Places to eat in Villa Rica

Posted in the Villa Rica Forum

Since: Jun 12

Carrollton, GA

#1 Jun 7, 2012
Where are some good places to eat in Villa Rica?
cousin IT

Carrollton, GA

#2 Jun 17, 2012
Get It Right Yall wrote:
Where are some good places to eat in Villa Rica?
at home?.I have always liked steak and shake in villa rica over by mcdonalds
Hmmm

Villa Rica, GA

#3 Jun 23, 2012
cousin IT wrote:
<quoted text>at home?.I have always liked steak and shake in villa rica over by mcdonalds
there's no steak n shake by mcds?
Sandra Barber Rabern

Carrollton, GA

#4 Jun 25, 2012
"Los Cowboys" in Villa Rica is my favorite mexican place to eat.
Jim

United States

#5 Jun 28, 2012
Taco bell kfc sucks, period. Slow, out of everything, 97% black staff, ever changing week to week. Mcdonalds not far behind, just swapped the black staff for an all latino staff (seriously) trading post and evans bbq are good, nice polite staff. Lins garden just seems dirty- 100 percent sure to give you the runs. The mexican place by the highschool is awesome, casa sol. Good food, nice people and they have a 3ft tall grandma for a hostess that speaks no english at all but shes awesome to try to talk to, dont confuse with mexican by walmart- combo 1-20 is the same food with cheese all over so you cant tell what the hell youve got, they reuse fajita shells if the customer doesnt use them, bojangles coming soon, should be good. All the meth heads work at krystal, arbys is good the manager takes his job seriously thAts for sure, chic fil a has kick ass service, if you eat in they wait on you and theyre better than the waiters at ocharlies, kind of sad. Ocharlies cooks steak 1 way- burnt, no medium it doesnt exist. Pjs hotwings is good, korean lady that runs it is cool.
nic

Villa Rica, GA

#6 Jun 28, 2012
couldnt say it better jim
Captain Obvious

Villa Rica, GA

#7 Jun 30, 2012
What Jim is trying to say Get it Right is NO. There are no good places to eat in Villa Rica. Unless you consider fast food good. Then Martins and Sonic are ok,, the rest suck.
local guy

Carrollton, GA

#8 Jul 1, 2012
martins WAY over priced.kfc taco bell needs to fire the entire crew from manager down and hire some people who will HUSSLE.This restaurant could DOUBLE their sales each day if they had someone to WORK.30 minutes to get inside food.DRive thru is always backed up

Carrollton, GA

#9 Jul 1, 2012
My family loves Butlers BBQ on 61. It's a little more headed toward Carrollton but I hear they're moving closer to town so I'm sure heir business will be better than ever. They already have great business. Service and food is great!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 31 min Sick Man Freud 56,653
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr tammy101 2,072
LA Fitness ... The New Golds Gym? (May '09) 1 hr XTC 177
where do they work 2 hr XTC 12
Loud Concert All Weekend 6 hr Midas 5
Crossroads Church 19 hr Atheos Aphobos 83
King's Way Baptist Church (Oct '13) Sun Dont Tread On Me1 1,276

Villa Rica News Video

Villa Rica Jobs

Villa Rica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Villa Rica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Villa Rica

Personal Finance