OBAMA GOES AFTER A THIRD and FOURTH TERM

Since: Jul 12

Lithia Springs, GA

#22 Jan 15, 2013
He won't be impeached but he will not be loved by near as many liberals as he has been. His opposition to the 2nd amendment rights, the economy, and immigration are going to be his downfall.
People are already starting to change their minds about him how they view him.
Lewholt

Atlanta, GA

#23 Jan 15, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the media wants to keep the hate going. Their jobs aren't secure unless they can keep the panic, sensationalism and divisiveness going. It has been on a roll for four years. Why stop now?.
It appears to be true. He's proposed it every year since 2001. Reagan and Clinton both supported such a change.
Lewholt

Atlanta, GA

#24 Jan 15, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
He won't be impeached but he will not be loved by near as many liberals as he has been. His opposition to the 2nd amendment rights, the economy, and immigration are going to be his downfall.
No they aren't, his approval rate has never been higher. Now what polls are you reading?
Chester

Decatur, GA

#25 Jan 15, 2013
Lewholt, where do these people get their ideas? Kind of like what Frank Luntz was sayin', they gotta come to terms with what happened with the election. We have to have a good two party system, but these people are ginnin' up so much batsh*t crazy stuff, they are helping to kill the Republican party. We gotta have that party alive. It needs to be a choice in the next election. The Reagan era happened and is gone. This is frickin' 2013. Things have changed a lot since 1983.

Unfortunately, I've read some of the stuff these yahoos write. I'm an old simple country man, and at my time of life, I finally realized that things change, and I've seen a lot of things change. I've also come to realize more than ever how the true Christian ethic as Jesus Christ lived is more important now. I'm talkin' what Jesus said in the scriptures and not what the evangelicals tell me I need to think.

I was in the hospital a couple of years ago and some bible preacher walked into the room. He asked me in a loud voice, "are you saved brother".....Well, I looked at him in silence for several seconds, and finally said "that's between me and my God!"

People try to push stuff on you,but you finally know who the people are that are batsh*t crazy. This blog has several batsh*t crazies!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#26 Jan 15, 2013
Lewholt wrote:
<quoted text>It appears to be true. He's proposed it every year since 2001. Reagan and Clinton both supported such a change.
Won't ever happen.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#27 Jan 15, 2013
Bob's back?
seriously

Alpharetta, GA

#28 Jan 15, 2013
Chester wrote:
Lewholt, where do these people get their ideas? Kind of like what Frank Luntz was sayin', they gotta come to terms with what happened with the election. We have to have a good two party system, but these people are ginnin' up so much batsh*t crazy stuff, they are helping to kill the Republican party. We gotta have that party alive. It needs to be a choice in the next election. The Reagan era happened and is gone. This is frickin' 2013. Things have changed a lot since 1983.
Unfortunately, I've read some of the stuff these yahoos write. I'm an old simple country man, and at my time of life, I finally realized that things change, and I've seen a lot of things change. I've also come to realize more than ever how the true Christian ethic as Jesus Christ lived is more important now. I'm talkin' what Jesus said in the scriptures and not what the evangelicals tell me I need to think.
I was in the hospital a couple of years ago and some bible preacher walked into the room. He asked me in a loud voice, "are you saved brother".....Well, I looked at him in silence for several seconds, and finally said "that's between me and my God!"
People try to push stuff on you,but you finally know who the people are that are batsh*t crazy. This blog has several batsh*t crazies!
If you ain't batsh*t crazy, I don't know who is.
Chester

Decatur, GA

#29 Jan 16, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ain't batsh*t crazy, I don't know who is.
In this theater of the absurd, I consider that an extreme compliment.

Location hidden

#30 Jan 16, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
Bob's back?
Oops, I meant "Lew's back?"

Douglasville, GA

#31 Jan 16, 2013
Lewholt wrote:
<quoted text>No they aren't, his approval rate has never been higher. Now what polls are you reading?
The polls of common sense. I think you are intelligent but misguided by something that has hurt you in your life. Regardless, I know you don't believe all the bull that the news media is constantly pumping out. They are trying to be in the elite Washington group of the rich Washington favorites. Now they are starting to lose their jobs as they should for not being actual journalist and writing the truth. Many people do not believe them anymore as they are just an extended mouthpiece of the current Administration.
Talk polls all you want. They only mean something to the people that actually think that they are factual and truthful.
Galactic Nacho

Norcross, GA

#32 Jan 17, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
Your sombrero is on too tight and the air around your butthole smells bad.

Douglasville, GA

#33 Jan 17, 2013
Galactic Nacho wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sombrero is on too tight and the air around your butthole smells bad.
May I suggest that you please get your nose out of my butt.
Galactic Nacho

Norcross, GA

#34 Jan 18, 2013
Maybe I say it wrong? I mean that the wind around you smells like your butthole.

Location hidden

#35 Jan 18, 2013
Hey Dave:

Do you find it interesting that someone knows what your butthole smells like?

Hmmmmmmmm.

Douglasville, GA

#36 Jan 18, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
Hey Dave:
Do you find it interesting that someone knows what your butthole smells like?
Hmmmmmmmm.
Hey Bill, I've seen some real weird ones on this site but this guy takes the cake. Wow!
runninghot

Douglasville, GA

#37 Jan 18, 2013
what gives with the butt sniffing Nacho? Is this guy trying to be somebodies butt buddy?

Douglasville, GA

#38 Jan 18, 2013
Maybe the guy is a midget and likes to stand in crowded elevators.
Galactic Nacho

Douglasville, GA

#39 Jan 18, 2013
My eenglesh is only so good. Give me a break. I only mean he smells like a fish taco steenkin' in la rayo del sol for too long. he's a stinky dude. ok? now vamanos with you crumblin' chili-eaters.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#40 Jan 18, 2013
Galactic Nacho wrote:
My eenglesh is only so good. Give me a break. I only mean he smells like a fish taco steenkin' in la rayo del sol for too long. he's a stinky dude. ok? now vamanos with you crumblin' chili-eaters.
Amazingly, your English is better than your Spanish. Wonder why?.
Galactic Nacho

Douglasville, GA

#41 Jan 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazingly, your English is better than your Spanish. Wonder why?.
because you arizona-americanos bought my school for me! hahahahaa! you loco gourd-headed mendiga.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why was J. Collins not arrested for domestic vi... 12 hr oops 9
News No bond for bank robbery suspect (Jan '13) Wed Not the one 18
Douglas County is the NEW TRUCK STOP for Parkin... (Nov '11) Wed storemytruck 25
News 'Most wanted' man captured in Douglasville Tue Anti jerk brigade 5
News BOC rolls back 2016 millage rate Aug 23 taxpayer 112 8
City of Villa Rica harrasing Girl Scouts (Feb '11) Aug 20 Elmer 111
Section 8 People are Parasites!! (Oct '10) Aug 1 shutup 41

Villa Rica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Villa Rica Mortgages