Curious

Dallas, GA

#1 Nov 30, 2012
I had a quick question and any recommendations would be appreciated. I have been in search of a family doctor. My family and I usually only get sick about once every couple of years but now that my children are getting older I would like to find a good family doctor. Does anyone know of a good one?

Thank you
Steve 2y

Lithia Springs, GA

#2 Dec 24, 2012
Dr Lantz has been my family doctor for years. I would recogmend him
Curious

Atlanta, GA

#3 Dec 24, 2012
Steve 2y wrote:
Dr Lantz has been my family doctor for years. I would recogmend him
Thank you, I will look into that practice.
sam

Carrollton, GA

#4 Dec 25, 2012
you can go to de clinic if you has medicaid
Curious

Powder Springs, GA

#5 Dec 25, 2012
sam wrote:
you can go to de clinic if you has medicaid
I could also go to the county hospital and just not pay the bill but that's not how I live my life. Sometimes I wish I could get Medicaid with the price I have to pay for health insurance.
dr moody

Marietta, GA

#6 Dec 26, 2012
dr. moody on adair st. douglasville
The Revealer

Villa Rica, GA

#7 Dec 29, 2012
I am sure you religious people won't use scientific data to decide. I am smart and all of you are stupid.
sam

Carrollton, GA

#8 Dec 29, 2012
revealer, you are a fudgepacker.go away

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 29, 2012
I've had great experiences with Dr. Moody as well. Hard to find a doc that really cares nowadays.
Misses

Douglasville, GA

#10 Dec 30, 2012
Hello,
Dr Girish Shroff is a great compassionate and thorough doctor. Though, he is getting older, his son is in the practice now. A friend of mine has extremely high blood pressure, I took her there. Dr. Girish Shroff was booked and his son Nishant Shroff seen her that day. She has no insurance and she was worried about the money for the blood pressure medicine and the office visit. Dr. Nishant Shroff said to her and I quote " I'm not worried about that money, it's your blood pressure reading I'm looking at right now that I'm concerned with". I almost started to cry. They are located behind Wellstar Douglas, in the two story brick building on the right.
formerresident

Decatur, GA

#11 Dec 30, 2012
Misses wrote:
Hello,
Dr Girish Shroff is a great compassionate and thorough doctor. Though, he is getting older, his son is in the practice now. A friend of mine has extremely high blood pressure, I took her there. Dr. Girish Shroff was booked and his son Nishant Shroff seen her that day. She has no insurance and she was worried about the money for the blood pressure medicine and the office visit. Dr. Nishant Shroff said to her and I quote " I'm not worried about that money, it's your blood pressure reading I'm looking at right now that I'm concerned with". I almost started to cry. They are located behind Wellstar Douglas, in the two story brick building on the right.
That is such a sweet story. Really.
True story. A relative travels to India. Falls and cuts her face. Emails her brother, a doctor in USA, and asks him whether she should go to hospital, and he says get it checked. She walks into the hospital, sees the doctor, who takes out a bandage, and determines it doesn't need a stitch. She says thanks and how much do I owe you? The doctor says- Owe me? You don't owe me anything. I didn't do anything.
sam

Carrollton, GA

#12 Dec 30, 2012
Misses wrote:
Hello,
Dr Girish Shroff is a great compassionate and thorough doctor. Though, he is getting older, his son is in the practice now. A friend of mine has extremely high blood pressure, I took her there. Dr. Girish Shroff was booked and his son Nishant Shroff seen her that day. She has no insurance and she was worried about the money for the blood pressure medicine and the office visit. Dr. Nishant Shroff said to her and I quote " I'm not worried about that money, it's your blood pressure reading I'm looking at right now that I'm concerned with". I almost started to cry. They are located behind Wellstar Douglas, in the two story brick building on the right.
lose about 75 pounds and the blood pressure will be fine
seriously

Carrollton, GA

#13 Dec 31, 2012
What a dumbass!!! You don't have to be over weight to have high blood pressure.Just because you're a ignorant,bottom feeder,don't judge people on topix go talk to your trailer park peeps.
hairgoddess79

Hiram, GA

#14 Jan 1, 2013
Curious wrote:
I had a quick question and any recommendations would be appreciated. I have been in search of a family doctor. My family and I usually only get sick about once every couple of years but now that my children are getting older I would like to find a good family doctor. Does anyone know of a good one?

Thank you
Dr. Moody on Adair street is where my entire family goes!! I have been taking my little girl there since she was two!! She LOVES HIM!!!!
Curious

Dallas, GA

#15 Jan 2, 2013
hairgoddess79 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Moody on Adair street is where my entire family goes!! I have been taking my little girl there since she was two!! She LOVES HIM!!!!
Thank you, it seems from my responses I should try him out.:)
Misses

Douglasville, GA

#16 Jan 18, 2013
formerresident wrote:
<quoted text>
That is such a sweet story. Really.
True story. A relative travels to India. Falls and cuts her face. Emails her brother, a doctor in USA, and asks him whether she should go to hospital, and he says get it checked. She walks into the hospital, sees the doctor, who takes out a bandage, and determines it doesn't need a stitch. She says thanks and how much do I owe you? The doctor says- Owe me? You don't owe me anything. I didn't do anything.
You know I see what you are trying to say. But he did help her. He gave her meds right there .....immediately...then gave her some samples to take home with her. He has been seeing her on a regular basis since. He continues to give her the medication for her blood pressure. And for the jerk that said she needs to lose weight. She only weighs around 118 or so. Jerk !
Misses

Douglasville, GA

#17 Jan 18, 2013
seriously wrote:
What a dumbass!!! You don't have to be over weight to have high blood pressure.Just because you're a ignorant,bottom feeder,don't judge people on topix go talk to your trailer park peeps.
Thank you for setting this person straight.
rickets

Atlanta, GA

#18 Jan 18, 2013
seriously wrote:
What a dumbass!!! You don't have to be over weight to have high blood pressure.Just because you're a ignorant,bottom feeder,don't judge people on topix go talk to your trailer park peeps.
but YOU are OVERWEIGHT.The cookies and the donuts have caught up with you and now you blood pressure is high.
BigBlackWoman

Northville, MI

#19 Jan 19, 2013
I need a doctor for my anal leak.
ralph mcgill

Carrollton, GA

#20 Jan 19, 2013
BigBlackWoman wrote:
I need a doctor for my anal leak.
buys you a butt plug

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Neal Dettmerring (Apr '14) 3 hr Innocent criminals 14
Highway 5 Chick-Fil-A 4 hr Raymond 5
Help for Christmas (Nov '10) 9 hr Babycake17 106
Name of restaurant 10 hr Dville native 6
See Ya Whitey!!! Dec 5 FOS 9
23yr old girl died at Douglas General Hospital ... (Aug '11) Dec 2 BJM 16
After Thanksgiving Crime not reported??? Dec 1 Raj 7

Villa Rica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Villa Rica Mortgages