We are all immigrants!!!

We are all immigrants!!!

Posted in the Villa Rica Forum

Humm

Carrollton, GA

#1 Aug 11, 2013
I'm a freakin breeed evidently....what the heck are you of Native American culture? Who gave you the right to tell anyone whom belongs? My English ancestors fought for Christian values is that what you speak of? Immigrants are what we all are. Self righteous assholes do not cut it with me. War is what happens. Look at all about gore and see how lovely our lives are. We are blessed to even bitch about our lives! I love drinking clean water, I love knowing I will live in great conditions, i loveve my country and will continue to love her. I have complaints, but I would never choose anywhere else.
Sandra Barber Rabern

Carrollton, GA

#2 Aug 12, 2013
What is your problem?"All OUR COLORS ARE HUMAN".Stop hating people of other cultures!
Humm

Carrollton, GA

#3 Aug 12, 2013
Sandra Barber Rabern wrote:
What is your problem?"All OUR COLORS ARE HUMAN".Stop hating people of other cultures!
Read my post again please.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#4 Aug 12, 2013
Humm wrote:
I'm a freakin breeed evidently....what the heck are you of Native American culture? Who gave you the right to tell anyone whom belongs? My English ancestors fought for Christian values is that what you speak of? Immigrants are what we all are. Self righteous assholes do not cut it with me. War is what happens. Look at all about gore and see how lovely our lives are. We are blessed to even bitch about our lives! I love drinking clean water, I love knowing I will live in great conditions, i loveve my country and will continue to love her. I have complaints, but I would never choose anywhere else.
I hate to tell you this, but I am an American. I am not a immigrant. I am a descendent of immigrants.
n word

Cambridge, MA

#5 Aug 24, 2013
As am I. My immigrant ancestors did not sneak into this country like cockroaches. They became citizens the right way. I have no problem with the people who come here and learn the language and become citizens. What I do have a problem with is the mexicans who sneak in and do not pay taxes, take our jobs, and do not speak 1 word of English and then have the nerve to expect me to speak Spanish so they can understand me. Oh and kneegers, I hate them. But they aren't really people, just animals who appear to have some human traits.
BigDave

Douglasville, GA

#6 Oct 2, 2013
n word wrote:
As am I. My immigrant ancestors did not sneak into this country like cockroaches. They became citizens the right way. I have no problem with the people who come here and learn the language and become citizens. What I do have a problem with is the mexicans who sneak in and do not pay taxes, take our jobs, and do not speak 1 word of English and then have the nerve to expect me to speak Spanish so they can understand me. Oh and kneegers, I hate them. But they aren't really people, just animals who appear to have some human traits.
You Dummy, your people came over here on a boat, just like everyone else. Freakin Immigrant!!!

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#7 Oct 3, 2013
BigDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You Dummy, your people came over here on a boat, just like everyone else. Freakin Immigrant!!!
Notice that this post was made by an unregistered BigDave. Not Bigdave1, which is me. As you can see he is not too bright.
n word

Cambridge, MA

#8 Oct 6, 2013
Nope not at all. People coming over on a boat or by plane or whatever else is completely not the point at all. Its whether or not they choose to become citizens or if they live here illegally. My immigrant ancestors became citizens, thus by the time I came around, I am American. I don't have citizenship in any other country, just here. So, that does not make me an immigrant dumb azz.Try getting a handle on the English language, they sell dictionaries everywhere.
Jonathan

Douglasville, GA

#9 Oct 6, 2013
Wow, what a bunch of ignorant pussies you stupid people are. Mexicans not only have a right to come here, we stole "America" from not only the Indians but from the Mexicans. Just how do you think we got Colorado, California, Utah, New Mexico, Arizona, Texas and beyond? We stole them fair and square from the Mexicans and the Indians (native Americans).
So while you are all getting your panties in a bunch, learn some American History, which you should have learned in High School if you ever went there.
This "immigration question" is pumped up by arrogant bullying ignorant idiots. The Mexicans had their lands taken away from them and then you come along a century or two later getting all hostile that these people are invading your land and violating our laws. Well, you are lucky we aren't under their laws.

A little search and reading on your part would show you that when an "illegal Mexican" crosses our borders, they are actually just coming back to where they were banished from. You dorks need to stop it with the stupidity. It would be nice if we could incorporate them into our society so they can handle the kinds of jobs they want to do, which is not the kind of jobs we want to do. Ever tried to roof a house in the middle of summer? they do it well and all the time. So get over yourselves and realize that this issue is mostly about a group of people who actually belong here but have been bullied and overruled by white immigrants and their descendants who came here and stole their ancestors' property.

Damn, some of you people are not only ignorant, unschooled and stupid, you come here to bash the people who just need to get back to their roots. We just need to incorporate them and then use their labor and taxes to benefit the general good, including them.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#10 Oct 6, 2013
Jonathan wrote:
Wow, what a bunch of ignorant pussies you stupid people are. Mexicans not only have a right to come here, we stole "America" from not only the Indians but from the Mexicans. Just how do you think we got Colorado, California, Utah, New Mexico, Arizona, Texas and beyond? We stole them fair and square from the Mexicans and the Indians (native Americans).
So while you are all getting your panties in a bunch, learn some American History, which you should have learned in High School if you ever went there.
This "immigration question" is pumped up by arrogant bullying ignorant idiots. The Mexicans had their lands taken away from them and then you come along a century or two later getting all hostile that these people are invading your land and violating our laws. Well, you are lucky we aren't under their laws.
A little search and reading on your part would show you that when an "illegal Mexican" crosses our borders, they are actually just coming back to where they were banished from. You dorks need to stop it with the stupidity. It would be nice if we could incorporate them into our society so they can handle the kinds of jobs they want to do, which is not the kind of jobs we want to do. Ever tried to roof a house in the middle of summer? they do it well and all the time. So get over yourselves and realize that this issue is mostly about a group of people who actually belong here but have been bullied and overruled by white immigrants and their descendants who came here and stole their ancestors' property.
Damn, some of you people are not only ignorant, unschooled and stupid, you come here to bash the people who just need to get back to their roots. We just need to incorporate them and then use their labor and taxes to benefit the general good, including them.
So I guess you think this country should be the United States of Mexico, Huh? Sorry Josea but we aren't buying into your socialist liberal ideas of turning this country over to Mexico or any other country. Your the dork and a dumb dork to boot. You are crazy as a bedbug. Why not just take in a family of illegal aliens and give your home and food to them, instead of trying to fill up Topix space full of your crap. We are not buying what you are trying to sell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reuniting the original 1820-1840 Carroll county... (Mar '13) Fri Locale 23
Review: Lea Marie Scott Dec 11 LJay 2
crime in douglasville, ga (Jan '07) Dec 9 Tolerman 482
Smyrna police car Dec 8 Anony Mos 5
News Downtown businesses band together to shine spot... Dec 7 logic 6
Sleeping Naked (Apr '16) Dec 7 Wayne 5
Wolf in Sheeps Clothing Dec 7 taxpayer 112 9

Villa Rica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Villa Rica Mortgages