Next Last
africs

Covington, GA

#24 Jun 20, 2013
I'm struggling so much and I wish I had section 8
BlessedNoneTheLe ss

South Pasadena, CA

#25 Jul 2, 2013
I am 26 years old with 3 children. I am a full time college student, and an 8 year Disabled Air Force Veteran. I receive section 8, food stamps, and childcare assistance. Not only am I an honor student who volunteers with other disabled vets, my oldest children are in highly gifted magnet schools as well. I don't use my housing voucher to live outside of my means nor do I depend on food stamps as my main source of food. Both are used to subsidize my income which may not be a lot but I make it work. Any 'extra' funds that come along such as income taxes are direct deposited into a savings account for a down payment on the home that I plan on purchasing after graduation with the help of the VA loan that I EARNED by joining the military at 17! Everyone on section 8 is not a parasite. My children are well mannered and extremely smart. I respect those around me that hold down a steady job and I believe being a full time student deserves the same respect. I am the first generation in my family on any type of public assistance however I will not be ashamed nor will I allow anyone to demean me or my children because of the situation I am in. I use public assistance as a stepping stone, not a crutch. I can't pass this housing voucher and food stamps to my children/grand children when I'm gone! My point is, not everyone is the same. Be careful how you judge.
londonhermit

Longmeadow, MA

#26 Jul 30, 2013
I freaking hate section 8 scum and I'm black. I work full time and have a degree. I live in a building with entitled section 8 trash. My building has predominantly PUERTO RICAN section 8 which is a whole new bred of trash. However I'm getting tired of these white landlords who will rent to the cesspool of section 8 because they make a hefty profit. I had to vent my frustration because I just spoke to a landlord that is renting a house he wants 1200 I asked about the neighborhood and if there was section 8. He became huffy and said that he rents to section 8 and they are nice people. Sure they're nice the landlord gets a profit and he would never live next to them. Easy for his white ass to sick back in judgement of my dislike for a whole generation of black, white , puerto rican and asian to get free housing. In the town where I live there is a whole section of condescending Asians who don't speak the language but are on welfare. SO fed up. Oh and the asshole asked my why I don't buy a house. Well lets see I'm black and the neighborhood that are descent are in white sections of town. I don't want to live near a bunch of bigots and end up feeling uncomfortable in my own home. If I buy in the city I live in there is such a huge population of section 8 most of them rent houses and I don't want to be stuck with them. So there you have a black female that hates section 8 and is in the same quandary as many white Americans. Shocking!
obama said YES

Bowdon, GA

#27 Aug 21, 2013
Obama wants all poor people to have what these worthless rich people own.WE DESERVE it.WE FINALLY GOT A PIECE OF THE PIE.bless the poor and those who will not work because they need things too.YES WE CAN!!!!!BLACK PEOPLE have been slaves TO LONG.GIVE us the car you drive, the house you own, the 400 K you have in the bank.YOU CAN MAKE MORE while we serve our leader.BARRACK HUSSAIN OBAMA
screw u yuppies

Florence, SC

#28 Oct 5, 2013
I get sec 8 Ssi food stamps n welfare...I put my time in busting my ass now I shop go to the beach n shop some more. We may get white trash funding but live like the real housewives bitches
Opposed to Free Loaders

Washington, DC

#29 Oct 23, 2013
I believe Section 8 should have a definite time limit. If their situation hasn't improved in 5 years they should be kicked off Section 8. They should have to hold a job for more than a few months and should try and better themselves. The only people I've seen on Section 8 are drug users. They sit around and do nothing and only comply enough to keep their Section 8. I understand needing help, but the only people I have seen on Section 8 smoke crack or just sit around drinking all day. I believe this is the reason our country is in such a horrible budget crisis, because many of them don't bother being productive members of society. Some day the system will break down and our country will truly default on its debts and cause an even worse depression than the the Great Depression of the 30s. Many of these programs started when people were really destitute and actually had pride and wanted to work and better themselves. I just wish these people just used Section 8 for what it was truly intended for... Bettering themselves, their children, so they can get an education and get better paying jobs and eventually not have to use public assistance so the next person on the waiting list can have an opportunity.
yamil

Santa Ana, CA

#30 Dec 18, 2013
I have a house in Victorville.the propery management.Call me there's someone interesting on the house. But it is section 8 I didn't knw wats was that???? unit i went on google an I read all the comment!!!! IM SCARED.......
CAN SOMEONE ADVISED ME PLZ THANSKS
real job

Bronx, NY

#31 Jan 16, 2014
Section 8 people are held back by the government. And soon you will have big brother dictating your every move. Bunch of losers.
Heather

Long Beach, CA

#32 Mar 30, 2014
len wrote:
I hate section 8, tenent, they are a waste.of people. The government protect them like they are the good people of the world ,while the middle class suffers.
You should look in the mirror, then ask yourself how come you can't spell tenant. People who judge others are ignorant. People who think that everyone is the same, because they may share something in common are idiots.
Heather

Long Beach, CA

#33 Mar 30, 2014
So lets take away welfare and section 8. Then we will have millions of homeless people/ innocent children on the streets and more crooks to break into our homes. Oh I for got more murders and violence too. You can't put all of your eggs in one basket because they share something in common. Some of those people do work and go to school and are working towards something better for themselves. Using the system to their advantage instead of being crippled by it. We pay taxes shit is getting old. We pay taxes so that police officers can get paid to give us tickets and fines that we in return have to go to court and pay again, including court fees. Not all of those tickets given are honest and true.
welfare people are lazy

United States

#34 May 11, 2014
TheNuNu wrote:
Haha, too bad your bitching while I am happy and grateful to have Section 8. and I will keep it forever. I wouldn't give it up unless you have millions. I eat good smell good and I also have a FREE Education. So double free load for me! I don't know why your bitching you get income tax and all the money back at the ned of the year. So STFU and go pinch those pennies for me baby
how do u deserve welfare
Monique

United States

#35 May 28, 2014
Im on section 8 and i hate it! Its true many ppl take advantage of the system. I have a 10 yr old son who is an honor student at a catholic school. I have cousins who sit on their ass waitin on 1st checks while im studying my ass off to be a registered nurse. Im going for my BSN so that i can buy my dream home, pay for my son's college, and live in a better neighborhood. Its sad that ppl brag about being on section 8 and foodstamps cuz im embrassed that im 26 yrs old still on section 8. I took the initiative to better my own life and to not to live off government my whole life. I hate that i cant live in a quiet well kept neighborgood instead of seeing piece of shit females wit all them damn children and their scum of men they called boyfriends. I have less than 3 yrs left of nursing school and will be so happy when i can let go of section 8. Shame on all u freeloaders bragging to the people who work they ass off paying for rent. Im all for getting rid of section 8 cuz some ppl dnt deserve it!!
Kim

Champaign, IL

#36 Jul 20, 2014
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
ACTUALLY, U CAN GO TO SCHOOL FOR FREE ON SECTION 8, AND WITH ALL FREE STUFF, U CAN AFFORD BMW ALSO, IVE SEEN MANY SECTION 8 PEOPLE WITH NICE HOMES, AND BMW, LEXUS, EVERYTHING. MAYBE YOUR NEIGHBORS HAVE FOOD STAMPS... AND SHE CAN AFFORD A 5 STAR RESTAURANT SO DONT B SO NAIIVE, JUST BECAUSE U CANT AFFORD YOUR LIFE, DOESNT MEAN U HAVE TO BRING OTHERS DOWN WITH YOU
You sound real stupid. If you can't afford to pay $900 a month for rent what makes you think you can afford to buy 2014 Benz, Lexus, etc. You can't go to a 4 yr university plus grad school for free. Sorry try again dumbass. Are section 8 ppl wearing Gucci or Louis Vuitton outfits? Are they rocking Jimmy Choos? Are they taking family vacations to Spain, Rome or Hawaii? I don't think so. So why brag about being on food stamps? Pathetic. Brag about graduation from medical school or law school. Stupid ignorant people. Thang God I don't have to live like y'all. I'm living good, actually I'm planning out my next family vacation for this winter & another one in the spring. So bye bye now (:
Kim

Champaign, IL

#37 Jul 20, 2014
Rach wrote:
<quoted text>
Im curious...do you? O.o Im not on section 8 nor do i get any assistance but the fact that they do doesnt bother me...im happy and if a little of my money goes to helping other people out so what! Its true as the saying goes give a man a fish he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish he'll eat for a lifetime....but I believe in karma, ive always been blessed because I give with a cheerful heart.
yes I do. Actually I'm planing out my next family vacation, one for this winter & one for spring. I'm thinking Punta Cana or Australia (:
twin67

United States

#38 Oct 4, 2014
Jehovah created this earth for humans to live rent free only listen to him by doing his will,. When he created this earth it was out of love , Jesus says Receive free give free better give than receive. Scriptures says whatever mercy you have or judgment we place just expect the same from God .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arbor Place Mall Closing (Feb '10) 3 hr Raymond 164
Jayla phipps 4 hr Concerned Parent 1
Smore BBQ closed 17 hr JohnGrady 5
Sex Scandal at Douglas County High Sch???? Fri Sortof 5
Douglasville PD: Here's How to Become Car Break... Thu Grob Hahn 1
I'm the Chief of Police Thu Steroids 37
President Obama Best President since Kennedy Thu Anon 74

Villa Rica News Video

Villa Rica Dating
Find my Match