Report: crime in Villa Rica on the de...

Report: crime in Villa Rica on the decline

There are 6 comments on the Times Georgian story from Jan 12, 2012, titled Report: crime in Villa Rica on the decline. In it, Times Georgian reports that:

Overall, crime in Villa Rica seems to be on the decline. According to the Villa Rica Police Department's annual crime statistics released recently for 2011, a majority of the crime categories dropped last year, some significantly, and many of those that experienced an increase saw only slight variations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Georgian.

milk bones

Carrollton, GA

#1 Jan 15, 2012
they are going to douglasville where all the other thugs are moving in and ganging up with them
Villa Rica Citizen

Villa Rica, GA

#2 Jan 16, 2012
Crime in Daniel Mill Subdivision is rising. Two vehicles broken into within the same month. Drug dealers moving in. What do you expect with all the section 8 houses and forclosed homes. Aint life a bitch. Should have stayed in Alabama. All I know is you come on my property and try to steal, you might get shot! Thank god that we still have the right to own a gun!
Suburban Mom

Villa Rica, GA

#3 Jan 17, 2012
Ditto Villa Rica Citizen... unfortunately if more people in Daniel Mill owned their houses we may not be having these problems....
VRBULL

Atlanta, GA

#4 Jan 25, 2012
Numerous break-ins in the Brookside and Cedars Glen subdivisions. People be aware of your surrounding and look out for your neighbors as well. May these thieves can be caught and taught a lesson or two.
mark -ER

Carrollton, GA

#5 Jan 28, 2012
VRBULL wrote:
Numerous break-ins in the Brookside and Cedars Glen subdivisions. People be aware of your surrounding and look out for your neighbors as well. May these thieves can be caught and taught a lesson or two.
you can always beat the hell out of these thugs and tell the cops you found them lying in the street.
CATCH THIEVES BREAKING IN YOUR CAR---
1) Put a baby monitor in your car.This will let you know someone is in it.You can catch them in the act..
2) you can install cameras with motion detectors around your home for about $300.It activates an alarm on your DVR unit inside your residence when the camera detects movement.It also takes a 24 hour video of what goes on in the cameras sight.
Amanda

Grand Rapids, MI

#6 Aug 16, 2012
Suburban Mom wrote:
Ditto Villa Rica Citizen... unfortunately if more people in Daniel Mill owned their houses we may not be having these problems....
I live in Four Winds and actually witnessed a young boy breaking into our neighbors car last night. We called the cops and we did get the plate number. I do hope they find them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atlanta Flood of 2009 "Worst in Recorded Histor... (Oct '09) Wed DroppedInTheToilet 33
Douglasville Sucks Wed Tranquility 4
Help! Need an event facility (Sep '09) Wed Ellen 31
corn crib (Oct '08) Wed Tolerman 48
Karen Handler win election Tue Tolerman 1
Why do black people CHOOSE to speak like slaves (Nov '11) Jun 20 The lwrman 123
Card players Jun 19 Testing 3

Villa Rica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Villa Rica Mortgages