Location hidden

#43 Sep 18, 2011
Easy access since their all in skirts.
Uncle Dave

Carrollton, GA

#44 Sep 18, 2011
Villa Rica wrote:
Easy access since their all in skirts.
makes the sights easier and the thighs shine.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#45 Sep 29, 2011
I wonder who's crazier? The religous nuts who said the world was going to end May 21st or Happy Valley?
Uncle Dave

San Jose, CA

#46 Oct 3, 2011
why does all the women at that church have their hair up on top of their heads?Is that a holiness church?I guess if you dont wear a dress and your head in a beehive, your going to hell
Uncle Dave

San Jose, CA

#47 Oct 3, 2011
KJV preacher wrote:
Donald, it's not a CLICK or WORSHIP that we support, it's the truth of the BIBLE that we support. While we're being preached to from the King James Bible we're also being taught to love one another. the visitor to our church is always showered with greetings because we want them to know that we're only there in hopes that they come to realize that they need Christ as their Savior not a church. there is no Salvation in the church. My Pastor or anyone in this church can not save you it's through the Blood of Jesus Christ that was shed on the Cross at Calvary 2011 years ago. Quit beating up our church and concentrate on your salvation or lack of it. If you need help with it, then we're there Sunday morning, night and Wednesday night. If you need help before any of the services then feel free to call and leave a message, I promise that some one will call you back and help you to the right path. We're not the BAD guys, SATAN is and he's leading you in the WRONG direction. GOD help you and Bless you!
yea donald, your going to hell if you say something about this church.
lynn

Dallas, GA

#48 Jun 28, 2013
The paster of the church Eddie Wyatt really needs a lesson in manners and respect. Tonight me and my husband stopped to eat in arbys in villa rica and mr wyatt and another couple was ordering their food, well we was behind them waiting to place our order and there and another family waiting behind us. In comes some people that was I guess was eating with them. Well what does Eddie wyatt do he tells the man and woman to go on and give the cashier their order without even asking me and my husband or the other couple if we minded. Nowing we was in line and waiting to place our orders.well that made me mad cause he acted like he was God and everyone else could wait till he said it was ok. After that they all set down and just started eating without even asking the blessing. Well when I prayed over my food I did pray for him and his disrespect for other people.
Chris

United States

#49 Jun 28, 2013
These people at happy valley are morons, preaching in a megaphone in front of mcdonalds is not going to make anyone come to church
david glanton

Carrollton, GA

#50 Jun 30, 2013
if you are involved in an accident at the traffic light where these idiots stand and shout at cars, you can also involve them in your lawsuit for distracting your attention to the intersction.You could say you i didnt know if they were going to run out in front of you or hit your car with a rock or something.they could be sued for distracting attention in a dangerous intersection
BelieverinChrist

Macon, GA

#51 Jul 9, 2013
Personally, I think all of you who are bashing my church in which I have attended for 20 years now are ridiculous. In no way am I right in everything I say, but I will say that I am right when I tell you that our church DOES NOT JUDGE on what you wear inside our building. You are welcome in old ragged out clothes if that is all you have, just as if you were in the Queen's dress! You don't have to wear a skirt or dress to come inside the building if you are a woman, and for the men you don't have to have on dress slacks, you can come in our blue jeans! If it were so that we don't allow you in the building unless you have on a tie, dress shirt & dress slacks or in the woman's case a dress, then why are our fellow police officers who attend our church or fire men, or SOLDIERS allowed? Please, don't judge us for speaking the truth that is in the Bible & trying to help make this world a better place! Nothing makes me more mad then someone bashing my preacher for things that are not even true! You wont bring us down, and you aren't hurting our feelings! Your only making yourself out to be a fool! I will not stop standing for what is right & what is the truth! And all of you except for (happy valley guy) and (girlygirl123) know what you are talking about!
ex church member

Fairburn, GA

#52 Jul 14, 2013
is girly girl HOTT?
butch K

Fairburn, GA

#53 Jul 19, 2013
I know girly girl..she is otter than a $2 pistol.
wirenut

Atlanta, GA

#54 Sep 9, 2013
Happy valley was louder than all the bands put together in villa ricas gold dust parade. My son asked me why were they yelling? It was kind of out of place at a parade. To each his own I guess.
Patricia Mattox

Marietta, GA

#55 Oct 19, 2013
I attended this church up to 4 times a week ,Between 2009 and 2011.I always wore jeans and sometimes shorts
I have multiple tattoos. They not only let me in but made we very welcome. I would still go but I moved out of the area. I Love this church .
Casey

Acworth, GA

#56 Mar 18, 2014
I have attended this church a handful of times but listened to numerous sermons on their website and on the radio. From my brief understanding the preachers father left him high and dry when he was little and I don't know anything about their current relationship but may I remind you we are all human. I have heard him profess on countless occasions that he is just as much a sinner as anyone else sitting in the pews. This on and of itself is a refreshing change to the pious and self righteous attitudes seen of most church leaders. He is very down to earth and very realistic about the world we live in. I've seen plenty of women in pants and low cut blouses, men in jeans etc, and I've also seen male members getting asked where was their tie. Is it sooooo wrong to expect your congregation to dress their best for The Lord? Shouldn't this be encouraged instead of slack for the sake of pleasing the people vs pleasing God? I'm seriously considering joining this church. I love the old fashioned hymns and vigorous gospel preaching. No complaints from me, and by the way, no church or preacher is perfect, but this one sure gives a genuine effort.
Just saying

Suwanee, GA

#57 Jul 31, 2014
Any preacher that would let a couple who lies about not living together before they got married in his church is not much of a preacher.
Not only are they lying to the congregation but also too the same god they proclaim too love and praise so much.
The bible says thy shall not lay down with a women unless you are married. So I guess if you want to get married in the house of the lord all you have to do at Happy Valley is lie, and everything will be okay.
A marriage that starts out on a lie will end in a lie.
Just saying if you are going to comment a sin at least own it.
Just saying
Concerned

Dallas, GA

#58 Nov 26, 2014
There is not one shred of truth to any of theses comments. The pastor actually officiated his fathers funeral . They were very close when his father passed away . There is no dress code nor has there ever been one . They run buses into the poorer communities in their area they pick up kids who would other wise have no way to get to church. They feed these kids breakfast and lunch, help their families with bills. Those people who started these lies know they are just that lies. God knows who they are and what the truth is and they will answer to God for them. Before you jump on the web and start commenting on Gods business you might want to make sure the accusations are the truth.
Bible boy

United States

#59 Jan 15, 2015
patrick cooledge wrote:
I visited here once.They told me that in order to come in that my wife would have to wear a dress,and that they didnt believe in women wearing pants and men wearing jeans.Its more of a social club with dress requirements than a church.I came home, got down on my knees and asked God what he thought about the dress code there.He told me that he had NEVER been in that church
that is my church you are a liar and our church does not require anything of that sort all that it requires is a willing body to believe in Christ and if you don't believe in Christ you are welcome to come hear the gospel
Bible boy

United States

#60 Jan 15, 2015
bill wrote:
I refuse to go to this church.They REQUIRE women to wear a dress, and men MUST wear slacks and a tie, NO JEANS.THey will ask oyu to leave if you have long hair or tattoos, in jeans or not have on a tie.I guess JESUS wouldn be told he would have to leave with his long hair, beard and sandals on his feet.Must be nice to have your own social club.The man who preaches there will not even SPEAK to his OWN FATHER.THat should tell you something about him
I do not know where you got your fax obviously you never came to Happy Valley and heard the gospel because we do not require any of that I wear pants to every service
Bible boy

United States

#61 Jan 15, 2015
bohunk wrote:
I've been in church all my life. This church seems to be more in line with the pentecostal or the holiness churches. They are very rigid on dress and hair and the such. To be a part of these type churches will automatically put you in a type of bondage. I will not be going there. It makes me feel rather funny being around them,being a christian. I can't help but resist them when I see them taking over parades,or in front of mcdonalds. But its a free country,knock yourself out HV.
you have obviously not been to our church we have people with tattoos men with long hair and anybody is allowed to wear pants slacks whatever they want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Knight for superior court judge (May '10) 1 hr user1897 375
paulding co judge needs investigated by ga stat... (Oct '07) 19 hr Jennifer talbot 43
News KKK fliers left in driveways of Georgia neighbo... (Dec '15) Sat Babypoo 4
Jimmy Witcher Sat Amber 12
WHY DO WHITE WOMEN want to date BLACKS? (Oct '10) Sat Yolerman 252
Deputy Matt Harper was not arrested Sat Really 8
The Roof Sat Edward 2

Villa Rica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Villa Rica Mortgages