i love every race but some ppl i hate

other

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joe Yule Jr

Atlanta, GA

#1 Jan 17, 2011
I'm white and don't care what color you happen to be.
RightiesHaveCoot ies

Douglasville, GA

#2 Jan 17, 2011
i hate haters.

Since: Dec 10

Austell, GA

#3 Jan 17, 2011
Im white and i love all races but there are exceptions to certain ppl! but not depending on race
sick

Loganville, GA

#4 Jan 17, 2011
Baby Mommaa wrote:
Im white and i love all races but there are exceptions to certain ppl! but not depending on race
I recall you said you hate INJUNS.What was your daughters father name?Dancing with prisoners!!!

Austell, GA

#5 Jan 18, 2011
sick wrote:
<quoted text> I recall you said you hate INJUNS.What was your daughters father name?Dancing with prisoners!!!
Yes but i did correct myself and say well Mostt indians my dear. get it Str8.

Im not saying his name because its too uncommon

daw

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#6 Jan 18, 2011
Baby Mommaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but i did correct myself and say well Mostt indians my dear. get it Str8.
Im not saying his name because its too uncommon
Could his name be..Dances with baby momma? I'm kidding couldn't resist.

Austell, GA

#7 Jan 18, 2011
Umm.... Nope sorry
LeftiesHaveBooti es

Norcross, GA

#8 Feb 20, 2013
I love lovers.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#9 Feb 20, 2013
I love to hate the word hate.

“I know, right!”

Since: Nov 08

I'm a Georgia Gal!

#10 Feb 20, 2013
I hate jerks and love people with positive energy.

I don't care what genetic skin pigmentation they were born with.
Butt

Norcross, GA

#11 Sep 14, 2013
I LOVE JESUS CHRIST!!!!!

And I despise evil and hatred!!!!
doG

Douglasville, GA

#12 Sep 14, 2013
Butt wrote:
I LOVE JESUS CHRIST!!!!!
Luke 14:26
New International Version (NIV)
26 “If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple.
Atheos Aphobos

Douglasville, GA

#13 Sep 15, 2013
Butt wrote:
I LOVE JESUS CHRIST!!!!!
So what you really hate is your family. Nice
Deceived

Douglasville, GA

#14 Sep 15, 2013
doG wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke 14:26
New International Version (NIV)
26 “If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple.
As usual you are deceived. The Bible must be looked at as an entire book otherwise you will see conflicting statements. Read and study the Bible and keep an open mind. I know it can be confusing , but I suggest that you have a little faith. What do you believe, and what do you stand for? Every man has to have a purpose and believe in something bigger than he is. If your purpose is to discredit the Bible then you will join the ranks of many before you that have wasted a lifetime fighting a losing battle.
Atheos Aphobos

Douglasville, GA

#15 Sep 15, 2013
Deceived wrote:
<quoted text> As usual you are deceived. The Bible must be looked at as an entire book otherwise you will see conflicting statements. Read and study the Bible and keep an open mind. I know it can be confusing , but I suggest that you have a little faith. What do you believe, and what do you stand for? Every man has to have a purpose and believe in something bigger than he is. If your purpose is to discredit the Bible then you will join the ranks of many before you that have wasted a lifetime fighting a losing battle.
I am not deceived. I have seen the bible as an entire book and its a $hitty manual to live your life by.

I have read the bible and studied it many times with an open mind and it lead me straight to atheism. Keeping a closed hard headed mind is what leads you to continue to believe that there is any good in the bible and that there is a skydaddy that cares whether you masturbate or not.

Faith? FAITH? Believing in something that's there's no proof for, no thanks. I like my reality with some real in it.

There is no purpose. We are here as result of my parents doing the nasty and their parents and their parent and their parents.... What we have learned is that if you're less of a d:(k to others you'll feel better about yourself and it makes life easier.

Losing battle. Go read. Learn something. Since science and history can totally disprove the bible and people don't believe in talking snakes, donkeys and bushes, virgin births, incestuous families populating the earth (twice) the raise of atheism is constantly growing.

The bible is doing a great job of f_cking it up for itself, no help needed.
Dave

Douglasville, GA

#16 Sep 15, 2013
Atheos Aphobos wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not deceived. I have seen the bible as an entire book and its a $hitty manual to live your life by.
I have read the bible and studied it many times with an open mind and it lead me straight to atheism. Keeping a closed hard headed mind is what leads you to continue to believe that there is any good in the bible and that there is a skydaddy that cares whether you masturbate or not.
Faith? FAITH? Believing in something that's there's no proof for, no thanks. I like my reality with some real in it.
There is no purpose. We are here as result of my parents doing the nasty and their parents and their parent and their parents.... What we have learned is that if you're less of a d:(k to others you'll feel better about yourself and it makes life easier.
Losing battle. Go read. Learn something. Since science and history can totally disprove the bible and people don't believe in talking snakes, donkeys and bushes, virgin births, incestuous families populating the earth (twice) the raise of atheism is constantly growing.
Ok, I have a masters degree in Chemistry and a minor in Biology. I was bombarded with evolution in college and fully believed everything I was taught. You are not dealing with an idiot and I fully know where you are coming from. I was there myself. I can't possibly prove the existence of God any more than you can prove that there is none. I know that if I jump off a 3 story building I'm probably not going to survive due to the laws of gravity. I can't explain everything in the Bible anymore than you can explain gravity or any other of the laws of physics. We know they exist, but we don't know how and why.
That points to the million dollar questions, why and how. Why do we and everything around us exist and how does something come from nothing? I can't explain it , science can't explain it, and neither can you.
The Bible gives us a purpose and a future. Science does give us an understanding and in many ways it enriches our lives. What it doesn't do is give us a purpose other than to live for a second in time , die and recycle the elements we were put together with.
What you believe is up to you, both are equally difficult to grasp. Its your choice. My believe in God as the ultimate creator has enriched my life and given me purpose. I respect your beliefs and do understand, as I was once there myself.
concerned

Alpharetta, GA

#17 Sep 15, 2013
Atheos Aphobos wrote:
<quoted text>
You have crap for brains. Nobody cares what you stand for. Get those knee pads on and go to work. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Atheos Aphobos

Douglasville, GA

#18 Sep 15, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, I have a masters degree in Chemistry and a minor in Biology. I was bombarded with evolution in college and fully believed everything I was taught. You are not dealing with an idiot and I fully know where you are coming from. I was there myself. I can't possibly prove the existence of God any more than you can prove that there is none. I know that if I jump off a 3 story building I'm probably not going to survive due to the laws of gravity. I can't explain everything in the Bible anymore than you can explain gravity or any other of the laws of physics. We know they exist, but we don't know how and why.
That points to the million dollar questions, why and how. Why do we and everything around us exist and how does something come from nothing? I can't explain it , science can't explain it, and neither can you.
The Bible gives us a purpose and a future. Science does give us an understanding and in many ways it enriches our lives. What it doesn't do is give us a purpose other than to live for a second in time , die and recycle the elements we were put together with.
What you believe is up to you, both are equally difficult to grasp. Its your choice. My believe in God as the ultimate creator has enriched my life and given me purpose. I respect your beliefs and do understand, as I was once there myself.
Check out the big brain on Brad!

1. I don't believe for a second that you have a degree in biology or chemistry.

2. I don't have to prove that there's not a god. I simply reject your claim of the existence of god because you provide no evidence.

3. You can't explain the bible because it does not make sense because it was based on the spoken word stories of women hating goat and sheep raping middle eastern pedophiles and then written down over a few hundred years and then translated into every language and into who knows how many versions.

4. What possible purpose could the bible give us?
I don't want to sell my daughter
I don't want to kill my daughter if she's not a virgin
I don't want to hate my children, wife and parents to follow Jesus
I don't want to dash the little ones against the rocks to make me happy
I don't and will not have faith, I believe the things that I and other can test with repeatable results
I don't want to listen to a guy who spoke to a burning bush
I don't want to listen to a guy that talked to a donkey
I don't want to listen to a god that tells me that he made me wrong and that I have to love his son, that he had killed, to get better

5. If you were once an atheist you were never a skeptic. You came to god because you probably didn't know about it and then someone introduced you to it. I, on the other hand, was raised in the church. Molded by it. I didn't see it was false until I was already a man.
I know what the church and its people do and you're all wrong because defending any part of the bible is defending the whole thing. If the belief in god brought you guidance, I don't want to be around you as the god of the bible is the most repulsive character in all fiction.
concerned

Alpharetta, GA

#19 Sep 15, 2013
Atheos Aphobos wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out the big brain on Brad!
1. I don't believe for a second that you have a degree in biology or chemistry.
2. I don't have to prove that there's not a god. I simply reject your claim of the existence of god because you provide no evidence.
3. You can't explain the bible because it does not make sense because it was based on the spoken word stories of women hating goat and sheep raping middle eastern pedophiles and then written down over a few hundred years and then translated into every language and into who knows how many versions.
4. What possible purpose could the bible give us?
I don't want to sell my daughter
I don't want to kill my daughter if she's not a virgin
I don't want to hate my children, wife and parents to follow Jesus
I don't want to dash the little ones against the rocks to make me happy
I don't and will not have faith, I believe the things that I and other can test with repeatable results
I don't want to listen to a guy who spoke to a burning bush
I don't want to listen to a guy that talked to a donkey
I don't want to listen to a god that tells me that he made me wrong and that I have to love his son, that he had killed, to get better
5. If you were once an atheist you were never a skeptic. You came to god because you probably didn't know about it and then someone introduced you to it. I, on the other hand, was raised in the church. Molded by it. I didn't see it was false until I was already a man.
I know what the church and its people do and you're all wrong because defending any part of the bible is defending the whole thing. If the belief in god brought you guidance, I don't want to be around you as the god of the bible is the most repulsive character in all fiction.
YOu stupid ignorant boring fool. Put on those knee pads and be what you are. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dave

Douglasville, GA

#20 Sep 15, 2013
Obviously I'm wasting my time. Thought I could have an educated conversation, but its clear you are not capable of such a thing. Go ahead and act like fool. No one is going to take you seriously if all you can do is insult and attack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Most wanted' man captured in Douglasville 3 hr Anti jerk brigade 5
News BOC rolls back 2016 millage rate 9 hr taxpayer 112 8
Why was J. Collins not arrested for domestic vi... 22 hr Citizen Cane 7
City of Villa Rica harrasing Girl Scouts (Feb '11) Aug 20 Elmer 111
Traffic downtown tonight Aug 18 Trout 4
Slimy local "builder" at it again Aug 17 Laughing last 1
Douglas County is the NEW TRUCK STOP for Parkin... (Nov '11) Aug 16 Orter 23

Villa Rica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance