Review: Hard Bean Coffee

Review: Hard Bean Coffee

Posted in the Villa Rica Forum

Ariel Shell

Villa Rica, GA

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Loooooooove this place!!!!!! The white hot chocolate is to die for! I am hooked!
Jim

United States

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Oh so you must be the owner
Toni Preyer

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Jim wrote:
Oh so you must be the owner
Actually, she's not. My husband is. Feel free to stop by and support!
Karen

Atlanta, GA

#4 Jan 10, 2013
I enjoy the coffee I make at home more.
Tyler Brown

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 25, 2013
My new favorite part about living in Villa Rica. My favorite place to relax. The coffee is so reasonably priced and absolutely amazing. Such a warm atmosphere, looking forward to tonight's entertainment! Plus absolutely love the owners; Joe, Chip, Renee, Will and Toni... Great people!
Abe

Duluth, GA

#6 Jan 28, 2013
Love this place! Great coffees especially the Kenya AA, my favorite. The pastries are dangerously delicious. The staff and owners are very attentive to their customers. No I am not an owner I am a coffee drinker and glad that the Hard Cafe is here in Villa Rica
Great Place To Relax

Douglasville, GA

#7 Jan 31, 2013
This place has the best Caramel Frappes, every time I go I always get one, and it is delicious. I cannot wait for super bowl Sunday!!! It's gonna be GREAT!
Share the Love

Villa Rica, GA

#8 May 13, 2013
I had a great drink served with great service here. Please support small business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joes seafood on chapel hill? 22 hr taxpayer 112 4
Is Douglasville dead? Tue Tolwrman 2
The Georgian - Pool (May '12) May 22 Elmer 17
the Backstory Behind the Douglas County Name (Jun '08) May 21 Resurrection Truth 16
South Fulton parkway closures this week (May '13) May 19 Crash21 7
King Pritz May 19 Trump 5
Looking for a good divorce lawyer... May 16 XTC 4

Villa Rica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Villa Rica Mortgages