Since: Jan 06

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2006

I have a question i really need to be answered. My question is that i would like to know what happened to the girl/family that lived at 632 Herrel Road in Villa Rica GA, This is very important to me, so if anyone can help me please E-mail me at ables2005@aol.com or paigepoo2006@aim.com. thank you
bchbum

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

Looking for an old friend,Terry Willis, who was married to Vicki and had two boys. Used to work for VRPD. Anyone know how to get in touch with him plz let me know. Thanks!

“Home In Georgia Now”

Since: Jul 07

The "City of Gold" in Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

bchbum wrote:
Looking for an old friend,Terry Willis, who was married to Vicki and had two boys. Used to work for VRPD. Anyone know how to get in touch with him plz let me know. Thanks!
Are you talking about Terry Willis that worked at VRPD in the late 60's and 70's??

“Home In Georgia Now”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

bchbum wrote:
My bad I was thinking of Donald Willis in my first post. I worked with him in the mid to late 70's. I remember Terry too. He went to work at VRPD when I was at Carrollton PD if I remember correctly. I am not sure where he is now, but I will do my best to find out for you.
bchbum

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

thanks John! I remember Donald as well. But Terry and I were friends. Actually, our kids were involved in the youth football association together and we both served on the board. BTW- Did I read that you grew up in the projects? I grew up there too. Lived there during the late 70's and early 80's. I lived close to the Butler's, Ms. Margaret Pearson, Mr. & Mrs. Mills, Mr. & Mrs. Thomas, etc... I remember Michael White, Brenda Golden, Kathy Golden, Tina Reeves..... Did you know any of them?

“Home In Georgia Now”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

I lived in the projects from about 1960 to 1976. Yes I know all the folks you mention. I will give you my nickname. Trust me if you recognize it you know me. "Moe"

Since: Jan 10

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

Sorry, I don't recognize the name. You may have moved by the time we moved in. I don't remember exactly when we moved in there.
Gimme A Z

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2010

I graduated from high school with Terry. I was talking with some of his family just the other day in the grocery store and they said he is Cape Coral, FL.
bchbum

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Thanks for the info.
kenneth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

If my memory serves me right, Terry got into some "mishaps" at the p.d. and had to move on.I havent seen him in a long time either.But I know him.Donald willis is dead he died in the early 80's from complications of substances I believe
Gimme A Z

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

I don't think the Donald Willis that died from substance issues is the same one that worked at VRPD.
kenneth wrote:
If my memory serves me right, Terry got into some "mishaps" at the p.d. and had to move on.I havent seen him in a long time either.But I know him.Donald willis is dead he died in the early 80's from complications of substances I believe
Just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

Gimme A Z wrote:
I don't think the Donald Willis that died from substance issues is the same one that worked at VRPD. <quoted text>
terry worked at vrpd
Gimme A Z

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

I'm pretty sure there was a possibility that he might be Chief until it ended up where Dean Maddox became Chief.
Just me wrote:
<quoted text> terry worked at vrpd
bchbum

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

I'm not real sure... I remember a Don Willis, I think, whose mom was a school teacher. He had two sisters. Connie is one and I don't remember the other one's name. Mrs. Willis, the teacher was a sweet lady. Don't know about any mishaps with Terry at the PD.
Gimme A Z

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

The other sister was Felicia.
bchbum wrote:
I'm not real sure... I remember a Don Willis, I think, whose mom was a school teacher. He had two sisters. Connie is one and I don't remember the other one's name. Mrs. Willis, the teacher was a sweet lady. Don't know about any mishaps with Terry at the PD.
bchbum

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

Anybody know what ever happened to Barry Pearson?
Gimme A Z

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

Is he related to Jimmy Pearson?
BWW

Daphne, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Yes, Don's sisters were Connie and Felicia. Don passed away several years ago. Donald, their dad, died of a heart attack, not substance issues, in 1989. He worked for Southern Bell. Frances, their mom, still lives in the area.
cramer

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Look him up on Facebook and send him a message.
bchbum wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Villa Rica Discussions

Search the Villa Rica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Douglas School System 3 hr Poppa 3
Pennsylvania school stabbing, 3 hr Conchilla 30
Christian metal reaching out, touching new souls (Apr '07) 4 hr Conchilla 5
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr Hobo Hunnicutt 39,414
Hey Bud 11 hr Conchilla 80
Students Pepper Spray Dozens of Classmates, For... 20 hr Dville Man 3
Dalia Racine??? Thu Monique Rivarde 17
•••
•••

Villa Rica News Video

•••
•••

Villa Rica Jobs

•••
•••
•••