders ?
Heather

United States

#7310 Feb 9, 2014
They are bad.

Belleville, IL

#7312 Feb 10, 2014
Everyone needs to pull together on this
fools

Yates Center, KS

#7313 Feb 10, 2014
guest wrote:
Everyone needs to pull together on this
You are so right.It is time for the licensed Responceable dog breeders to take a stand. These breeders have tried to stay in compliance to save their kennels & their dogs . As they are being targeted by the state enployees who are payed with our tax $$$$$$$$.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#7314 Feb 11, 2014
Update: This bill passed in 2010. Nov. 3, 2010: Missouriís Proposition B passed with 51.6% of the vote!

"The landmark ballot initiative now law thanks to Missouri voters, requires dog breeders to meet certain humane standards, including by reducing the number of dogs held for breeding to no more than 50.

It doesnít seem like much to ask for dogs, our friends and companions. But the initiative was fiercely opposed by breeders, agri-business, even the National Rifle Association."

https://animallawcoalition.com/missouri-voter...

Belleville, IL

#7315 Feb 14, 2014
I agree, everyone needs to pull together.
Jim

Ozark, MO

#7316 Feb 14, 2014
I agree
fools

Garden City, MO

#7317 Feb 15, 2014
Bridgette -call me bree wrote:
Update: This bill passed in 2010. Nov. 3, 2010: Missouriís Proposition B passed with 51.6% of the vote!
"The landmark ballot initiative now law thanks to Missouri voters, requires dog breeders to meet certain humane standards, including by reducing the number of dogs held for breeding to no more than 50.
It doesnít seem like much to ask for dogs, our friends and companions. But the initiative was fiercely opposed by breeders, agri-business, even the National Rifle Association."
https://animallawcoalition.com/missouri-voter...
It was opposed by the breeders,Agri-business and the National Rifle Association " because these people know what HSUS real agenda is. HSUS is not about dogs . Google some of this stuff . such as why and who are shutting these kennels down.And how the deer breeders are being targeted. Also New York horse carriage is being targeted.It is well worth your time to google all of this.Also ck out The calvary group group. They are not shutting down unlicensed breeders because they don't know them .

Belleville, IL

#7318 Feb 15, 2014
Thanks for the info. I will research it
Heather

Belleville, IL

#7319 Feb 17, 2014
They are bad
rott937

Decatur, AL

#7320 Feb 17, 2014
I would also like to warn against VKW rotts. We didn't know anything about mills or that MO was the capital at the time.
I got a puppy from there a few years ago. He came to me by plane.
When I got him he was VERY underweight. Very skittish.
He was 13 weeks and only 7lbs and the breeder said this was normal that he wasn't " food driven". Me and my whole family were worried about the poor thing.
He also loved most people except for my 8 year old female cousin, he whined and hid in the corner from her... now what in the world would cause that?
In the beginning, I wanted a picture of my pup while I waited to get him, the breeder kept telling me he had a hard time " getting the puppy still" during playtime... etc to take a picture. Bull. Then we finally got him to send one after 5 times asking, and it was a generic picture off the site.. I really believed it was my puppy.

I still have my precious boy, and am so happy he is healthy. I pray everyday for him and the other dogs where he came from and hope there are not the problems with it that I expect there are.
Please beware.

Saint Louis, MO

#7321 Feb 19, 2014
I did not know Missouri was leader. I need to read older posts.

Saint Louis, MO

#7322 Feb 19, 2014
How many if you have dogs

Saint Louis, MO

#7323 Feb 20, 2014
I have 3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 6 min I can read 1,982
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 29 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 96,445
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 1 hr Who let the coons... 247
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... Sat northwye 324
nothing fancy rink (Jan '13) Aug 28 What the heck 32
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Aug 22 Mary Lou 10,209
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 22 Doug 269
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Franklin County was issued at September 01 at 3:24PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Villa Ridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Villa Ridge People Search