Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
silver foxx

Fitzgerald, GA

#36433 Feb 10, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
You love that Fox Propaganda don't you? I hope you don't really believe it. If you doo, I have some swamp land in Arizona to sell you. Or what about the Golden Gate Bridge? Or a new Mercedes for $49.95? Ha Ha Ha
You're pass the point of NO return. Lost in space.
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#36434 Feb 10, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange, the only people I know of in politics who associate with terrorists are Democrats. Two examples:
You overlooked the Bush family and the bin Laden family connection. An honest mistake, I am sure:
" When President George W. Bush froze assets connected to Osama bin Laden, he didn't tell the American people that the terrorist mastermind's late brother was an investor in the president's former oil business in Texas. He also hasn't leveled with the American public about his financial connections to a host of shady Saudi characters involved in drug cartels, gun smuggling, and terrorist networks.

Doing business with the enemy is nothing new to the Bush family. Much of the Bush family wealth came from supplying needed raw materials and credit to Adolf Hitler's Third Reich. Several business operations managed by Prescott Bush - the president's grandfather - were seized by the US government during World War II under the Trading with the Enemy Act."

http://www.rense.com/general14/bushsformer.ht...
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/09_...
https://www.google.com/search...
The Man

Savannah, GA

#36435 Feb 10, 2014
"While some believe Republicans Don't Support Abortion Rights, That Isn't Reality."

Republicans Support Planned Parenthood

http://www.plannedparenthoodaction.org/get-in...
silver foxx

Fitzgerald, GA

#36436 Feb 10, 2014
You're PAST the point of NO return. Way, way PAST, doo.
silver foxx

Fitzgerald, GA

#36437 Feb 10, 2014
@Man, Just when I thought NO ONE could surpass Oh My's record # of links shared in a single post. You now hold the world record. You deserve a ribbon. What color do you prefer?.... How bout we just make it rainbow colors?
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#36438 Feb 10, 2014
September 11, 2001 - Planes hit the WTC twin towers and thousands died.

September 15, 2001 - "Lucky me. I hit the trifecta." ---George W. Bush

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/12/07/opinion/hit...
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbus...
http://www.spectacle.org/0303/prosterman.html
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/mar/11/...
The Man

Savannah, GA

#36439 Feb 10, 2014
Cynical Republican Hypocrites after the Church Vote

'Personhood' bills being pushed in U.S. as abortion, social ...
www.nydailynews.com/.../personhood-bills-push... -...- Similar to 'Personhood' bills being pushed in U.S. as abortion, social ...
Feb 16, 2012 ... Republicans hoping to take down both abortion and President ... Virginia and Oklahoma passed versions of the the 'personhood' bill --which states ... all abortions, have Democrats and pro-choice activists concerned that the ...

The GOP Takes Its War on Women to the States | People For the ...
www.pfaw.org Home Media center Publications
- Similar to The GOP Takes Its War on Women to the States | People For the ...
Once at the extreme fringe of the anti-choice movement, personhood laws now ... Florida's GOP-led state legislature passed an ultrasound-requirement bill last ...

Paul Ryan Sponsored Fetal Personhood Bill, Opposes Family ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../paul-ryan-personho... - Similar to Paul Ryan Sponsored Fetal Personhood Bill, Opposes Family ...
Aug 11, 2012 ... cosponsored a bill that would give fetuses full personhood rights from the ... and choosing Paul Ryan as his running mate is a truly inspired choice.... of the House Republicans who shares his commitment to the flawed theory ...

Paul Ryan and Todd Akin Partnered On Radical 'Personhood' Bill ...
thinkprogress.org/.../paul-ryan-and-todd-akin... ...- Similar to Paul Ryan and Todd Akin Partnered On Radical 'Personhood' Bill ...
Aug 20, 2012 ... Todd "Legitimate Rape" Akin (R-MO) and GOP vice presidential candidate ... Ryan and Akin also cosponsored a federal personhood bill, the Sanctity ... effect, however, it would drastically reduce women's reproductive choice.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#36440 Feb 10, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, smiling away...
But, does anybody really pay attention to what that goof posts? I didn't before he registered his name, either...About on par with the Bored Monitor, can't contribute an intelligent thought, probably because there are none to be had...
Interestingly, Dull Bill, you don't seem to be so good at posting any intelligent comments on Topix. Usually just brash and rude comments about people being "clueless and uneducated" and such. Maybe you used to post about tax tables and how they excite you, but that's bust nerdy and boring.

At least Synergy does occasionally try put forth some real discussion. Of course she's about as smart as a box of rocks so she usually falls short, but at least she tries. But mostly her comments are rubber-stamp snipes like "you got nothing" or "pot. kettle. black" or "libroids," etc.

To you guys it's all partisanship. Intelligent thought and reasoning never, ever enter the picture. Instead of debating the issues surrounding the current administration, you always resort to debasement and insults. You two are just like kids on the playground.

So when you can actually put forth some interesting and intelligent discussion, the posters here might just take you guys seriously. Until then, you're just about as entertaining and watching monkeys fling their own doo doo.
The Man

Savannah, GA

#36441 Feb 10, 2014
Republican Majority For Choice Speaks Out Against Personhood Bills

http://www.gopchoice.org/watch-list/personhoo...
The Man

Savannah, GA

#36442 Feb 10, 2014
Former Republican First Lady Laura Bush Supports Abortion Rights and Same=Sex Marraige

Laura Bush Supports Gay Marriage, Abortion - ABC News
abcnews.go.com Home Politics
- Similar to Laura Bush Supports Gay Marriage, Abortion - ABC News
May 12, 2010 ... Laura Bush called gay marriage the "social issue" of her husband's second campaign in 2004. In February of that ... Laura Bush and George Bush Disagreed on Abortion, Gay Marriage. The ex-first lady ... Hot Right Now. 1.

Laura Bush For Gay Marriage & Pro-Choice!- YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch...
3 min - May 11, 2010 - Uploaded by SuchIsLifeVideos
Promoting her book "Spoken From The Heart" former first lady Laura Bush reveals she ...

Search for videos of Laura Bush For abortion rights and same sex marriage

Laura Bush: Gay Marriage Should Be Legal, Abortion Should Remain Legal...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../laura-bush-gay-mar... ...- Similar to Laura Bush: Gay Marriage Should Be Legal, Abortion Should ...
May 13, 2010 ... Various interest groups have already reacted to Mrs. Bush's statements. Michael Cole, spokesman for gay rights group the Human Rights ...

Laura Bush Asks Gay Marriage Equality Group To ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../laura-bush-gay-mar... ...- Similar to Laura Bush Asks Gay Marriage Equality Group To ...
Feb 21, 2013 ... The ad opens with a clip from 2010 featuring Bush telling CNN's Larry King that she supports gay marriage and abortion rights. In the clip, Bush ...

CBN TV - Laura Bush Supports Gay Marriage, Abortion - CBN.com

www.cbn.com/tv/1384599731001
Dec 8, 2012
Laura Bush Supports Gay Marriage, Abortion. Laura Bush Supports Gay Marriage, Abortion ...
Search for videos of Laura Bush For abortion rights and same sex marriage

Laura Bush: pro abortion and gay marriage | Richard Adams |...
www.theguardian.com News World news Richard Adams's blog
- Similar to Laura Bush: pro abortion and gay marriage | Richard Adams |...
May 12, 2010 ... Laura Bush: pro abortion and gay marriage ... she supports gay marriage and in some circumstances a woman's right to choose abortion.

Laura Bush: I secretly supported abortion and gay marriage -...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Laura-Bush-I-secretly... ...- Similar to Laura Bush: I secretly supported abortion and gay marriage -...
May 15, 2010 ... Stand by your man: In a recent TV interview, Laura Bush has admitted ... Leading US gay rights campaigner Michael Cole, spokesman for the ...
The Man

Savannah, GA

#36444 Feb 10, 2014
Good Information: Are All Republicans Gay ????

Tea Party Leaders says, " GOProud.org IS a Tea Party."

Tea Party Leader Slams Tea Party Leader's 'Idiotic' Call For ...
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/tea-party-leade... ... cl...
Oct 21, 2013 ... Last week, the leader of a Tea Party group teamed up with the head of an anti- gay hate group and called for a class action lawsuit against ...
time

Jefferson, GA

#36445 Feb 10, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
@Man, Just when I thought NO ONE could surpass Oh My's record # of links shared in a single post. You now hold the world record. You deserve a ribbon. What color do you prefer?.... How bout we just make it rainbow colors?

Roflllllll....... he the man or woman??????
Doo

Tifton, GA

#36446 Feb 10, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pass the point of NO return. Lost in space.
Speak for yourself. You believe all the right wing propaganda and you believe in the doo nothing Congress that supports the wealthy only. You are the one lost in space and can't get back to Earth. According tot he Bible Jesus was a liberal. Bet that makes you feel lost out there in the Republican world. You see, I am for the common American that pays basically all the taxes that Congress blows for their rich buddies they support. I am for Obama that supports the working class American and most of the majority of voters support him too. Until the Republican party changes their agenda and gets more on middle of the road instead of the big shot highway they will continue to lose elections. Just like is happening in the US these days. Continuing to do nothing to help the economy and jobs will only get worse for them. They need to work with the elected President to better things for America and not just the rich only. Surely you are not a millionaire or billionaire or you would be in some tropical country enjoying the sunshine. You don't have me fooled for a minute.
time

Jefferson, GA

#36447 Feb 10, 2014

Poor Doo...... Monkeys are now flinging doo doo around.........

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36448 Feb 10, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, smiling away...
But, does anybody really pay attention to what that goof posts? I didn't before he registered his name, either...About on par with the Bored Monitor, can't contribute an intelligent thought, probably because there are none to be had...
Plz DOO (note the spelling error?) NOT use my name when talking 'bout Troll Girl. That is offensive. He likes 2 squeal like a pig up north there.
time

Jefferson, GA

#36449 Feb 10, 2014
The Man wrote:

Page one, they do......page two, they don't.....page three, maybe they do or maybe they don't..........
Roflllllll @ dummy who can't get his message out or across.....

Location hidden

#36450 Feb 10, 2014
The Man wrote:
Seems 2 me some 1 with this as a posted name is a little short in The Manhood department. Know what I mean? LOL
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#36451 Feb 10, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>

Sounds like it was handled exactly as anyone would wish.
Yes, AFTER they got media attention. In both cases. It was necessary for PR. Before it was highlighted though? Perfectly reasonable behavior in the eyes of their fellow party members..

I already said that though, Aggie. Why make me repeat myself?
The Man

Savannah, GA

#36452 Feb 10, 2014
How Long Are Hypocrite Republicans Going to get away with Using Gay
Bashing to Get Votes from dumb Evangelicals???

Are All Republicans Gay???

Right Reverend Republican Preacher Man Ted Haggard Busted with Gay Male Hooker Claimed to be GW Bush's "Spiritual Advisor."

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2006/11/02/pasto...

Location hidden

#36453 Feb 10, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
According tot he Bible Jesus was a liberal.
U were probably there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reuniting the original 1820-1840 Carroll county... (Mar '13) Sun Tolerman 18
Wolf in Sheeps Clothing Sun Divisiville 5
Smyrna police car Sun Barber 4
Animal clicking noise? (Jan '13) Nov 14 Jackerwright 37
News Chapel Hill celebrates veterans Friday Nov 14 Ella 2
Why do so many Blacks drive with DEALER tags? (Oct '13) Nov 13 taxpayer 112 27
MARTA BUS stop in douglasville (Sep '08) Nov 13 POLEMICS 29

Villa Rica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance