First Prev
of 4
Next Last
TheGreatRevealer

Stone Mountain, GA

#1 Jul 20, 2012
Imagine hearing this advertisement on the radio one day:

"Hello. My name is Jesus, and I am God. I am the all-powerful creator of the universe. I created everything that you see before you -- the galaxies and stars in the heavens; the oceans, the mountains and the plains of earth; the sun and the moon and the skies; along with every living thing on the planet. I created you personally, and I gave you your unique soul. I created everything!
Everything of value on earth I created. I buried thousands of tons of gold in mines around the planet. I placed billions of gallons of oil under the sands in the Middle East. I created the millions of carets of diamonds being mined in South Africa.

And I will answer your prayers. Pray to me for anything and I will hear and answer your prayers. I say it in dozens of places in the Bible, but I like the way I say it in Mark 11:24 the best: "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Anything you need -- money, love, happiness, you name it -- I am here to provide it for you.

Now, there is just one thing I need in return. I need your money. I need lots of your money. The Bible specifies that you send me ten percent of your gross income, but think of that as a starting point. Feel free to give more! When they pass the offering plate at church, be sure to give generously!

Because even though I created the universe and everything in it, and even though I will give you everything you ask for in prayer, I can't give a cent to any church, ever.

So, please give generously at your place of worship today! I thank you for your support!"

This is what every church tells you every Sunday morning when they pass the plate. Jesus is the all-powerful creator of the universe and everything in it, he will answer all of your prayers, but he has no money.
Why don't the ministers and deacons of the church gather together every Sunday morning and pray for Jesus to deposit $1,000,000 in gold bars in the offering plate? Why doesn't Jesus answer their prayers? Why do they have to beg for money from mere mortals when there is an immortal, all-powerful God who should provide anything they ask for?

The reason why Jesus needs lots of your money every Sunday morning should be obvious to you at this point.

He is an imaginary zombie god thingy that promotes cannibalism!
TheGreatRevealer

Stone Mountain, GA

#3 Jul 20, 2012
ya blinded sheep wrote:
I'm sorry you still dont see it. I'm sure you are a very beautiful person inside. I wish you'd just except Jesus into your heart and you will be able to answer those questions yourself. He's trying to come in. Let him, he's a good spirit
I'm sorry you still don't see it. I'm sure there is a part of you that is a rational, critical thinker. I wish you'd just accept truth and evidence into your brain and you will realize that you are dilusional. The evidence is everywhere. Let it in, all you have to do is actually think for yourself for one second.

And yes I choose to "except' hey-zeus from my heart, he's not real!
TheGreatRevealer

Stone Mountain, GA

#4 Jul 20, 2012
And you still didn't answer the question as to why Jesus needs money. Why? Because it is illogical and makes no sense to anyone!
LOL At TheGreatRevealer

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jul 20, 2012
LOL!!
GoingtoHellinaha ndbasket

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jul 20, 2012
I'm glad I never had children,,,
TheGreatRevealer

Lawrenceville, GA

#7 Jul 20, 2012
GoingtoHellinahandbasket wrote:
I'm glad I never had children,,,
So are we!
Faith

Anniston, AL

#9 Jul 21, 2012
The fact of the matter is that we as Christians can't argue as well with atheist, because so much of our religion is based on faith. My 2 questions for atheist are:
1. Even if God and religion turns out to be a hoax, which I really truly do not feel it will. For the sake of this question though if it does, do you still not agree that when it is all said and done and you tried your best to live by Christian values that you would have enjoyed life so much more. Also do you really ever stop and think what if you are wrong. If I am wrong oh well I died and missed out on the freedom of what? There is not much that the law allows you to do that the bible and Christians don't allow when you really get down to it. A few things but for the most part not many.

2. Christians believe in something that they feel they want you to be a part of, so it makes sense to try to share those believes. My questions is if an atheist does not believe in anything other than there is no God, then why do all feel the need to argue and try and change those who do. You have nothing to sale so I don't understand the need. I do want to say to you though I pray for you and hope that one day you do find what you seem to be so strongly looking for.
Faith

Anniston, AL

#10 Jul 21, 2012
Oh and as for the money, I honestly don't have a great answer as to why God does not just perform miracles and make money appear. Lol I will say I go to Bethany Christian Church and would love nothing more than to have a chance to show you how the money is spent and how the community is touched because of people's giving.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#12 Jul 22, 2012
Faith, very interesting point you made. Why would one feel the need to draw one to atheism? What is there to sell? Instead, go enjoy all of the pleasures of this world (which Solomon says you will never have enough of.) You will not find peace. You can only find it through the prince of peace, Jesus Christ!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#13 Jul 22, 2012
I would like to also like to add that you should give cheerfully to your local church. It will change your entire life forever. God will take your tithes and offerings and multiply them exponentially in your own life.
Faith

Carrollton, GA

#14 Jul 22, 2012
Bethany is on Hwy61 just down from the triangle 2868 hwy 61 is the address. At the moment we do a blended mix of traditional and contemporary music. In September we are going to 2 services one of which will be full contemporary both start at 10:30.
FFinger

United States

#15 Jul 23, 2012
jaja wrote:
he is real, he just doesnt call on everyone.
Why not? Why does he mainly call upon those brought up in a Judeo-Christian environment?

Why does Muhammad mainly call upon those brought up in an Islamic environment?

Why did Mithra mainly call upon those brought up in a pre-Constantine Roman environment?

You don't see any link there?
you see

Carrollton, GA

#16 Jul 23, 2012
Blue Vase wrote:
I would like to also like to add that you should give cheerfully to your local church. It will change your entire life forever. God will take your tithes and offerings and multiply them exponentially in your own life.
You have got to be kidding me!!!Give cheerfully so these crooks aka preachers make a killing on you??
If J.C. comes to me and asked me to help in some way he would get a bottle of wine.
Save your money these Church's give cheerfully to these low-lifes that attend many Church's for a free hand out.
When I become as wealthy as Ceflo Dollar,Eddie the molestor,that has ripped off so many folks and these idiots keep attending.Just pray at home it will cost you nothing what a "JOKE"..
TheGreatRevealer

Stone Mountain, GA

#22 Jul 31, 2012
jaja wrote:
<quoted text>
he is real, he just doesnt call on everyone. I don't understand what's so hard about a simple belief. Look at how the world is. Are you blind? Are you crazy? You mean your going to sit there and tell me that he's not real? Let me tell ya something. I've been through a lot in my life. I have experienced things that tell me different. What makes you think after living a life like mine that I'm really going to take your word? Get real!! I'm pretty sure he is trying to get you to except Jesus as your savior and your trying to resist and were all here to tell you now that if you don't you will probably wish you did. It may seem make believe to you, but when you experience it, I promise you won't forget it. Do you believe in ghost?
1. He does not, did not exist, ever! There is not one shred of proof to say different. Not one dwelling, article of clothing, work of carpentry, not one piece of any kind of proof he ever was even born. So, yes I will sit here and tell you he does not exist.

2. I don't doubt you've been through a lot in your life and have overcome some horrible things, that does not prove Jesus exists.

3. I don't expect you to take my word for it, look at the evidence for the existence of god and Jesus and then look at the evidence against their existence. The proof is in the pudding. However, you take the word of clerics, pastors and con men without question.

4. The word is accept, not except. You should worry about your personal betterment and stop talking to imaginary friends.

5. Ghosts? Wtf? No
TheGreatRevealer

Stone Mountain, GA

#23 Jul 31, 2012
Faith wrote:
The fact of the matter is that we as Christians can't argue as well with atheist, because so much of our religion is based on faith. My 2 questions for atheist are:
1. Even if God and religion turns out to be a hoax, which I really truly do not feel it will. For the sake of this question though if it does, do you still not agree that when it is all said and done and you tried your best to live by Christian values that you would have enjoyed life so much more. Also do you really ever stop and think what if you are wrong. If I am wrong oh well I died and missed out on the freedom of what? There is not much that the law allows you to do that the bible and Christians don't allow when you really get down to it. A few things but for the most part not many.
2. Christians believe in something that they feel they want you to be a part of, so it makes sense to try to share those believes. My questions is if an atheist does not believe in anything other than there is no God, then why do all feel the need to argue and try and change those who do. You have nothing to sale so I don't understand the need. I do want to say to you though I pray for you and hope that one day you do find what you seem to be so strongly looking for.
I applaud you for accepting the fact that your beliefs are baseless and dilusional.

1. Pascals Wager

2. I do not believe in god. I argue because religion is poison.
TheGreatRevealer

Stone Mountain, GA

#24 Jul 31, 2012
Faith wrote:
Oh and as for the money, I honestly don't have a great answer as to why God does not just perform miracles and make money appear. Lol I will say I go to Bethany Christian Church and would love nothing more than to have a chance to show you how the money is spent and how the community is touched because of people's giving.
I have a GREAT answer... Ready?

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Jesus....

Is not real!

Shocker I know!
TheGreatRevealer

Stone Mountain, GA

#25 Jul 31, 2012
Blue Vase wrote:
Faith, very interesting point you made. Why would one feel the need to draw one to atheism? What is there to sell? Instead, go enjoy all of the pleasures of this world (which Solomon says you will never have enough of.) You will not find peace. You can only find it through the prince of peace, Jesus Christ!
We've already proven that you are a dilusional bible thumper.

The prince of peace? Luke 19:27

“We don't care how you do it..”

Since: Feb 11

.Miami

#26 Jul 31, 2012
The only thing that I believe there was a person (GOD) that created everything for us.Superior Being..
After that he left all he creted to "MAN" and that is the problem.
More people have seen UFO who has actually seen GOD..
TheGreatRevealer

Stone Mountain, GA

#27 Jul 31, 2012
hanging wrote:
The only thing that I believe there was a person (GOD) that created everything for us.Superior Being..
After that he left all he creted to "MAN" and that is the problem.
More people have seen UFO who has actually seen GOD..
So you believe in a prime mover, something that started life and then say back and watched as everything unfolded without any interference or interjection. I guess that's a stance, no proof of it, but a better stance than believing god created everything and cares whether or not my foreskin is removed.

Unidentified Flying Object, that's just what it is. No need to insert aliens into that equation.
concerned

Suwanee, GA

#28 Jul 31, 2012
TheGreatRevealer wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe in a prime mover, something that started life and then say back and watched as everything unfolded without any interference or interjection. I guess that's a stance, no proof of it, but a better stance than believing god created everything and cares whether or not my foreskin is removed.
Unidentified Flying Object, that's just what it is. No need to insert aliens into that equation.
The ranting pathological sociopath is back. hahahahahaha I have been waiting for you. Just more of your stupid boring puke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DC Schools Top Administrators Raises 2 hr Edward 13
DC BOE moving principals 2 hr Douglas Native Voter 21
emergency down hwy 5 Friday afternoon Sun Elmer 3
only a man Sat secert lover 1
Town Hall Meeting--Gang Problem Will Be Discussed (Apr '07) Sat Concerned 44
Comfort solutions heating and air (Sep '13) May 21 John Smile 3
I'm the Chief of Police (Nov '14) May 21 Sheboygan 48
More from around the web

Villa Rica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]