Villa Rica First United Methodist Chu...

Villa Rica First United Methodist Church Goes Through Hell

Posted in the Villa Rica Forum

B_Smith

Courtenay, Canada

#1 Aug 9, 2011
Jesus Saves...Most of the time. I feel bad for the hell we put Villa Rica First United Methodist Church through. Our foray into church was a rough one. Electrocuting the preacher, bringing torches into church, Easter Egg hunt racketeering, communion puke-o-rama etc. Check out the next story on www.nathanweathington.com
barry

Carrollton, GA

#2 Aug 18, 2011
your not very much of a professional,your work is LAME.GET A REAL JOB and stop using the food stamps
Jaja

United States

#3 Aug 19, 2011
Wow, someone needs to say a prayer quick!!
B_smith

Courtenay, Canada

#4 Aug 19, 2011
Where do I start? "I'm not very much of a professional" - this is not a real sentence, but I'm trying to make a living being a professional smart ass, so I agree with you, I am not being very professional. My work is lame? Only if I remain broke, if I do make sh#$-joke fortune you can bite my balls. Real Job? That's what I left, too many slow witted 'real' people there, knowhatimean Mr. Barry. Foodstamps? Don't follow your logic here, are you talking about LSD?

Jaja: We were young, stupid, and therefore it's funny. But yes, I should say a prayer now that you mention it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2016 Election - Douglas Co Commission Chairman 38 min one who knows 28
Bones found in Earl Lee's mothers property?? (Dec '09) 8 hr Cirizencane 28
Who will you support for Sheriff in 2016? (Jul '14) Mon one who knows 20
Who knows what YGK stands for...speaking of gan... (Jan '09) Sun Jacksonfive 42
85.3% of Attorneys in Atlanta Bar Assoc. Rate J... (Sep '10) Sun RCD 36
Teachers Should Strike Sun taxpayer 112 80
CrossRoad church Feb 3 Concerned 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Villa Rica Mortgages