Arlington Christian School is bust

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#84 Jul 16, 2013
truthrevealed wrote:
Correction: unethical behavior.

Unethical? How can that be? They're just "Christians" trying to make life better for the children. What actions were unethical?
Grobbbbbbbbb
Pet Lover

Lithia Springs, GA

#85 Jul 17, 2013
truthrevealed wrote:
Correction: unethical behavior.
There was no unethical behavior at Arlington. It was a lack of communication with the Board of Directors . Teachers, staff and parents had no idea what was happening. How can Arlington "be the same Arlington" if the merger has been stopped and all of the teachers but 4-5 have resigned because they had no choice. If you have a family to support and you don't know if you are going to have a job up until the end of July, you have to move on.

It's sad that Arlington will never be the same. Hopefully the Board of Directors will all resign and the school can get a new board and administrators who know how to run a business! Arlington can rebuild and be better than ever.
Pet Lover

Lithia Springs, GA

#86 Jul 17, 2013
ACS...what happened to your website? I went to get information and the was nothing to show me how to enroll my children! Doesn't look good!
inspector

United States

#87 Jul 17, 2013
truthrevealed wrote:
because of their unethically and distrusting behavior.
Easy to throw out(up) general meaningless comments like that. Are you capable of providing specifics??

Also, what would YOU do if you were in charge? How would you fix things?
Zoom

United States

#88 Jul 17, 2013
Pet Lover wrote:
<quoted text>There was no unethical behavior at Arlington. It was a lack of communication with the Board of Directors . Teachers, staff and parents had no idea what was happening. How can Arlington "be the same Arlington" if the merger has been stopped and all of the teachers but 4-5 have resigned because they had no choice. If you have a family to support and you don't know if you are going to have a job up until the end of July, you have to move on.

It's sad that Arlington will never be the same. Hopefully the Board of Directors will all resign and the school can get a new board and administrators who know how to run a business! Arlington can rebuild and be better than ever.
Well... Stay tuned ...
IDK

United States

#89 Jul 21, 2013
Does anybody know how many students will be in highschool? I think I will regret going back this year :(
Zoom

United States

#90 Jul 22, 2013
IDK wrote:
Does anybody know how many students will be in highschool? I think I will regret going back this year :(
About 20 or so.
love of god

United States

#91 Jul 22, 2013
Well pet lover, you are dedinitely a insider..now how so you obtain your wrong information. Spend this time woth your pet.
Pet Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no unethical behavior at Arlington. It was a lack of communication with the Board of Directors . Teachers, staff and parents had no idea what was happening. How can Arlington "be the same Arlington" if the merger has been stopped and all of the teachers but 4-5 have resigned because they had no choice. If you have a family to support and you don't know if you are going to have a job up until the end of July, you have to move on.
It's sad that Arlington will never be the same. Hopefully the Board of Directors will all resign and the school can get a new board and administrators who know how to run a business! Arlington can rebuild and be better than ever.
Question

Newnan, GA

#92 Jul 22, 2013
love of god wrote:
Well pet lover, you are dedinitely a insider..now how so you obtain your wrong information. Spend this time woth your pet. <quoted text>
What did Pet lover say that was wrong?

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#93 Jul 23, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Pet lover say that was wrong?

You'll be called "satan" for asking this. That's always the fallback plan. Whenever someone gets too close to revealing the truth, label them as "satan" and shout it loud until they leave.

Like many schools it sure seems like the children are the dead last priority here. As I have said before, Follow the Money. Something is up at this school and the fact that questions are being answered with questions points out the obvious.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbb
IDK

United States

#94 Jul 23, 2013
Well it seems like this school wont be top notch but at least i only have a couple of years left. Its hard to read these comments but Im not running from the truth. I just want this year to be great!
Question

Newnan, GA

#95 Jul 23, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be called "satan" for asking this. That's always the fallback plan. Whenever someone gets too close to revealing the truth, label them as "satan" and shout it loud until they leave.
Like many schools it sure seems like the children are the dead last priority here. As I have said before, Follow the Money. Something is up at this school and the fact that questions are being answered with questions points out the obvious.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbb
I was responding to love of God... He/she said where did you get your wrong information to pet lover. Everything pet lover said was true.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#96 Jul 23, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
I was responding to love of God... He/she said where did you get your wrong information to pet lover. Everything pet lover said was true.

That's my point. It doesn't matter if it's "true". If someone doesn't "like" the way the truth sounds, they label the deliverer of that truth as "satan". It's the great eternal scapegoat for other people's problems and sins.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
love of god

United States

#97 Jul 23, 2013
If you are there it may not be. Considering, you dont want to be there. LEAVE
love of god

United States

#98 Jul 29, 2013
You should know insider.
Pet Lover wrote:
ACS...what happened to your website? I went to get information and the was nothing to show me how to enroll my children! Doesn't look good!
Eagle Parent

Alpharetta, GA

#99 Jul 30, 2013
Pet Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no unethical behavior at Arlington. It was a lack of communication with the Board of Directors . Teachers, staff and parents had no idea what was happening. How can Arlington "be the same Arlington" if the merger has been stopped and all of the teachers but 4-5 have resigned because they had no choice. If you have a family to support and you don't know if you are going to have a job up until the end of July, you have to move on.
It's sad that Arlington will never be the same. Hopefully the Board of Directors will all resign and the school can get a new board and administrators who know how to run a business! Arlington can rebuild and be better than ever.
Well...
Old board of directors are gone.
New Board in place, and they have hired a new "Head of School" aka Director. "She" taught there and was an administrator there.

They ARE moving forward.
And I believe they WILL be better than ever..

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#100 Jul 30, 2013
Eagle Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...
Old board of directors are gone.
New Board in place, and they have hired a new "Head of School" aka Director. "She" taught there and was an administrator there.
They ARE moving forward.
And I believe they WILL be better than ever..

Sometimes cleaning house is the only way to move forward. Perhaps this board will focus more on the children.
Grobbbbbbbbb
Over it

Newnan, GA

#101 Jul 30, 2013
Just so people know, the current and former teachers are not being paid through the summer like the contract dictated. Last month they got paid around 25% of what they were supposed to. And now they get an email that says they may get paid at some other time but not now. On both occasions they were told the day before pay day. How can the school open and run normally if it can't pay it's contracted employees?
love of god

United States

#102 Jul 30, 2013
Please explain, the point of your post. If you're over it, move on. Insider, remember the internet is not private. Also, I noticed you used "they"..possibly not an insider. Just another negative mind. Praying for Arlington and the children.
Over it wrote:
Just so people know, the current and former teachers are not being paid through the summer like the contract dictated. Last month they got paid around 25% of what they were supposed to. And now they get an email that says they may get paid at some other time but not now. On both occasions they were told the day before pay day. How can the school open and run normally if it can't pay it's contracted employees?
Satirical koala

Douglasville, GA

#103 Jul 30, 2013
Well, I'm glad I graduated when I did. sadly i can't say that I'm surprised by these turn of events. IMO The leadership was never that great and the teachers were taken for granted. For some reason the school had been operating without a budget for a long time. Apparently they didnt realize that running a business like a charity doesn't work(who would've guessed?). Maybe the old board should've taken the economics class the school offered. Any-who…mini rant over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So bus or No bus 6 hr POLEMICS 3
New Superintendent for DCSS (May '17) Tue TaxPayer1 52
friend looking for section 8 in tributary Mon taxpayer 112 9
News First elected black councilman reflects on serv... Feb 18 tax man 1
This morning (Jan '08) Feb 17 Elen 25
driver's license and car tags (Jul '08) Feb 17 Akuz2 2
News Members discuss spending $140K on work at city ... Feb 17 Bob 6

Villa Rica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Villa Rica Mortgages