a customer

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

How does the management of this restaurant not FIRE EVERYONE in the building?I visited KFC taco bell on saturday night august 4th and went in to dine inside.It was the first time I had visited the store that the order didn't take 30 to 45 minutes to prepare.The OWNER of this restaurant HAS to be losing a thousand dollars per DAY in business because the employees are the SLOWEST bunch of losers I have ever seen.ALl the tables in the restaurant were dirty and needed wiping off.One table, someone had actually gotton sick and had VOMIT on the table.I took pictures of it and placing them on the KFC facebook page.One of the employees was sitting at a table texting to someone and when I went up to ask about getting a towel to clean the tables, she just got up and walked off,saying NOTHING.The floors were nasty, had pieces of food all over them, and there was a puddle of water at the trashcan near the register, that didn't have any signs or anything nearby.NOONE seemed to be worried about cleaning the dining room. or getting the water out of the floor.THEY DID HOWEVER have time to go in the office area and talk to each other.It was ALL black employees and they seemed to just not give a damn about anything.If you didn't like something, thats TO BAD.The amount of business this restaurant receives, you would think the owner and managers would have staff that would GET YOUR IN, take your order,FILL IT, and let you get gone.This is NOT the case at this restaurant.At an earlier time I went in and the restaurant was full, it was 45 minutes to one hour to get your food.Customers were actually standing up and cheering when someone got their order filled and called.I would AVOID this place if you are in ANY KIND OF A HURRY.Its has the SLOWEST employees in the CITY.Other tables had food particles about them, the tea drink station was nasty and the tea was empty.How can ANYONE who owns a restaurant have absolutely no manager who is any better than the vermin that work there? CLEAN THE PLACE UP and hire people who will WORK and not walk around with their pants around their knees and their hand in their pants playing POCKET POOL and you will see a substantial increase in profits..FIRE THEM ALL AND START A NEW CREW.
KFC villa rica hater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Oh yeah!!!! "a customer" is 110% correct about this excuse for a restaurant. I can't believe KFC/Taco Bell Corp allows this location to tarnish their brand. SHUT IT DOWN!!!!
I hate it

Villa Rica, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Close it down and do what everyones been waiting for open a damn popeyes!
Midnight Rider

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

The service is horrible there. Very slow. Has always been that way.

I take my business to Chick-fila in VR. They know how to run a fast food place.

Since: Aug 12

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

just the words taco bell and kfc keeps me away from there... lol
Oh yea
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

The service is terrible there! Don't close cause I love both taco bell and KFC, just get better employees!
bert m

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

I visited this restaurant on tuesday.They are remodeling the inside, but the drive thru is OPEN.When the inside is completed if you keep the same employees you are NOT solving the problem.The inside of the restaurant was NOT the problem.ITS THE EMPLOYEES.REPLACE EVERYONE IN THERE starting with the manager.Hire some TALENTED help that can WORK and keep moving.The group you have now is NOT what you need. The restaurant was FINE.CAN YOU READ??the employees are the problem.
Food Critic

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

Complain about the service on the KFC or Taco Bell website.

That will get their attention. Also, don't eat there.

Has anyone ever made the mistake of going to the Krystal on Maple Street in Carrollton? Nightmare.
Nasty

Lithonia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

I too hate this restaurant and have not been since I received a piece of rank smelling chicken. I called and returned the piece of chicken and the manager offered me more! Haha no way.
david

Bowdon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

same employees, roaches have to build again.dining room remodeled.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Villa Rica Forum right now

Search the Villa Rica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min Aggie23 39,263
Marriage Counselors in Douglasville 39 min PleaseHelp 1
Know someone having an AFFAIR? Tell it here. 9 hr wet and messy 77
Elwood Staffing (Jan '09) 10 hr Raymond 15
Pennsylvania school stabbing, 12 hr Just Saying 16
Dalia Racine??? 14 hr handygrenade 13
Private Christian Schools? 18 hr Reasonable Person 26
•••
•••

Villa Rica News Video

•••
•••

Villa Rica Jobs