Racist Graffiti Aimed At Franklin Cou...

Racist Graffiti Aimed At Franklin County Church

There are 1 comment on the Fox2Now story from May 26, 2010, titled Racist Graffiti Aimed At Franklin County Church. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Vandals attack a 116 year old African American church in Villa Ridge, Missouri, painting the 'n' word on a sign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

moxxie

United States

#1 Aug 30, 2010
I just got back from traveling across the country and in every city, county and small town I heard young people with their car stereo systems playing loud rap music. The N word and cuss words seems to be standard for rap music. What do you expect is going to happen when young people listen to crap about killing, raping, drugging, all dressed in a musical poetic number called rap? It's disgusting and yes this has set us back 40 years. Do you think these rap artist care? NO, there making millions degrading people.
Few people have their priorities straight anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Busch Leader of Deadbeat Dad Nation (Feb '15) May 19 Anonymous 5
Walk in the light ministry scam beware!!! (Feb '15) May 17 Flowergirl 5
Washington HS fight May 10 Guest 1
Preston Wittenborn (Nov '10) May 6 Hells Angel 30
is weiners dead? (Aug '15) Apr 30 Remember 5
what m.c. clubs are out here? Apr 27 yeah man 2
Local Man Stabbed in Alleged Domestic Assault ... (Dec '11) Apr 27 yeah man 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Villa Ridge Mortgages