My life in fullerville.
cousin IT

Carrollton, GA

#1 Jun 17, 2012
when I was growing up, I lived in a small town called fullerville.It was close to villa rica, and I guess it still is.Most everyone that lived there was a pot head.When I was a kid we lived across from open pantry.We set on the porch most days and smoked dope and watched the cops ride by.My neighbor was an alcoholic.He would buy gallons of white lightening and we would all sit around and drink out of a solo cup.On sunday we would a sober up and go to fullerville church.It was within walking distance so nobody around fullerville had a car.We walked everywhere we needed to go.I remember walking to big buy to get groceries.We would just take the buggy home with us and when we got threw unloading the buggy we would turn it over and use it like a charcoal grill making some hot dogs on the grill.Budweiser and hot dogs are really good.You could turn on the tv out on the front porch and it seem like you were at the ball game in atlanter.we all had it made in fullerville.everybody was on food stamps and welfare so we didnt have to work,the government paid our rent and we just had a good time. I hated to have to peave but I got arrested for stealing at royal creations and had to serve 10 years.My aunts and uncle still live there in fullerville They sit on the front porch on their sofa and wave at cars as they go by.There is still alot of dope around there, its just a family tradition,
Sandra Barber Rabern

Villa Rica, GA

#2 Jun 17, 2012
When I lived out Fullerville the cotton mill was doing well.Also the hosery mills were all busy.During the time I lived there during the 1950s.everyone worked all week.On the week-end we went to the movies.whenever the fair came to Carrollton we all went,rode rides and looked at all the pretty things the local ladies made and displayed in the exibition buildings.There were also displaying caned goods that had been prepared at home,lots of jellies,jams,were also on display.
There were no food stamps,we mostly raised our on food.Fullerville was very resourcefull.My Grandpa raised pigs,those were a lot of out meat for the winter.In the Summer vegetables were grown,The ladies would can greenbeans,tomatoes,butterbean s,They also would can jelly,jams and preserves whenever the fruit would come in.I allways had plenty to eat as well as the rest of my family,After Grandpa retired from the cotton mill.He grew a bounty of fresh vegetables,corn and greenbeans and okra grew very at Grandpas garder in OldTown,He also grew tomatoes,cantelopes,Watermello n,as well as pepper, radashes,and some onions,People would come to visit and Grandpa would fill treir car with fresh grown vegetebles.It was just amazing what he could grow in that garden.I followed him all over that garden.The bad part is I never got a green thumb.Mama had a green thumb,both my Children have green thumbs they can grow anything.I just got left out of that.
cousin IT

Carrollton, GA

#3 Jun 24, 2012
I have a black thumb
cousin Earl

Santa Fe, NM

#4 Jun 24, 2012
That ain"t all you have.
dan

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jul 3, 2012
sucked

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2016 Election - Douglas Co Commission Chairman (Dec '15) 15 hr Dville Dawg 78
Poll Would you re-elect Tom Worthan BOC chairman Dou... (Mar '11) 15 hr Forgiving 58
Tim Pounds Thu Dville Dawg 3
mugshots and crime (Sep '11) Sep 27 Tolerman 12
Barber shop Sep 23 Charles 2
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Sep 23 Simpson 32
H Clinton Demands USA take 65,000 Muslim Refugees Sep 22 Tolean 2

Villa Rica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Villa Rica Mortgages