|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

MirrorLakeMan wrote:
<quoted text>
In which subdivisions are you finding this to be a problem? I haven't seen too much of it, but I'm in one of the newer ones by the elementary school. I have seen, however, some young kids in the streets when driving by the older areas toward the golf clubhouse. Seems to me that the kids were of all ethnicities and exhibited the all-too-typical brashness of this current generation of teens. I know exactly who to blame...the parents. If I caught my son out acting like that, he wouldn't be able to sit for a month. That or he'd end up in military school.
so your not much of a parent if you have to send your child to someone else to disipline
Villa Rica

Woodstock, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

MirrorLakeMan wrote:
I'm unsure what "the CRACK" is, or what the significance of it being a "known Black community for 50 years" is. Perhaps you can enlighten me...do you mean to imply that the proximity to a "known Black community" is detrimental, in and of itself, to the value of Mirror Lake? Is it simply that an area of high crime exists nearby? I know that much of Villa Rica is "run-down" and that there are meth dens near the hospital. Too many communities in metro Atlanta are facing similar difficulties.
Hmm.
"THE CRACK" is has been a well known neighborhood for years. Don't play that game..
Mike

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

I STAY IN DA CRACK
Fool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Judged:

robert wrote:
<quoted text>
so your not much of a parent if you have to send your child to someone else to disipline
It is "you're." Uneducated people like you are part of the problem.
hood you say

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

John wrote:
Why can't this subdivision take action against the hood from taking over the subdivision? I can't drive through Mirror Lake anymore without being yelled at or a black person standing in the road refusing to move. This is wrong and I am selling my home immediately. Section 8 is clearly coming. The developer should take accountability for putting rental property in this promised to be subdivision. The black hoods need to learn respect. Get the hood out!!!
rich people owe us and we are going to move whereever we want because the government pays our rent and they look out after us
bohunk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Haha!! You just wait ol boy. When your president gets thru with us, there won't be any money to pay your rent!! You just wait and see.
hood you say wrote:
<quoted text>
rich people owe us and we are going to move whereever we want because the government pays our rent and they look out after us
slick05

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

croc wrote:
I agree instead of old bubble butt sitting at the office allday she should be out enforcing the covenants. That lady is wortheless. The developers arent any better.Thats why our home values are some of the lowest in this area.
I have recently moved into mirror lake and have had dealings with the HOA woman and I agree that she has an attitude and even told me wide that if I had known that I had to deal with her I would have bought some place else. I know that she lives in oxford Alabama and why is a person that lives in Alabama and not in our subdivision over our HOA????
nana

Villa Rica, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Did anyone say that all hood is black? I didn't see that, specifically. Perhaps some are taking it that way. I think we should be concerned about ALL of our young folk, black, white or whatever! We definately do not need to let them see and hear the adults acting so immature. Maybe these postings were written by folks that are paranoid or feel threatened by todays youth...they ARE a bit scary at times (simpy by the way they dress) but, so were we when we were young. I'm sure they are harmless. It's all relative. The economy may be the cause of our property values dropping...let's don't blame it on each other. We need to stand together, especially now!
property owner

Villa Rica, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

I'm not sure, but seems as though homeowners should be able to ban together, petition for what they want and perhaps remove/replace this woman. Check into it and do something about it other than gripe! Petitions a powerful tool!!
Oc resident of 4 yrs

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

I see a lot of racism aganist blacks in these remarks wake up i live here and I am black I see both races of young people dointhe same things it starts at home you have white kids on crack and meth also.there use to be a time when we had strong communitys to police up our neighborhoods.we are all so busy or pretend to be.but to blame it all on black kids or section 8 there are more whites on welfare than blacks but thats right wing way of thinking.look at your self in the mirror.if its that bad head for the hills of west virginia or kentucky. yall have a good and god bless
VRresident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

We have same problem in our subdivision a lady who no longer lives in subdivision in chsrge of driving thru neighborhood and sending out warning letters of things she see wrong. I sure hope were not paying for her or gas money to be a pain in the butt we can find someone who lives here to do that lol
taterhead

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

you knew there was a HOA when you moved in the area, stop complaining.If your BLACK you don't have to abide by those worthless b.s. rules
nikki

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

John wrote:
Why can't this subdivision take action against the hood from taking over the subdivision? I can't drive through Mirror Lake anymore without being yelled at or a black person standing in the road refusing to move. This is wrong and I am selling my home immediately. Section 8 is clearly coming. The developer should take accountability for putting rental property in this promised to be subdivision. The black hoods need to learn respect. Get the hood out!!!
What a dummy! I for one am glad u moved. LMAO!
sam

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Oc resident of 4 yrs wrote:
I see a lot of racism aganist blacks in these remarks wake up i live here and I am black I see both races of young people dointhe same things it starts at home you have white kids on crack and meth also.there use to be a time when we had strong communitys to police up our neighborhoods.we are all so busy or pretend to be.but to blame it all on black kids or section 8 there are more whites on welfare than blacks but thats right wing way of thinking.look at your self in the mirror.if its that bad head for the hills of west virginia or kentucky. yall have a good and god bless
does you has a bassetball goal in da squreet?
bendover

Villa Rica, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

It's Villa Rica.The good ole boy network still thrives here.Most of the higher ups in city Govn't are from here and if you are an outsider, you are paddling up that well known creek.
Rach

Lithonia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

MirrorLakeMan wrote:
For giggles, I drove around the Stockmar Road area to see if I could find signs of the "dangerous element." Happy to report that I saw no signs of what was written about previously. I continue to look for signs of gangs and gang violence in my own neighborhood, but am at a loss to find it. Again, I would guess that the issue is more closely linked to socioeconomics and less so with ethnicity. Perhaps I live in an ivory tower as I have elected to live in one of the 3 upscale neighborhoods in Mirror Lake. Perhaps not...everybody I have encountered from all neighborhoods at the tennis courts, pools, etc., have been friendly. Perhaps people spend more time looking for trouble than seeing how little there is. Come on, people, sometimes the glass is half-full.
I agree...
ralph

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

I love section 8 PRESIDENT OBAMA wants everyone to have a nice house.POOR PEOPLE deserve to have a nice house and use the pool or tennis courts also.ALL people are equal.I LOVE PRESIDENT OBAMA he makes sure I feel RICH.As for the lady that rides through our subdivision and tells us what we can do, that's DESCRIMINATION and RACISM.If she says I have to move my car from from the driveway while I am waiting on money to buy RIMS, then I will sue her for discrimination.We lives in a free country.
jerry

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

VRresident wrote:
We have same problem in our subdivision a lady who no longer lives in subdivision in chsrge of driving thru neighborhood and sending out warning letters of things she see wrong. I sure hope were not paying for her or gas money to be a pain in the butt we can find someone who lives here to do that lol
why would someone want to be on a property board other than control?I guess it makes her twit quiver getting to control someone elses property.take her to court a few times and BREAK HER ASS and this will stop.I am sure she doesn't have the money to battle several home owners at oncepeople who DONT have the finances to battle can be taken out of control very quickly when sued.
WOW

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

I Just finish checking out your city and was so impressed thinking of moving there next year....but after reading this I will pass too much drama for me. Wow so disappointed... well let me see what's going on in Dallas ... wow I was feeling villa rica.....
Carly

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Is mirro lake a gated community with a golf course?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of122
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Villa Rica Forum right now

Search the Villa Rica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hey Bud 5 min Big deal 76
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 15 min Mike Bowman 39,373
Students Pepper Spray Dozens of Classmates, For... 1 hr Raymond 2
Know someone having an AFFAIR? Tell it here. 11 hr Idiots 89
Dalia Racine??? 13 hr Monique Rivarde 17
Why do so many Blacks drive with DEALER tags? (Oct '13) 14 hr Reasonable Person 7
Gypsy community in Douglasville? (May '12) 16 hr Shame done 139
•••
•••

Villa Rica News Video

•••
•••

Villa Rica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Villa Rica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE