UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2012

Judged:

On the billboards on hwy 61 they promote negros and white relationships.Why do they want to do this to people?The bible says you shouldn't mix.You dont see black birds and red birds having sex.You don't see a rattle snake having sex with a king snake.Is this the reason alot of pregnancies are said to be starting there?
daniel

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2012

Judged:

Fellow you need to read the bible so more and pay more attention to what you are reading. The bible says we are all created equal in Gods eyes and in his image. You my equal friend sound a little raciest.
K-town CLOWN

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Judged:

daniel wrote:
Fellow you need to read the bible so more and pay more attention to what you are reading. The bible says we are all created equal in Gods eyes and in his image. You my equal friend sound a little raciest.
Before you start complaining about other peoples beliefs, you need to learn how to SPELL.You must have went to the chattanooga tn school system and slept the day they learned how to spell.Your an IDIOT.
Bwahaha

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Judged:

K-town CLOWN wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you start complaining about other peoples beliefs, you need to learn how to SPELL.You must have went to the chattanooga tn school system and slept the day they learned how to spell.Your an IDIOT.
Before YOU start criticizing other people's spelling, you should learn the difference between "you're" and "your." As in, YOU'RE an idiot.
Truth hurts

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Fantastic!
Interesting

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Judged:

It's sad that this thread is even here. People are people. God created all of us and we should all be treated equal. I could never figure out why it is anyone's concern who another is in a relationship with. I've noticed that alot of people find it offensive to see a black/white couple, but black/asian or white/asian, or either with any other race, is not near as offensive. Why is that? The same goes for gay and lesbian relationships. Why is it anyone's business?
Instead of trying to be the judge of everyone else, we should all just try to get along with each other and stop letting love be the reason to hate.
villaricasucksba lls

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

Judged:

Dear Dale,
Why are you so dumb Dale. Why. The frothy poop in the buttcracks of mating gay men has more intelligence in it than all the inbred velveeta-brains of both your "streight" parents. Go crawl back in your hole and stop jacking off to church billboards.
Really Dale

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

Judged:

Dale, you pathetic, clueless soul. I would love to have a bible lesson with you. To which verse in the bible are you referring? I'm sure a Bible scholar such as yourself will have no problem coughing up a few. Please tell me more about how children of an interracial union are more likely to lead, shorter, less productive lives than say, someone of your (no doubt stellar) lineage? This bit of information commands my attention. Is there some well researched, scientific evidence to back up your claims? Or was this some valuable little nugget you overheard while squirrel hunting with your kin? I have to give you a virtual high five for your attempts to make an intelligent point by referencing birds as examples of how different colors don't mate. It is unfortunate however, that you failed to recognize the gender of say, Cardinals, not unlike many birds, are easily distinguished...BY COLOR. The males are a bright red, while the females appear much paler and subtle in color. So, plainly put, a "red" bird mates with a "brown" bird...visually speaking of course. I'm sorry your attempts at intelligence have resulted in an epic fail, but all is not lost. Find a book, start with the Bible, seeing as how you want to quote it, and come back when you are more capable of engaging in this discussion.

“I beleave in reason not god”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

villaricasucksballs wrote:
Dear Dale,
Why are you so dumb Dale. Why. The frothy poop in the buttcracks of mating gay men has more intelligence in it than all the inbred velveeta-brains of both your "streight" parents. Go crawl back in your hole and stop jacking off to church billboards.
As a rule the more diverse the gene pool the better someone who is mixed black and white should be helthier
Sandra Barber Rabern

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

"Our colors are human"

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

ANOTHER pop shot at Midway? C'mon Man!! How do you know that the sun didn't just fade one side of the sign? Lol!
Sandra Barber Rabern

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Judged:

I have seen this sign on hwy 61.There are two people on this billboard,one on each side,not together though.Not that it would matter,I just saw these posts and payed attention to the billboard on Thursday.The people are not together in the photo.
Truth

Villa Rica, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

As servants of God I understand the need to be accepting of all God's children; however, the promotion of race mixing is dishonorable, tasteless, and offensive. The Bible clearly states in several of its books that the mixing of races is a bad idea. Midway church is misguided, and giving its congregation the wrong idea. Midway should be ashamed for posting such a corrupting sign.
Zoe

New Boston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Isn't this funny that people get so MAD and start name calling over the Bible ??? None of us Really understand the WOrd, so we should none be so mad at the other. You are not suppose to be mad at the sinner, Just the Sin. Stay in the word. Read it. Walk with Jesus. After all, he is the only way in to heaven. Prayers for you all.
Tommy

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

I heard from someone who goes there that 2 youths were caught having sex in the bathroom.Is there no chaparones there?
Midway Member

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

The billboard that everyone is talking about DOES NOT have a black/white couple. It is just two teens/college age kids...one is black and one is white but I have never thought of them as a couple. I've seen the billboard many times and I know it just means that everyone is welcome at Midway. I used to go to a church growing up where a black would get funny looks walking into our white church. It's so nice to be at Midway and see people of all races praising God together. I honestly haven't seen many (if any) black/white couples at Midway...even though I don't believe the Bible says it's wrong. I know it can create other issues/conflicts so I hope my children chose to marry within their race even though they have lots of friends from other races. I just don't understand why everyone wants to judge everyone else and their churches.
yoDaddy

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Midway........Maybe they should say "Ok, you 41 year old women of the church, don't go messing around with your 14 year daughter's 18 year old boyfriend". Now there's a lot in that statement. Hahahahahah!
paul

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Sandra Barber Rabern wrote:
"Our colors are human"
you live in a dream world. YOU need to come around to reality.
sam

Villa Rica, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Interesting wrote:
It's sad that this thread is even here. People are people. God created all of us and we should all be treated equal. I could never figure out why it is anyone's concern who another is in a relationship with. I've noticed that alot of people find it offensive to see a black/white couple, but black/asian or white/asian, or either with any other race, is not near as offensive. Why is that? The same goes for gay and lesbian relationships. Why is it anyone's business?
Instead of trying to be the judge of everyone else, we should all just try to get along with each other and stop letting love be the reason to hate.
because white is the color of all colors and black is no color at all it is the absense of color so white people can date brown, yellow red because they are colors. Black is not a color
Cochise

Greenville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Hey, do the hierarchy at the church still have poker at the pastors house on Sundays? I know some of the past attendees are divorced. I'm sure this behavior and many others didn't have anything to do with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Villa Rica Discussions

Search the Villa Rica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr jeb stuart 49,925
Sidewalk on I-20 - WTF? (Jun '12) 5 hr Raymond 11
Harvey's W-2 6 hr Grammar 19
Where are all the cops? 6 hr More pd drama 22
FB Support page for DVPD officers 8 hr Novice 15
Massage Parlor in Mirror Lake (Jan '11) Sun Justsomerandomdude 18
Hannah Hutchins Sun Bloop 1
•••
•••

Villa Rica News Video

•••
•••

Villa Rica Jobs