First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Home In Georgia Now”

Since: Jul 07

The "City of Gold" in Georgia

#61 Jan 16, 2010
I have been giving this some thought. Since I am finally getting back to Georgia I may want to help with this project. I grew up in the area and though I have been gone for a while I can maybe help pull out some old contacts and names from the past to try and get more information.
Gimme A Z

Atlanta, GA

#62 Jan 16, 2010
You would definately be an asset to the cause.
LGinGA

Carrollton, GA

#63 May 17, 2010
I went by the jail the other day and it is as overgrown as ever. There is also a fence around it. When did they put that up? Anyone heard anymore about the restoration on it?
Sandra Barber Rabern

Carrollton, GA

#64 Oct 5, 2012
Well,a lot has happened out at the little calabusse (jail).A walking trail is going to be put into place connecting that area to the Soccer field,and the trail will become larger later on.A sign has been put in there close to the little jail.Sidewalks have been installed.The former Joyce Massey along with Mr Bill Bailey have had a lot to do with the preservation of the jail.Plus mayor Collins has a heart for Fullerville.A lot more good people are concerned for keeping history alive out Fullerville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Incompetent Harvey 5 min towel guy 4
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min Aggie23 55,869
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 8 min General Sherman 2,060
where do they work 3 hr is yours paid for 3
Clint Payne - PsychoTherapist (Nov '09) 5 hr RTwoDtwo 140
Judge Neal Dettmerring 9 hr The Truth 10
Douglas BOE second highest paid in state (May '13) 13 hr Raymond 70
•••

Villa Rica News Video

•••
•••

Villa Rica Jobs

•••
•••
•••