Why don't we have mosquito spraying a...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
citizen

Douglasville, GA

#21 Aug 15, 2013
Mosquito's are a part of the food chain. If we kill them then other helpless animals night die and we might die too. Mosquito's are helpless and we should not kill helpless creatures
Danny

Meadville, MS

#22 Aug 22, 2015
dville man wrote:
<quoted text>
people expect government to take care of them now.Its not my place to bring bug spray.Thats a right that I have bug psrayers by my house and also its a RIGHT I have free healthcare and let the working class pay the bill while I sit on my ass and wait on my welfare check.
Get real we all pay taxes nothing is free ,no one is talking about welfare,I guess people don't remember all the west Nile ,,,,Spray we need it a public service for our tax dollars.
Concerned citizen

Austell, GA

#24 Aug 26, 2015
It actually went from 1) Where's the mosquito trucks? 2) to pretty much the poor depending on the government. 3) To the people needing the spray being on welfare 4) to racism. That's why this country is in the shape its in. Stupidity devides us! Let's Keep on the subject "where's the mosquito truck?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local church opens store to help homeless (Jul '11) Mon Just wondering 22
New Superintendent for DCSS Sun SDES FMS MOTHER 39
carl sweet (Jun '12) Sat Robbed 4
Hot water heater question ... Sep 16 Justme 5
Honest opinions Sep 15 taxpayer 112 4
WASP and PROUD! (Jan '08) Sep 14 Bradley 69
Meeting on Local Accountability for Douglas Cou... Sep 14 Excellence Advocates 1

Villa Rica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Villa Rica Mortgages