Republicans Still Pissed About Race
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#42 Dec 7, 2012
B-Man2 wrote:
<quoted text>
said the pansy whose tagline is "yet another common whitey". Really struck a nerve with you, huh? Talk about a relic of the past....lol. All of your drivel sounds like it was lifted sraight from a 1970's Klan rally. Rage on, impotent one! lol. Grobbbbbbb

But that's eactly wat I am and you have proven it. I'm just another whitey to the likes of you. If you REALLY paid attention to what I'm writing here, you will find no racism.

But since I am white, and I want to talk about race, I MUST be in the KKK right? You're just another narrow-minded bigot.
Grobbbbbbb
ChickenGravy

Norcross, GA

#43 Dec 7, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
But that's eactly wat I am and you have proven it. I'm just another whitey to the likes of you. If you REALLY paid attention to what I'm writing here, you will find no racism.
But since I am white, and I want to talk about race, I MUST be in the KKK right? You're just another narrow-minded bigot.
Grobbbbbbb
The klansman has spoken: IGNORED.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#44 Dec 7, 2012
Topix has an ignore feature? That would be very cool!
Grobbbbbbbb

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#45 Dec 7, 2012
Well, I'm still pretty pissed about THIS!

&fe ature=player_detailpage

Since: Jul 12

Lithia Springs, GA

#46 Dec 7, 2012
Synergy wrote:
Well, I'm still pretty pissed about THIS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gOmKSCHuVPAXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
HOLY CRAP!! This is amazing! Why is the U.S Government supporting Islam? Why are our hard earned tax dollars going to help Islam? Why aren't the liberals screaming where is the separation of church and state? Why are we helping Islam fight wars and giving them all this money to help expand their religion?
Obviously the Islamic religion has a much more powerful hold over our country than we ever thought.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#47 Dec 7, 2012
Synergy wrote:
Well, I'm still pretty pissed about THIS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gOmKSCHuVPAXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage

Dont be. Only a moron would accept internet service from the state department/CIA. Same as the drones getting "lost" in Iran and that spy plane loaded with April Fool's gear which collided with a Chinese jet and was "forced" to land in Chinese territory.

That plane was sent back in crates. Since when does the crew of a "spy" craft decide NOT to scuttle and instead land in the worst place in the world to land such a craft?

It's all part of the show folks.
Grobbbbbbbbbb

Now THIS is metaphoric:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jul 12

Lithia Springs, GA

#48 Dec 7, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont be. Only a moron would accept internet service from the state department/CIA. Same as the drones getting "lost" in Iran and that spy plane loaded with April Fool's gear which collided with a Chinese jet and was "forced" to land in Chinese territory.
That plane was sent back in crates. Since when does the crew of a "spy" craft decide NOT to scuttle and instead land in the worst place in the world to land such a craft?
It's all part of the show folks.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
Now THIS is metaphoric:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kayg_YG2iy4XX
Perhaps I see things more sinister than you. Could the U.S. be giving Islam aid by making things look as mistakes or stupidity? I think if our CIA was controlling their internet that they are using the Islamist would immediately disconnect it. I am also pretty sure the Islamist do not use those computers to send any secret messages to each other do you?
If the government wants a show let them use something besides our tax money to do it.
I personally think what you are seeing is what we are getting.

Since: Jul 12

Lithia Springs, GA

#49 Dec 7, 2012
Perhaps this is some of the things the Islamist are doing on the computers that we gave them.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/taliban-p...
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

#50 Dec 10, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
Topix has an ignore feature? That would be very cool!
Grobbbbbbbb
Would be nice to ignore all the dumb rednecks and the honey boo boos .....

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#51 Dec 10, 2012
Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
Would be nice to ignore all the dumb rednecks and the honey boo boos .....

So how does using bigoted ethnic slurs help you with this message?
Grobbbbbbbbbbb

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#52 Dec 10, 2012
Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
Would be nice to ignore all the dumb rednecks and the honey boo boos .....
Yeah. Starting with YOU, Jethro.
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

#53 Dec 11, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
So how does using bigoted ethnic slurs help you with this message?
Grobbbbbbbbbbb
You called yourself a redneck i did not give you that name and honey boo boo is a redneck name,so how is that racial bigoted ethnic slurs ?????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: One Eyed Willy's Bar & Grill (Mar '09) Sat Useless 5
Reception Venues Fri Hanuh16 1
Obama Blackmails Public Schools Fri Kidstone 22
Bathroom Preference Fri Kidstone 1
Poll Let's take a vote for Douglas County Sheriff 2016 Fri Raymond 36
No SPLOSH for Foxhole Thu Painful 27
Clint Payne - PsychoTherapist (Nov '09) May 25 jake kesey 156
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Villa Rica Mortgages