Why White Girls Love Black Men - Their Men are all Gay!

Posted in the Villa Rica Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of78
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whitegirl

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 6, 2012
 

Judged:

5

2

2

White girls love black men because they are sensitive and there are to many angry white boys, that like to troll on the internet, and the other 85 percent is gay. Black men are more of a man than white boys will ever be. They all want to be like Obama Their wifes really don't like them, i talk with their wifes and they actually hate them and so do their kids.
Ms BigDvile

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Well put
Mr Cracker

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Whitegirl wrote:
White girls love black men because they are sensitive and there are to many angry white boys, that like to troll on the internet, and the other 85 percent is gay. Black men are more of a man than white boys will ever be. They all want to be like Obama Their wifes really don't like them, i talk with their wifes and they actually hate them and so do their kids.
Dang, this sure does hurt my feelings. I could sense something was wrong with my relationship with my little white wife and now I learn that not only her, but my kids also, hate me. That's it, I can't live like this anymore. Good bye cruel world.
Michelle

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 6, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

1

You know what they say: Once you go black you are a single mother with HIV+.
Ms BigDvile

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Michelle wrote:
You know what they say: Once you go black yo
u are a single mother with HIV+.
You should know, you get it from you white honey and bring your sluty self into the black community
Cuddles

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ms BigDvile wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know, you get it from you white honey and bring your sluty self into the black community
Shut up, you fat welfare boo boo face.
ok

Lithia Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 6, 2012
 

Judged:

4

1

1

Whitegirl wrote:
White girls love black men because they are sensitive and there are to many angry white boys, that like to troll on the internet, and the other 85 percent is gay. Black men are more of a man than white boys will ever be. They all want to be like Obama Their wifes really don't like them, i talk with their wifes and they actually hate them and so do their kids.
Thats fine if they want HIV because those sensitive black men will stick it in anything that will sit still long enough. That's why HIV is running rampant in the black community.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

Ms BigDvile wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know, you get it from you white honey and bring your sluty self into the black community
Nope. The black guys get it from living life on the "down low."
Goat Gruff

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 7, 2012
 
Whitegirl wrote:
White girls love black men because they are sensitive and there are to many angry white boys, that like to troll on the internet, and the other 85 percent is gay. Black men are more of a man than white boys will ever be. They all want to be like Obama Their wifes really don't like them, i talk with their wifes and they actually hate them and so do their kids.
The GreatWhatsHisFace is a much better troll.
Amigo

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Right on with white girls loving men of color..of course, above writers are on target for the reasons why. Take a look when you next go to the mall. White female trash are hand in hand with males of color. Most of these females have butts as wide as a double wide; as far as the young chicks, their clothes are corn crib trashy.(don't they ever take a bath?) Most of their off spring are most often mentally ill and extremely loud in talk.
GA, Miss, Ala and Fl are havens for those unsavory minorities. To all of the politicians of Douglasville and surrounding areas: You wanted the mall, now you got it and what goes with it. Slowly but surely, white folks are leaving the area. You will be left with another Clayton Co. You deserve it.
Ms BigDvile

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 8, 2012
 
Amigo wrote:
Right on with white girls loving men of color..of course, above writers are on target for the reasons why. Take a look when you next go to the mall. White female trash are hand in hand with males of color. Most of these females have butts as wide as a double wide; as far as the young chicks, their clothes are corn crib trashy.(don't they ever take a bath?) Most of their off spring are most often mentally ill and extremely loud in talk.
GA, Miss, Ala and Fl are havens for those unsavory minorities. To all of the politicians of Douglasville and surrounding areas: You wanted the mall, now you got it and what goes with it. Slowly but surely, white folks are leaving the area. You will be left with another Clayton Co. You deserve it.
wide as a doublewide...right on point the white girls are trashy and they with the black guys us blacks don't even want...but they want them, white boys get your white trash....please
Ms BigDvile

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. The black guys get it from living life on the "down low."
the down-low white boys give it to their wives, which in turn give it to the black guys that are dumb enough to mess around with the white trash.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ms BigDvile wrote:
<quoted text>
the down-low white boys give it to their wives, which in turn give it to the black guys that are dumb enough to mess around with the white trash.
You have quite an imagination. You just make it up as you go. lol Bless your heart.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have quite an imagination. You just make it up as you go. lol Bless your heart.
Too bad there's no intelligence to go with that imagination...
Upset

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 27, 2012
 
All this hate:(..I think we are all beautiful
mrdemeanor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 30, 2012
 
You all are sad - on both sides. People are people. All whites can't be classified, all blacks can't be classified. People from all races are mentally screwed up, sexually perverted, and live high risk life styles. Color or race is not the issue. Your perceptions and misconceptions about race is.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I'm black, proud of it and have no HIV. For those ignorante ones out here, what your mouth.

Now, if any any white ladies want to meet, need a man, please don't hesitate.
bored monitor

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

k_d_great wrote:
I'm black, proud of it and have no HIV. For those ignorante ones out here, what your mouth.
Now, if any any white ladies want to meet, need a man, please don't hesitate.
With your spelling abilities, it should be doubtful that anyone with ANY intelligence would want to meet u.

"ignorant"

"what your mouth"? Did u mean "watch your mouth"?

Oh, the irony.
godfrey

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Wats difference btwn,black and white??,u re white and am black,u liv ur life,I live mine,so what the fuck re u bragging u re white??u re white and hungry,am black and living well,so whose better,is just that I hav strong feelings for white gals,but white guyz re fucking gayz and bisexuals(confused people)and mind u,I don't hav HIV,ping me white ladies Am a black guy,who loves white girls a lot,and even plan to spend my life time wit one,I believe love knows no distance and colour,and am not here for material things,am here for true love,I love kids a lot.I also which to hav a mixed colour kids,please interested white girls add me,or add me on my blackberry 23126397

Since: Sep 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 26, 2012
 
now dis godfret dudb jespitifal
godfret u nocanspel shitso howugonnasho bro
umakinus ebonypeep look2bad gitdhel outaher& gofin awhite sheep osumshi
baa boy baa boy wutugonnado

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of78
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Villa Rica Discussions

Search the Villa Rica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pennsylvania school stabbing, 2 hr hahaha 37
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr General Robert E Lee 39,484
Best Buy looking ruff inside. 19 hr Raymond 3
Douglas School System 22 hr wess12 8
Why do so many Blacks drive with DEALER tags? (Oct '13) Sat Raymond 8
Christian metal reaching out, touching new souls (Apr '07) Fri Conchilla 5
Hey Bud Apr 18 Conchilla 80
•••
•••

Villa Rica News Video

•••
•••

Villa Rica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Villa Rica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••