North van wert riding track

Posted in the Villa Rica Forum

rider

Villa Rica, GA

#1 Jul 3, 2012
Why did they shut it down why did so many people have such a big problem with kids riding out there i dont understand me and my friends that was the only place we had now where do we ride the street?
Jim

Danielson, CT

#2 Jul 4, 2012
L i a b i l i t y
rider

Villa Rica, GA

#3 Jul 4, 2012
Jim wrote:
L i a b i l i t y
Agreed still i think that villa rica should open some kind of park like this for kids and family not many people have places to ride without it being on someone elsess property
devon

Villa Rica, GA

#4 Jul 5, 2012
I heard it was the big first baptist church tha shut it down, because they were complainin of the noise.
trackfan

Carrollton, GA

#5 Oct 10, 2012
There is a professional riding track in Bremen. Go there, pay your 20.00 dollars, sign your waiver and ride. If you get hurt at Bremen you cant sue them...you can sue whoever owns the land and thats why you cant ride there anymore.
swing23912

United States

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Swinging in Villa Rica been asked few times to go home with couples any similar stories
taterhead

Carrollton, GA

#7 Dec 19, 2012
my wife and I are swingers.We would love to HOOK UP with other couples in the villa rica area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
motorcycle accident 8 hr jolynbear 1
officer involved shooting downtown atlanta 13 hr Jake Kesey 2
News In Memory: Vincent Gene Vineyard, 56, of Dougla... Sun Rip 2
Red Palmer Sat Old Neighbor 6
Judge Robert James (Jul '07) Apr 30 Concerved 54
Gypsy community in Douglasville? (May '12) Apr 29 Jlo0925 139
douglas blvd closed Apr 27 Newsman 3
More from around the web

Villa Rica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE