Comments
1 - 20 of 53 Comments Last updated Apr 13, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Villa Rica, GA

#1 Mar 31, 2013
As I have discussed before I believe North Korea, and if they have the capability I think they will at try to harm us.
Just one nuclear bomb exploded 150 miles above and anywhere near the U.S. would put this country in the dark ages.
They are extremely consistent with their statements that they are going to kill us. Just how long are we going to sit idly by and wait to die? Do we wait until they sneak a missile in on us possibly fired from a sea going freighter? Doing that they could reach much deeper into the U.S. but if it were an Electromagnetic Pulse Bomb the distance may not be all that important.
BTW this story is off of Fox News but you can look up the same thing on CNN or MSNBC.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/30/white-ho...
jake kesey

Douglasville, GA

#2 Mar 31, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
As I have discussed before I believe North Korea, and if they have the capability I think they will at try to harm us.
Just one nuclear bomb exploded 150 miles above and anywhere near the U.S. would put this country in the dark ages.
They are extremely consistent with their statements that they are going to kill us. Just how long are we going to sit idly by and wait to die? Do we wait until they sneak a missile in on us possibly fired from a sea going freighter? Doing that they could reach much deeper into the U.S. but if it were an Electromagnetic Pulse Bomb the distance may not be all that important.
BTW this story is off of Fox News but you can look up the same thing on CNN or MSNBC.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/30/white-ho...
You need to read the book "One Second After"

Villa Rica, GA

#3 Mar 31, 2013
jake kesey wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read the book "One Second After"
I don't know? Is it going to scare me? The book seems to have a scary title.
jake kesey

Douglasville, GA

#4 Mar 31, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know? Is it going to scare me? The book seems to have a scary title.
Google it, it's a detailed fiction book about what happens based on what you described in your first post. What an EMP would do to the country and society one second after to one year later. Great book
rocky

Carrollton, GA

#5 Mar 31, 2013
n.korea needs to be destroyed and start over.drop a hydrogen bomb on them

Villa Rica, GA

#6 Mar 31, 2013
jake kesey wrote:
<quoted text>
Google it, it's a detailed fiction book about what happens based on what you described in your first post. What an EMP would do to the country and society one second after to one year later. Great book
I don't need to read such a book as I have been thinking what would happen to this country if such a weapon is used for quite a few years. Just thinking of what would it be like to have no electricity for 3 to 6 years. How would we survive? No electricity to run pumps for water, natural gas ans gasoline. No pumps to distribute petroleum products across the country. No refrigeration to store and transport food. Most electronic equipment will be fried so there will be no records unless there are a few on paper. That means no computers ,communications, or automobiles. People will be starving and there will be riots and total lawlessness. You can just go on and on and just let your imagination run wild as that is how it will be.
Frankly I am for making a first strike on North Korea using new electromagnetic weapons or a neutron bomb. We can't wait for N. Korea to kill and destroy us and then try to retaliate.
They say they are going to kill us and are at war , so what are we going to do about that? Just keep Wall Street making money in the stock market I guess.

Villa Rica, GA

#7 Mar 31, 2013
rocky wrote:
n.korea needs to be destroyed and start over.drop a hydrogen bomb on them
I know it sounds crude but at least the people wouldn't be starving to death as they are now.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#8 Mar 31, 2013
I thought you said it was the Russians that were going to come invade us? That is what you said. Now it's the North Koreans?

And how can you even be allowed to say what you're saying in the first place? You said the government controls your every move.

You're paranoid and scared like a little school girl. You better get off the internet and sit in your chair facing your front door with a high-powered assault weapon. Kim Jong might come barging in any minute not to steal your freedom and your toaster, and maybe your Game Boy. I hear he REALLY wants your Game Boy.

Villa Rica, GA

#9 Mar 31, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
I thought you said it was the Russians that were going to come invade us? That is what you said. Now it's the North Koreans?
And how can you even be allowed to say what you're saying in the first place? You said the government controls your every move.
You're paranoid and scared like a little school girl. You better get off the internet and sit in your chair facing your front door with a high-powered assault weapon. Kim Jong might come barging in any minute not to steal your freedom and your toaster, and maybe your Game Boy. I hear he REALLY wants your Game Boy.
Listen girly boy, You don't know s**t. The Russians don't like us anymore then they ever did. That is why they formed an alliance with China and just had huge military exercises with China. I never thought that Russia was going to invade us with troops but control us from within. Progressives have gained power throughout our government much to Russia's delight. Russia and China supplies Iran weapons which in turn gives these weapons to terrorist to kill our troops. Russia is just more subversive than N.Korea. Russia, Iran, China, and N.Korea are not our friends. They all work together for a common cause and yet have independent agendas of their own. Could Russia bomb us one day? Maybe.
You can sit in your high chair and look through mama's rose tinted sunglasses all you want but when a person says over and over that they are going to harm or kill me, I will not sit around with my fingers up my nose. That was the clean version. Just wondering are you a N.Korean trying to make little of your countries death threats toward us? Do you think we are all stupid?
You surely can't be as dumb as you sound.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#10 Mar 31, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
......said the Grasshopper.
Polemics

Douglasville, GA

#11 Apr 1, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen girly boy, You don't know s**t. The Russians don't like us anymore then they ever did. That is why they formed an alliance with China and just had huge military exercises with China. I never thought that Russia was going to invade us with troops but control us from within. Progressives have gained power throughout our government much to Russia's delight. Russia and China supplies Iran weapons which in turn gives these weapons to terrorist to kill our troops. Russia is just more subversive than N.Korea. Russia, Iran, China, and N.Korea are not our friends. They all work together for a common cause and yet have independent agendas of their own. Could Russia bomb us one day? Maybe.
You can sit in your high chair and look through mama's rose tinted sunglasses all you want but when a person says over and over that they are going to harm or kill me, I will not sit around with my fingers up my nose. That was the clean version. Just wondering are you a N.Korean trying to make little of your countries death threats toward us? Do you think we are all stupid?
You surely can't be as dumb as you sound.
The Sky is falling! The Sky is falling!
Dave, donít keep talking about this till you start crying and your nose runs.
You know how you are when you get hysterical.

Villa Rica, GA

#12 Apr 1, 2013
Polemics wrote:
<quoted text>
Your as bad as ChickenButt. We are talking about a very serious subject and you two want to make fun of it. Obviously neither of you have any idea what the real dangers of the world are. I have explained in detail what an EMP bomb is, and just some of the things that it would do to this country. The both of you just sit there laughing.
Any rouge nation with one Missile and a nuclear warhead can do extreme harm and possibly unrepairable damage to this country. All it takes to destroy this country is just one missile that gets through and near our country.
What is frightening is the fact that the U.S. is not prepared to defend itself from an EMP.
You can laugh and make fun of people that say they are going to kill you, but I take such threats seriously. So does your local police. If you don't then you must bear the consequences. Even Obama is moving fighter aircraft and other war materials to S. Korea as I write this. I don't like his thoughts on how this country should be run but I do not take him for a fool. He well knows the consequences of an EMP and a unpredictable N. Korea.
I think that almost everyone takes death threats serious and they probably think that You and ChickenButt might be a speaking foolishly.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#13 Apr 1, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your as bad as ChickenButt. We are talking about a very serious subject and you two want to make fun of it. Obviously neither of you have any idea what the real dangers of the world are. I have explained in detail what an EMP bomb is, and just some of the things that it would do to this country. The both of you just sit there laughing.
Any rouge nation with one Missile and a nuclear warhead can do extreme harm and possibly unrepairable damage to this country. All it takes to destroy this country is just one missile that gets through and near our country.
What is frightening is the fact that the U.S. is not prepared to defend itself from an EMP.
You can laugh and make fun of people that say they are going to kill you, but I take such threats seriously. So does your local police. If you don't then you must bear the consequences. Even Obama is moving fighter aircraft and other war materials to S. Korea as I write this. I don't like his thoughts on how this country should be run but I do not take him for a fool. He well knows the consequences of an EMP and a unpredictable N. Korea.
I think that almost everyone takes death threats serious and they probably think that You and ChickenButt might be a speaking foolishly.
Wasting your time on Polemics, he/she's still learning how a 10 key calculator works, why you don't shift gears in an automatic transmission (probably still driving) and hasn't figured out why a cell phone doesn't have a cord...

In other words, way beyond his/her "able to understand technology" years...

Location hidden

#14 Apr 1, 2013
Polemics wrote:
<quoted text>
....said the Grasshopper's twin.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#15 Apr 1, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking about a very serious subject and you two want to make fun of it.
No, we're not making fun of the subject. We're making fun of you.

Well, you AND your immense paranoia.

Location hidden

#16 Apr 1, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we're not making fun of the subject. We're making fun of you.
Well, you AND your immense paranoia.
You know, although we all certainly HOPE that something such as this never happens to us, how can YOU be sure it won't? How can you be ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE that we are completely immune from that happening? I never thought 9/11 could have happened. I think it rather arrogant, ignorant and careless of you and anyone else to just laugh and make fun of someone who OBVIOUSLY reads, thinks and CARES about the POSSIBILITY. Your very childish responses make you seem foolish and trifling. If some left winger were on here posting that, you would be lapping it up. You would be in total support.
Actually, YOU are the only person(apparently subhuman) making fun of another's concern for our safety. Since 9/11, it's irresponsible for any of us to ever feel totally safe and protected from those who would love to destroy us and our country. So, go ahead, chickenbutt, dance and play your fiddle in the sun.
Polemics

Douglasville, GA

#17 Apr 1, 2013
Sure this is serious but the answer is not a blubbering old man so nervous he is about to wet on himself.
Barry Goldwater

Lockport, IL

#18 Apr 1, 2013
If the American public buys this latest BS then they deserve the continued decline they experience.The enemy lies within.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#19 Apr 1, 2013
Polemics wrote:
Sure this is serious but the answer is not a blubbering old man so nervous he is about to wet on himself.
Nah, your diapers will protect you...

Villa Rica, GA

#20 Apr 1, 2013
Polemics wrote:
Just stay in your little protected bubble and do not look outside. It really doesn't matter if you think you live in a utopia or not. You underestimate your enemies. Did you ever hear the saying don't judge a book by its cover. Just because I am concerned about the safety of this country doesn't mean I am afraid. I became unafraid of death years ago in Vietnam. No one wants to die but when its your time, it is your time. Nothing you can do about it but accept it. Just because a person is concerned and a realist does not mean he is shaking in his boots.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min Synergy 53,112
$39M Foxhall Conference Center 10 min Dville Man 13
King's Way Baptist Church (Oct '13) 10 hr In the know 1,265
Debate: Ferguson - Douglasville, GA 10 hr Raymond 22
down with isreal 13 hr Whitey 8
Marty Massey Towing & Recovery Question ?? 18 hr Satisfied with Ma... 8
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) 20 hr Pfffft 185
•••

Air Quality Alert for Carroll County was issued at August 28 at 1:41PM EDT

•••

Villa Rica News Video

•••
Villa Rica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Villa Rica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000