Twitter: Will it get you around the p...

Twitter: Will it get you around the police?

There are 4 comments on the Times Georgian story from Jan 21, 2013, titled Twitter: Will it get you around the police?. In it, Times Georgian reports that:

It's 1:22 a.m. on New Year's Day, and many residents are heading home after a night of partying.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Georgian.

Frank

Carrollton, GA

#1 Jan 22, 2013
just tell the cop you were texting on twitter and he will let you go.
yaron Hoff

Vancouver, Canada

#2 Apr 13, 2013
Frank i think you're a great guy but i have to disagree with you when you said tell a cop you were texting on Twitter the panelty is very stiff but i like your sense of humour.
alpha beta

Douglasville, GA

#3 Apr 14, 2013
I know that it is unlawful to text and drive, but that doesnt mean you cant tweet and drive.
I have converted to emailing while driving as that is not illegal as well according to the law.
julius

Villa Rica, GA

#5 May 2, 2013
yo bro, distracted driving is distracted driving. look that shiznit up. it'll cover you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PICTURES of men with prostitutes on fulton indu... (May '11) 3 hr For real 19
spost (Sep '07) 3 hr For real 24
54% increase in your trash pick-up 10/1 3 hr For real 11
The Sentinel Strikes (out) again 5 hr Former AHS Mother 4
News New train observation deck nearly complete in B... Sun hmmm 2
Why do black people CHOOSE to speak like slaves (Nov '11) Oct 13 Ilovemonkeys 135
High School Football in this county (Oct '12) Oct 12 Eric 171

Villa Rica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Villa Rica Mortgages