Review: Stix Bar & Grill
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I know, right!”

Since: Nov 08

I'm a Georgia Gal!

#21 Apr 4, 2012
Anybody going to Stix this Friday night. Damn, I sure do want to go rock out. They were so fricking amazing at Gipson's a few weeks ago. Mad Margritt is amazing if you like heavy metal/80s-big-hair/hardcore rock! Here's the link:

http://www.madmargritt.com
Kindred Spirit wrote:
You guys are in for a real treat. Looks like "Mad Margritt" is coming to Stix 04/06. We saw them St. Patrick's night at Gipsons in Douglasville. WOW! PURE UNADULTERED HOT AS HELL ROCK AND ROLL! Very, very loud though, so be sure to take some ear protection if needed. We all had plugs in our ears by the end of the evening.
Crazy amazing! And a GOOD TIME had by all!!!
GoAmerica

Carrollton, GA

#22 Apr 3, 2013
Stix has nice pool tables. And used to have a fun staff. A good friend of mine worked there for over a year when they first opened. said it was okay at first. Then you get to know the people that own the place. After what he told me about the way he was treated i will never set foot in there again. Nice tables tho kinda sad. Got to take care of your people ya know
jerry

Carrollton, GA

#23 Apr 21, 2013
I do not feel safe there with all the idiots that cause trouble.Someone is I the hospital now that was beat to almost death at that bar.Do they not have ANY security?If this place would hire some security guards, make it a no smoking building,and have decent entertainment, it would be a nice place to visit, but I don't care to catch second hand lung cancer trying to have a good time having to breathe smoke from some drunk person puking all over the floor.Thats not anyones idea of having fun.This is why this type place does not do any more business than they do.NOONE who doesn't smoke cares to sit in all that nasty mess.So they are NOT going to frequent there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lea Marie Scott 10 hr LEA MARIE SCOTT 1
crime in douglasville, ga (Jan '07) Sat Tolerman 482
Smyrna police car Dec 8 Anony Mos 5
News Downtown businesses band together to shine spot... Dec 7 logic 6
Sleeping Naked (Apr '16) Dec 7 Wayne 5
Wolf in Sheeps Clothing Dec 7 taxpayer 112 9
does your scammer live at 108 Crockett Court. ... (Dec '11) Dec 4 Leonard 48

Villa Rica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance