Villa Rica student, 17, dies followin...

Villa Rica student, 17, dies following wreck

There are 4 comments on the Times Georgian story from Feb 20, 2011, titled Villa Rica student, 17, dies following wreck. In it, Times Georgian reports that:

A Villa Rica High School student died early Saturday morning after she was ejected from a vehicle that overturned several times on Pleasant Drive in Douglas County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Georgian.

------

Douglasville, GA

#1 Feb 20, 2011
That is so sad ! And that guy deserves to go to jail!!! If he was DUI he killed Cheyenne and almost killed 2 more people!!! NOT COOL !!!

Since: Feb 08

Douglasville, Georgia

#2 Feb 20, 2011
See the car accident thread for more info, but it appears that you already saw the newspaper story.
Ally

Lawrenceville, GA

#3 Feb 7, 2012
Im both Cheyenne and masons friend I love her to death and I miss her so much but Jason was a good person it was an accident he doesn't deserve jail
Joes Beer Joint

Loganville, GA

#4 Feb 8, 2012
Honey, he was drunk. He was underage. He killed someone. Accident or not, he deserves many, many years in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal clicking noise? (Jan '13) 17 hr Scotty 33
New Superintendent for DCSS 23 hr Understand Comple... 43
News Local church opens store to help homeless (Jul '11) Sep 18 Just wondering 22
carl sweet (Jun '12) Sep 16 Robbed 4
Hot water heater question ... Sep 16 Justme 5
Honest opinions Sep 15 taxpayer 112 4
WASP and PROUD! (Jan '08) Sep 14 Bradley 69

Villa Rica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Villa Rica Mortgages